https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 96.  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 03:21:12 PM »
6 games in and I've 1 single point.

Normally I do ok in the first half of the season before losing 15 games in a row to get relegated,this time seems to be the opposite or maybe a lot worse  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2022, 03:40:19 PM »

Normally I do ok in the first half of the season before losing 15 games in a row to get relegated,this time seems to be the opposite or maybe a lot worse  ;D

You are not trying to break my record of eight points are you Eamonn??
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2022, 04:00:48 PM »

You are not trying to break my record of eight points are you Eamonn??

No I am not trying, thats the problem  :)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 6/30.
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2022, 04:12:05 PM »

FL1. Game 6/30.

Mobtown FC won 3 - 0 against Floriana FC and now have a four point lead at the top. In second place Jellybellies won 1-0 at Park My Seagull. One point further back in third place by goal difference, SatinStorm drew 1-1 at Hoarse Whisperers. Only the goal difference is keeping FC Town of Luton out of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have one point. Both New Energy and   Realale Madrid have two points each. Floriana FC and FC Schwalbe are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 6/30.

The top four teams all have wins but goal difference alters some places. Bristol Saints won 1-0 at Saiyan Warriors and stay two points ahead of second place, King Kennys Army who won 1-0 at Blue Meanies. DANEMARK FC take over third place by goal difference after winning 3-0 at Pipick City. Fulhams Finest won 2-0 at Fools United but drop out of the top three by the goal difference. At the bottom, Pipick City have two points. Beeky Blinders have three points.   Blue Meanies have four points. Fools United and ITALIANO are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 6/30.

The top three teams all have 15 points so goal difference decides the places. At the top, Under the Radar FC won 1 - 0 against The Seg. In second place, Memento Mori FC won 12 - 0 against Tunneltiger. In third place, BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0 against Banatul Timisoara. Team Logan John and    CORINTHIAN CLOWNS are two points short of the top three. At the bottom,    Kilcully and Touchnplay have no points yet. Tunneltiger and Banatul Timisoara have three points each.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2022, 04:17:21 PM »
Lucky there isn’t an FL4 touchnplay 😅
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2022, 06:21:19 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2022, 07:17:05 AM »

Surprised you haven't asked for it to be created & relegated there.

Offline Swifty

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2022, 08:45:14 AM »

;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2022, 10:24:48 AM »

I have a squad full of season 1’s and I’m playing 1-8-1 formation, I would have spent all season giving FL2 free points, I’ll be back, hopefully 🤫👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 7/30.
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2022, 03:58:52 PM »

FL1. Game 7/30.

Leaders Mobtown FC are now five points ahead after winning 2-0 at Super Imps. SatinStorm move up to second place with a 4-0 win at Realale Madrid. One point behind in third place, Jellybellies   shared a goalless draw with Aten warriors. UNIV. CRAIOVA, FC Town of Luton and Kushberry F.C are all two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have one point. Realale Madrid have two points. Floriana FC have three points. New Energy are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 7/30.

Bad day at the office for the top four teams today. Bristol Saints have a one point lead at the top after being held to a 1-1 draw at King Kennys Army who drop down a place to third. Fulhams Fines won 2 - 1 against Beeky Blinders and jump up to second place. DANEMARK FC are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have two points. Beeky Blinders have three points. ITALIANO have five points. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 7/30.

It's all change for the top four teams today. Memento Mori FC take over the top place by goal difference after a 3-0 win at Surreal Madrid. BALDBEAN FC won 2-0 at The Blurred Crusade and move up to second place. CORINTHIAN CLOWNS move into third place with a 4 - 1 win against Banatul Timisoara.   Under the Radar FC are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Both Kilcully  and Touchnplay have no points. Banatul Timisoara have three points. Tunneltiger and ITFC are three points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Walpster

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2022, 05:41:03 PM »
This game is honestly a joke these days, how on earth can I be winning for 45 minutes, the entire second half and not get 1 flipping goal? Im so done with this game man lol

Offline Walpster

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2022, 05:46:24 PM »
I don’t mind having the better on tactics and getting a 1-1 draw like my last 5 games in the FL, I can suffer that,  but to win on tactics for 45 mins a suffer a 1-0 defeat is ridiculous. That’s me done with the game, just a heads up, Il be doing default tactics for every game now so whoever reads this can beat me on tactics so I actually deserve to lose 😂 have fun all

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2022, 06:44:58 PM »
I can confirm you had 60 minutes tactical advantage to your opponents 30 and lost the game - ROBBED!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2022, 06:46:10 PM »
And had more aggression for 90 mins!! Come down to FL3 with me, it’s relaxed, no pressure of going down, you win some you lose some down here 🤷‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2022, 08:52:56 PM »
This game is honestly a joke these days, how on earth can I be winning for 45 minutes, the entire second half and not get 1 flipping goal? Im so done with this game man lol

You were good value for a point but Fools Uniteds (fully gelled) 5-2-3 is an effective formation in longball conditions. Saiyan Warriors couldn't beat him with 2-5-3 and he probably has a stronger side than you.

Fools United have played 4 games in FL2 with passing / use wings / continental conditions, winning 1 and losing 3. Is it a broken match engine or were you just unlucky to come across him in weather conditions suiting his formation?  ;)