https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Player Training  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Denmark_14

Player Training
« on: July 02, 2022, 10:16:06 AM »
I have old players who train amazing and young players who train terribly. Right now I have 2 players training the worst I’ve ever seen on Sunday league, and funnily enough I paid 500 credits for them. Which brings me to, does the cost of a player determine how well they train? I have players over 30 already with stats improving by +2’s which I laid thousands for, and players I bought 1 day later for 500 credits, and they have improved by 1 stat on 3 different things. We’re on day 10 and they have improved by 3 stats abs they’re under 19, that’s outrageous…
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
Re: Player Training
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 11:06:23 AM »
I think it's down to the management..
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Gull

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 11:22:00 AM »
Which brings me to, does the cost of a player determine how well they train?

No. ;D

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 12:33:58 PM »
Mr Rodgers you actually made me laugh, I didn’t think that would ever happen 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 02:18:37 PM »
Some players just train better than others. I'm of the opinion it's there Original bio on the transfer market which could determine who will be the superstars

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 03:23:42 PM »
Day 16 and I still have players only improved by 3 stats, how sad!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 04:25:20 PM »

Just over 1/3 of the way through training days - wouldn't this mean a total +9 increase by Day 47 if your same training plan is repeated?

Offline Gull

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 04:26:45 PM »
Some players just train better than others. I'm of the opinion it's there Original bio on the transfer market which could determine who will be the superstars

I did buy a load of players with my reserve team that had the same bio as my quick training striker. They all trained at different speeds though, so there wasn't a link.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 08:00:01 PM »

Just over 1/3 of the way through training days - wouldn't this mean a total +9 increase by Day 47 if your same training plan is repeated?

Yes exactly that. Yet I have older players who was cheaper, training at +20 stats already 🤷‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 08:20:14 PM »
Ah, thought you meant individual stats not the total.

You mean your old defender training slow? My defenders have slowed right down now as approaching their decline. All your young defenders seem OK? (Some faster than others as per hidden training speed)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 08:24:34 PM by Gull »

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 12:48:34 PM »
Old defender? He is 25 Gull and has 3 and half seasons until his decline, he should be in his prime!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2022, 08:04:35 PM »
Cost of players is not a factor I never spend more than 900 on any player. Midfielder’s always seem to get there between 4 and 5 years, attacker’s 3-4, defender’s 5-6. Most players have 1 or 2 stats that are slower to build. Personally I get rid of the ones who go awol regularly as they always take too long to get to peak.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2022, 06:33:40 AM »

I did buy a load of players with my reserve team that had the same bio as my quick training striker. They all trained at different speeds though, so there wasn't a link.

Thats really interesting mate, I'm trying to find any little advantages. Would be great to know which players train stamina and defence quickly as I feel they are the hardest to train up

Offline Gull

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2022, 01:57:31 PM »
Old defender? He is 25 Gull and has 3 and half seasons until his decline, he should be in his prime!!

Old as in older than the rest ;D yeah that was my point, he's closer to decline than when you first bought him - sure Sem would know, some players seem to slow up at a certain point .

Offline Gull

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2022, 02:04:46 PM »
Would be great to know which players train stamina and defence quickly as I feel they are the hardest to train up

Yeah defo - my STRL I have at the moment was improving by 3.75% for every 1x sprinting slot. So the 8x slots a day / night was improving his pace by 30%.