https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 96.  (Read 5000 times)

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 96.
« on: May 13, 2022, 03:32:59 PM »

THE NEWS THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR.

Passwords have been sent to all "Last to Enter Teams".

Friendly League Season 96. should start in a couple of days.

Can you become the Champion in FL1. Voted the most prestigious competition to win?

A BIG welcome to all the new and returning teams this season.

Good luck to all Teams and I hope you enjoy Friendly League 96.

Plase note that the FL CUP will be starting early again this season so that it can be played every seven days. So look out
  for the password and don't forget, it is free. I will try to send the passwords out at a different time to last season so that
  Teams who missed out in FLCUP 95. have a chance of gaining a place in this seasons FLCUP.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 1/30.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 03:34:12 PM »

FL1. Day One Results.

FL2. Day One Results.

FL3. Day One Results.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 96.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 03:36:20 PM »
Forgot to set up - not a good start! >:(

Offline Swifty

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 04:47:51 PM »
Blimey only two wins in fl2  ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Aaron

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 06:12:37 PM »
Blimey only two wins in fl2  ;D

FL2 looks like it will be very close this season
Bristol Saints

Offline Gull

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 07:49:03 AM »
Good to see self-relegated BALDBEAN get off to a good start, dropped down to FL3 to win the league didn't he?

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 11:39:49 AM »
I wonder what the record lowest points score in FL1 is and if I can beat it this season   ;D

this is going to be a long season, FL2 here i come    ;D
Rathpeacon

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 01:13:53 PM »
I wonder what the record lowest points score in FL1 is and if I can beat it this season   ;D

The last two seasons I was relegated from FL1. I had EIGHT points each season.
  I don't think anyone has had less.
CSI-Franchise

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 2/30.
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 03:46:36 PM »

FL1. Top Four Day Two.

FL1. Bottom four Day Two.

FL2. Top Four Day Two.

FL2. Bottom Four Day Two.

FL3. Top Four Day Two.

FL3. Bottom Four Day Two.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 10:38:12 PM »

The last two seasons I was relegated from FL1. I had EIGHT points each season.
  I don't think anyone has had less.

Wow, thats a low score Brian. I've got 1 from 2 games. If i keep that rate up, I would finish with 15    ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2022, 12:12:13 AM »
I assure you now Mr Gull, I did not self relegate to win this league, I’m very sure I will not be getting promoted this season 🤷‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline RParker9

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 07:50:18 AM »
I assure you now Mr Gull, I did not self relegate to w ;Din this league, I’m very sure I will not be getting promoted this season 🤷‍♂️

I'd like to wager 5 English pounds that you do  ;D
King Kennys Army

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 3/30.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »

FL1. Game 3/30.

Three games played and there are three teams left in FL1. who have 100% records. In number one place by goal difference are Mobtown FC who won 2-0 today at Park My Seagull. In second place, SatinStorm won 3 - 0 against Rathpeacon. In third place, FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against Super Imps. Jellybellies and Kushberry F.C are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Floriana FC have no points yet. Rathpeacon,   FC Schwalbe, New Energy and Realale Madrid, all have one point each.

FL2. Game 3/30.

There is just one team in FL2. who still have a 100% record, Bristol Saints who won 2 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. Two points behind in second place by goal difference are  Fulhams Finest who won 2-0 at DANEMARK FC. In third place by the goal difference are King Kennys Army who won 1 - 0 against FC sidraT. Both    CSI-Westgate on Sea and Saiyan Warriors are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders, Pipick City and Ogres all have one point each. Both ITALIANO and    Rekrap CF are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 3/30.

Memento Mori FC have the only 100% record in FL3. after winning 4-2 at Touchnplay. Two points behind in second place, Bonsai Planters who won 1 - 0 against Surreal Madrid. Then there are seven teams all with six points each. At the bottom, Kilcully, Banatul Timisoara and Touchnplay al  have nopoints yet.
CSI-Franchise

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 4/30.
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2022, 03:51:33 PM »

FL1. Game 4/30.

There are now just two teams with 100% records, FC Town of Luton who won 3 - 1 against Rathpeacon, and Mobtown FC who won 1 - 0 against SatinStorm. Jellybellies claim third place after winnimng 2-0 at FC Schwalbe. SatinStorm are one point short of thr top three. At the bottom, Floriana FC still have no points.   Rathpeacon, FC Schwalbe and Realale Madrid have one point each.

FL2. Game 4/30.

The last 100% record went today as leaders, Bristol Saints were held to a 2-2 draw at Fools United. Equal on points in second place, Fulhams Finest won 1-0 at Rekrap CF. Two points further behind in third place, King Kennys Army shared a goalless draw at ITALIANO. FC sidraT, sMAshEd and DANEMARK FC are all just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have one point.   Beeky Blinders,   Ogres  and Rekrap CF have two points each.

FL3. Game 4/30.

Now with a three point lead at the top, Memento Mori FC won 5 - 0 against Banatul Timisoara. In second place by goal difference, Under the Radar FC won 29 - 0 against Tunneltiger. In third place, The Seg won 5-0 at Touchnplay. Only goal difference is keeping BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully, Banatul Timisoara and Touchnplay have no points yet.
CSI-Franchise

Online Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 5/30.
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 03:55:28 PM »

FL1.Game 5/30.

Just one team now with 100% record, Mobtown FC who open a two point gap at the top with a 1-0 win at CSKA Sofia. FC Town of Luton are down to second place after drawing 1 - 1 with FC Schwalbe. SatinStorm enter the top three with a 2 - 0 win against New Energy. Jellybellies are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both Rathpeacon and Realale Madrid have one point each.   FC Schwalbe and New Energy have two points each.

FL2. Game 5/30.

Bristol Saints won 2 - 0 against Beeky Blinders and have a two point lead at the top. In second place, King Kennys Army won 2 - 1 against Fulhams Finest who are down to third place. Only goal difference is keeping  DANEMARK FC out of the top three. At the bottom, both Beeky Blinders and Pipick City have two points each. Ogres have three points, Blue Meanies and ITALIANO are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 5/30.

The last 100% record in FL3. goes today as Memento Mori FC lost 2-0 at new leaders by goal difference, Under the Radar FC. Memento Mori FC are down to third place by the goal difference. The other teams who share the same goal difference are second place, The Seg who won 4-0 at Pfizer Chiefs and fourth place, BALDBEAN FC who won 2-0 at Touchnplay. At the bottom,   Kilcully and  Touchnplay have no points yet. Tunneltiger, Banatul Timisoara and Pfizer Chiefs have three points each.
CSI-Franchise