https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL2 Season 72  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:37 PM »
Thank you very much. I spent a long time in FL4 and a longer time in FL3. FL1 is the ultimate prize. I don't care how I do in FL1. Just reaching FL1 is an achievement for me. 
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 29/30
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2018, 03:40:05 PM »
As per usual in FL 2 all promotion and relegation places will not be decided until the very last game of the season.   Champions Rathpeacon won 6-0 at third from bottom FC Basel.  Second place Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at Sporting Messi FC.  Two teams are fighting for the remaining promotion place. Ogres won 5-0 at Corinthian Casuals and are just one point above fourth place  Subgenius who won 3-0 against next to bottom Old Fullerians AFC.  In the final games tomorrow,  Ogres are away at Old Fullerians AFC who are just one point from safety and Subgenius are away at Wizards FC.  The REAL Madrid, who are not safe yet are at home to The Rumour Mill.  Good luck to all involved in the final promotion/relegation battles.   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 30/30
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2018, 03:34:12 PM »
So, the final games have been played and the results are in.  Champions Rathpeacon shared a 2-2 draw at Corinthian Casuals.  Runners up Steaua Sudului won 4-0 at Rebel Rovers.  Ogres claimed the final promotion spot with a 2-0 win at relegated Old Fullerians AFC.  Subgenius just missed out on promotion even after winning 12-1 at Wizards FC.  Bottom of the table with no points are Oi Prasinoi who lost 6-1 at FC Basel.  Old Fullerians AFC finished next to bottom and The REAL Madrid lost 9-0 against The Rumour Mill and are the third team to be relegated.  Congratulations to all the promoted sides and condolenses to the relegated sides.  I hope that you all enjoyed FL Season 72 and are looking forward to FL Season 73 which should be starting soon.  :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
My early predictions for promotion:-

Rathpeacon
Old Fullerians AFC
Steaua Sudului
  :) 8) :)

You got two out of three right Brian  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »
FINAL TABLE FL2 SEASON 72 (DISPLAYED ESPECIALLY FOR EAMONN)
CSI-Franchise