https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Premier League Football Predictions  (Read 2043 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Premier League Football Predictions
« on: November 03, 2016, 07:43:26 PM »
Where has this thread gone. How dare this be deleted. The Forum is for non abusive free speech. I have tried to support other Manager's and Junior through the recent problems. I hope you did not delete this thread, Junior. It was a bit of fun open to all Managers to take part in, or comment upon, if they wanted. >:( >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( 8)

Offline dannyjames

Re: Premier League Football Predictions
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 07:55:06 PM »
Where has this thread gone. How dare this be deleted. The Forum is for non abusive free speech. I have tried to support other Manager's and Junior through the recent problems. I hope you did not delete this thread, Junior. It was a bit of fun open to all Managers to take part in, or comment upon, if they wanted. >:( >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( 8)

Yet another thread deleted! This is getting beyond a joke!

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 08:07:01 PM »
I want support for Danny's betting thread and my Premier League Prediction's thread from other manager's who support Free Speech and a varied Forum. Nobody is doing no harm to the game. For the last three years we have had a Premiership Prediction Thread. We had tight competitions. This is different as it asks managers to predict results rather than scores. Nobody has to gamble. 8)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 08:22:04 PM »
Get this restored...now

Offline Baggio

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
Power to the people..
SL Hibernian

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 12:08:52 AM »
I want support for Danny's betting thread and my Premier League Prediction's thread from other manager's who support Free Speech and a varied Forum. Nobody is doing no harm to the game. For the last three years we have had a Premiership Prediction Thread. We had tight competitions. This is different as it asks managers to predict results rather than scores. Nobody has to gamble. 8)

Thanks for the support mate now put my thread back please as it's not going to be very active were it is!