https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 85  (Read 7365 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 85
« on: October 01, 2020, 03:49:51 PM »

Friendly League Season 85 last to enter passwords have been sent out to FL1. FL2.and FL3.
  Still trying to get new teams for FL4.
  A BIG welcome to all the new and returning teams this season.

Now is the time to make your predictions for the leagues winners.

My predictions are:-

FL1. Super Imps
  FL2. Realale Madrid
  FL3. Green Star Knights
  FL4. Pipick City

Feel free to make your own predictions

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline KnightStars

Re: Friendly League Season 85
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 09:19:39 PM »
1- imps
2- bucharest
3- csi
4- spartak

cup- rathpeacon
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 09:13:57 AM »
1- imps
2- bucharest
3- csi
4- spartak

cup- rathpeacon

:D thanks for the nod, I'd love to win the FL cup, I've lost the final twice  :(

My predictions are as I normally predict this, Imps to win everything...

1- imps
2- imps
3- imps
4- imps

cup- imps
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 03:55:22 PM »

FL1. Day One Fixtures.

FL2. Day One Fixtures.

FL3. Day One Fixtures.

FL4. Will be starting soon.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 03:47:36 PM »

Sorry, unable to post images at the moment.  My program has done a "Sunday League" and will not load.
  Will try anon, if not sooner.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 1/30
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 08:35:32 AM »

FL1. Day One Table.

FL2. Day One Table.

FL3. Day One Table.

FL4.  I will give it a couple more days to see if any new teams contact me.  I have one reserve team already so just one more new team would balance it out.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2020, 07:03:56 PM »
I'm bottom of FL1 tonight, the Super Imps smacked be 7-1, probably the biggest loss I have ever had since playing FL. I think this could be a difficult season for my lot.  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 2-3/30
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 03:48:10 PM »

FL1. Top four Third Day

FL1. Bottom Four Third Day

FL2. Top Four Third Day

FL2. Bottom Four Third Day

FL3. Top Four Third Day

FL3. Bottom Four Third Day

Sorry I am not in a position to do any write ups today. If anyone wants to do a report on their league, please do.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 4/30
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 03:38:30 PM »

Sorry,for some reason I have just lost the complete report.  I will try again if I can get on in the morning.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 5/30
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2020, 03:43:44 PM »

Fingers crossed nothing gets lost today >:( >:( >:(

FL1.

Five games in and no team with 100% records.  There are two teams yet unbeaten. CSKA Sofia won 1 - 0 against The Seg and take top position by goal difference. Angel Rrrrs won 1 - 0 against Hoarse Whisperers and are second. Kushberry F.C move into the top three with a 1-0 win at Rathpeacon.    Fulham's Finest were held to a goalless draw at Jellybellies and are fourth.

FL2.

Newly promoted, Beeky Blinders head the table with 100% record after winning 2 - 0 against Rapid Lisboa. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs move into second place after winning 2-1 at White hart lane. Betty Swollocks XI remain third after being held to a 1-1 draw at Pilsners of Belgium. Realale Madrid move up to fourth with a 2-0 win at Bucharest Wanderers.

FL3.

Two 100% teams here at the top. Green Star Knights   won 2 - 1 against CSI-Westgate on Sea and are top by goal difference. Second place, Steel City Blades won 3 - 0 against App Frod Juniors. The Rumour Mill shared a goalless draw at    Under the Radar FC but move up to third. CSI-Westgate on Sea are down to fourth.

FL4.

If I receive no more teams by tomorrow, I will send the last to enter password out after the 3pm games.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 6 /30
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 01:39:23 AM »

FL1.

Angel Rrrrs go two points ahead at the top with a 1-0 win at fourth from bottom, Rathpeacon. CSKA Sofia were held to a 1 - 1 draw by bottom team, Wizards and are down to second. Fools United won 1-0 at Kushberry F.C and are in the top three.

FL2.

Beeky Blinders keep their 100% record with a 4 - 1 against third from bottom, HH Beticos. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs remain three points behind after winning 1 - 0 against HarriCam Wanderers. Betty Swollocks XI won 4 - 0 against Subgenius and stay third by goal difference. Realale Madrid are fourth.

FL3.

Green Star Knights make it six wins out of six with a 4 - 0 win against second place, Steel City Blades.    The Blues Return make the top three with a 3-0 win at bottom team, DidierDrogbaFanClub. Under the Radar FC are one point short of the top three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 7/30
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 04:11:45 PM »
  FL1.

Top two in yo-yo motion as  CSKA Sofia reclaim top spot with a 4-1 win at now third from bottom, Rathpeacon and Angel Rrrrs are down to second after losing 1-0 at now next to bottom, Wizards. Fools United won 1 - 0 against Ogres and remain third. Jellybellies move to within one point of the top three with a 1 - 0 win against South Shields. Hoarse Whisperers are down to bottom place by goal difference.

FL2.

Five points in front of the rest and still with 100% record, Beeky Blinders won 1 - 0 against Pilsners of Belgium. Realale Madrid replace Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs for second place after winning their game 1-0. Betty Swollocks XI were held to a goalless draw at Rapid Lisboa and fall out of the top three. At the bottom, White hart lane drew 1 - 1 with Bucharest Wanderers. Texas Oldham lost 3-1 against The KC Shuffle. HH Beticos lost 1-0 at SL Benfica. Subgenius are one point above the bottom three.

FL3.

Six points in front of the rest and still with 100% record, Green Star Knights won 1-0 at next to bottom, Saiyan Warriors. Second place, Steel City Blades lost 3-0 against now third place, CSI-Westgate on Sea. The Rumour Mill are fourth by goal difference. DidierDrogbaFanClub remain bottom. Blue Meanies, third from bottom. The Blurred Crusade are just one point above the bottom three.

FL4.

The last to enter password has now been sent out.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 04:13:41 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brads

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2020, 08:36:22 AM »
Yesterday was a bad day to miss my setup, had been doing well for 5 days  :-[
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 8/30
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2020, 04:24:10 PM »

FL1.

Top two are setting the pace and now there is a five point gap between second and third places.  CSKA Sofia, still unbeaten and two points in front, won 2 - 1 against Fools United who are down to fourth. Second place, Angel Rrrrs won 2-1 at Jellybellies. Fulham's Finest move into the top three by goal difference with a   2 - 0 win against bottom team, Hoarse Whisperers. Rathpeacon are next to bottom by goal difference and Wizards move up to third from bottom with a 2-0 win at    South Shields who are one point above the bottom three.

FL2.

The top three all win, those positions stay the same.  100%, Beeky Blinders   won 7 - 0 against now third from bottom, Subgenius. Second place, Realale Madrid won 2 - 1 against bottom team, Texas Oldham. Third place, Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs won 4 - 0 against The KC Shuffle. Betty Swollocks XI lost 2-0 against Liverwood Luddites and are four points short of the top three. Next to bottom are HH Beticos. White hart lane climb out of the bottom three by goal difference.

FL3.

Green Star Knights keep their 100% record in this colourful game with a 3 - 0 win against The Blues Return. Second place, Steel City Blades get back to winning ways with a 2 - 1 win against next to bottom, Saiyan Warriors. CSI-Westgate on Sea remain third after winning 4-0 at The Rumour Mill. Under the Radar FC move to within one point of the top three with a 4-0 win at bottom team, DidierDrogbaFanClub. The Blurred Crusade are two points short of safety and Blue Meanies moved out of the bottom three.

FL4.

The last to enter is having difficulties entering the game.  I have asked him to contact Kush for any advice he can give.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 85 Game 8/30
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 08:27:58 AM »

FL1.

Fulham's Finest move into the top three by goal difference with a   2 - 0 win against bottom team, Hoarse Whisperers. Rathpeacon are next to bottom by goal difference and Wizards move up to third from bottom with a 2-0 win at    South Shields who are one point above the bottom three.

Not a good start for the 3 conference 3 teams......
Rathpeacon