https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Europa League 2015-2016  (Read 10755 times)

Offline jman

Re: Europa League 2015-2016
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2016, 12:51:57 PM »
So you haven't been asking for the multi-million pound signings of Ronaldo.. Bale.. Kane... or anyone that has an ounce of talent... lol.. oh no.. you've always been calling for the homegrown talent to brought through instead  ::) ::)  Sounds like your humming that familiar tune of BOLLOCKS again!

And Van Gaal bought Schweinsteiger because he has great youth potential does he ?  If I recall I think you said it was a brilliant signing when I dared compare it to Mourinho bringing Ballack into the Chelsea squad.

And don't forget Looney Fat Head was the person to sell your homegrown youth talent in Welbeck and loan in Falcao.. yep certainly looks like his youth philosophy was in effect there  ::)

If the Spanish press are anything to go by.. Mourinho's agent has already confirmed he'll be at United in Old Trafford... and I'm preparing myself for the enormous amount of backtracking you'll be doing then - should be fun!  ;D ;D

Offline harv

Re: Europa League 2015-2016
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2016, 05:23:21 PM »
In the same year that he sold Welbeck he promoted Lingard to the senior side, and he would have been a regular starter last season if his knee hadn't exploded against Swansea during the first match of the season.

And, yes, big signings are also important. United have always mixed yoof and experience.

My point was that Van Gaal has kept a smaller squad than most would like because he is giving the young players a chance. He's said this again and again during his press conferences. This isn't a new thing, he's done it all the way through his career.

And I won't backtrack anything if the United board descend into lunacy and appoint Maureen as the United manager. I, and a great deal of other United fans, will absolutely fucking livid. It's been made pretty clear that Giggsy is planned to take over from Van Gaal when his contract is up, if Van Gaal does get the sack at the end of the season I don't have a problem with Giggsy taking over a year earlier than planned.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever