https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 83  (Read 7331 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 83
« on: June 28, 2020, 09:47:54 AM »
   Friendly League Season 83 last to enter passwords have been sent to FL1. FL2 and FL3.
   A BIG welcome to all the new and returning teams this season.
   I am waiting for just one team in FL4., Dullahan Hill United to join then I can send last to enter passwords
   out to FL4 and FL5.

We now have five leagues once again.

Now is the time to make your predictions for the leagues winners.

My predictions are:-

FL1. Super Imps
  FL2. Kushberry FC.
  FL3. South Shields
  FL4. Bucharest Wanderers
  FL5. Borg

Feel free to make your own predictions
     :) 8) :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:45:34 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline cha4zz

Re: Friendly League Season 83
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 05:31:10 PM »
I could quite easily pick the same as you Brian here but I'll change a couple of the predictions:

FL1. Super Imps
FL2. Kushberry FC.
FL3. Pilsners of Belgium
FL4. Corinthian Casuals
FL5. Borg
The Seg

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:52:56 PM »
I'm going to change my usual prediction slightly this time round

FL1. Super Imps
FL2. Super Imps
FL3. Super Imps
FL4. Super Imps
FL5. Borg with Super Imps in second please  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline rockline

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 09:34:45 PM »
FL1. Red Star Knights
FL2. Kushberry FC.
FL3. South Shields
FL4. Bucharest Wanderers
FL5. Borg

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 1/30
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 03:45:51 PM »
  FL1.  First Day Table

FL2.  First Day Table

FL3.  First Day Table

I am still waiting for Dullahan Hill United to join FL4. 
  I have sent reminders and also enquired if he has any problems but I have had no reply at all so far.
  I can wait a couple of days then if no reply I will have to find a substitute to enable me to send out the "last to enter"
  passwords and get FL4. and FL5. started.  Sorry for the delay.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 07:17:41 PM »
Looks like the Imps have FL1 wrapped up already  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 2/30
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 03:53:56 PM »

FL1.  Day Two Top Four

FL1.  Day Two Bottom Four

FL2.  Day Two Top Four

FL2.  Day Two Bottom Four

FL3.  Day two Top Six

FL3.  Day Two Bottom Five

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 09:41:20 PM »
I took a point from the Imps today, that's a point gained for me.  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 3/30
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 04:00:37 PM »

FL1.

Reigning Champions, Super Imps head the table on goal difference after winning 1-0 at FC Town of Luton.  Angel Rrrrs won the family battle by 3-0 at Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs. Red Star Knights make up the top three with a 2 - 0 win against Hoarse Whisperers.  UNIV. CRAIOVA won 4 - 0 against Park My Seagull and are just outside the top three.   

FL2.

Rapid Lisboa open up  a two point lead at the top with a 4 - 1 against Liverwood Luddites. CSI-Thanet were held to a 1-1 draw at The Rumour Mill but hang on to second place.    HarriCam Wanderers stay third after a 2 - 0 win against Blue Meanies. Ogres are fourth on goal difference.

FL3. 

Four teams here with 100% records, three of them with exactly the same goals for and against. South Shields won 3 - 0 against Team Logan John.  The Red Dragon won 2 - 0 against White hart lane and  Subgenius won 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade. Betty Swollocks XI are fourth on goal difference.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 4/30
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 01:33:10 AM »

FL1.

Top four all win.  No change in positions.  Super Imps head the table on goal difference after winning 2-0 at Jellybellies.      Angel Rrrrs won 2-1 at Aston Villains and Red Star Knights won 2 - 0 at Brazilian Piggys. UNIV. CRAIOVA are one point short of the top three.

FL2.

Quite a bit of movement at the top. Rapid Lisboa lost 1-0 at Blue Meanies but remain top on goal difference.  Aten warriors move up to second with a 4 - 0 win against Liverwood Luddites. SL Benfica won 1-0 at Ogres and are third on goal difference. The Seg move up to fourth after a 2 - 0 win against The Rumour Mill.

FL3.

Leaders  Subgenius keep their 100% record with a 2-0 win at Beeky Blinders.  South Shields   are down to second after being held to a 1-1 draw by Poachers FC. The Red Dragon shared a 1 - 1 draw with World United F.C and are down to third.    Red Stars are fourth on goal difference.

FL4. and FL5.

I am still waiting for one team to join in FL4. before I can send out the last to enter passwords to FL4. and FL5.  If the one space is not filled in the next couple of days I will have to find a substitute team.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 5/30
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 03:53:19 PM »

FL1.

Top three broken up. Super Imps 3-1 win at UNIV. CRAIOVA keeps them in top place on goal difference and UNIV. CRAIOVA are down to fourth. Red Star Knights move up to second with a 2-0 win against Realale Madrid. Angel Rrrrs are down to third after losing 2-0 at Wizards.

FL2.

Rapid Lisboa's 2 - 1 win against SL Benfica puts them one point ahead of CSI-Thanet who won 3-0 at DidierDrogbaFanClub and moved into second place on goal difference. The Seg are third after a 2-0 win at Ogres. Aten warriors are down to fourth after being held to a 1 - 1 draw by Surreal Madrid.

FL3.

Leaders Subgenius keep their 100% record and do their goal difference a power of good with a 5-0 win at Steel City Blades. South Shields   2 - 0   win against Pilsners of Belgium keeps them in second place.   Betty Swollocks XI moves into the top three with a 3 - 1 win against Red Stars. The Red Dragon drop out of the top three.

FL4 and FL5.

If the spare place is not filled by tomorrows 3pm results I will enter a filler team so I can send the passwords out to the last to enter and get FL4. and FL5. started, so "Last to enter Teams" look out for the password after the 3pm results tomorrow and please join before the 3pm games next day.  The filler team will have no intention of winning any game.  Will be set up to always play attack with no adv tactics.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 6/30
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 04:10:13 PM »

FL1.

Top four all win, positions stay the same. Super Imps won 1-0 at   The Pompey Chimes. Red Star Knights won 1 - 0 against mmrs Phoenix Pigs. Angel Rrrrs won 2-0 at    Hoarse Whisperers and UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2-1 at Realale Madrid.

FL2.

Teams seesawing at the top. The Seg goes one point clear with a 2 - 1 win against DidierDrogbaFanClub. Rapid Lisboa shared a 1-1 draw at    Ogres and are down to second. The KC Shuffle move into the top three with a 1 - 0 win against  CSI-Thanet who are down to fourth.

FL3. 

Subgenius lose their 100% record after being held to a 1-1 draw at third place South Shields. Betty Swollocks XI move up to second with a 5-0 win at Port Morrow. The Red Dragon won 2 - 1 against Red Stars and stay just one point short of the top three.

FL4. and FL5.

As the reserve team was not able to sign up to FL4. I had to enter my weakest team, Birchington Dorks.  As I stated yesterday,  Birchington Dorks will have no intention of winning any game.  They will be set up to always play attack with no adv tactics.  I have now sent the last to enter passwords so I hope the FL4. and FL5. will be able to start on Wednesday.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 7/30
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 12:48:21 AM »
  FL1.

Super Imps now only head the table on goal difference after losing 1-0 at Angel Rrrrs who move up to second. Red Star Knights are down to third after losing 2-0 at Rathpeacon. UNIV. CRAIOVA are one point short of the top three.

FL2.

The Seg goes two points in front at the top with a 2-0 win at Blue Meanies. The KC Shuffle won 2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid and move up to second. SL Benfica move into the top three with a 4 - 0 win against HH Beticos. Rapid Lisboa drop out of the top three.

FL3.

Subgenius held to a 1-1 draw at Red Stars and now lead the table on goal difference. South Shields move into second with a 3 - 0 win against The Red Dragon who keep fourth place. Betty Swollocks XI shared a 1 - 1 draw with Steel City Blades and are down to third.

FL4.  First Day Fixtures

FL5.  First Day Fixtures

CSI-Franchise

Offline rockline

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2020, 01:25:25 AM »
The Seg seems to be the favourite this season to win FL2. We need to stop him!!!!

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 83 Game 8/30
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2020, 03:55:04 PM »

FL1.

Topsy turvy day in FL1. today. Red Star Knights take over the lead on goal difference with a 2 - 0 win against Wizards. Angel Rrrrs remain second after winning 2-1 at Realale Madrid. UNIV. CRAIOVA won 3-0 at Rathpeacon and move into the top three.  I never thought that I would be saying this but Super Imps are one point short of the top three.

FL2.

Top three all win, positions stay the same.   The Seg won 2 - 1 against Liverwood Luddites. The KC Shuffle won 1 - 0 against HH Beticos and SL Benfica won 4-0 at Surreal Madrid. Aten warriors are fourth on goal difference.

FL3.

The top two both won and subgenius stay top on goal difference. South Shields stay second after winning 2 - 0 against Steel City Blades.  Betty Swollocks XI   are three points behind in third place. Under the Radar FC won 9-0 at Port Morrow and move within three points of the top three.

FL4.  First Day Table.

FL5.  First Day Table.

CSI-Franchise