https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 96.  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Walpster

Re: Friendly League Season 96.
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2022, 12:57:22 AM »
I get that, but then I have been attacking against Saiyen warriors team for 90 mins and had a 0-0 draw, and then I could draw on tactics, and sometimes grab a 1-0 win against another team who is much better than mine, the match engine is mad, there will be no more FL or private leagues for me, it was fun whilst it lasted 🤣

Offline Walpster

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2022, 01:09:37 AM »
And just to confirm, the 523 attacking formation, is it meant to have an attacking right back, then a right back, then an attacking centre back, left back, then attacking left back?

And I thought it was (and ai assumed this was stated on the game) that it’s attacking right back, centre back, attacking centre back, centre back, then attacking left back?

Offline Gull

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »
Either scenario is fine with 5-2-3ATT - see below:

ADEFR
DEFC (or DEFR)
ADEFC
DEFC (or DEFL)
ADEFL

I agree with your point about Saiyan, some games are unexplainable and you really should've come away with a win there.

It's hard to not feel deflated with FL2  at times - it's such a tough league. You were almost promoted last year so despite your poor start there's no reason why you can't get back up challenging.

Offline Walpster

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2022, 03:42:32 PM »
Either scenario is fine with 5-2-3ATT - see below:

ADEFR
DEFC (or DEFR)
ADEFC
DEFC (or DEFL)
ADEFL

I agree with your point about Saiyan, some games are unexplainable and you really should've come away with a win there.

It's hard to not feel deflated with FL2  at times - it's such a tough league. You were almost promoted last year so despite your poor start there's no reason why you can't get back up challenging.

Cheers Gull

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 9/30.
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2022, 03:43:31 PM »

FL1. Gamr 9/30.

Sumary of leagues after nine games played. Mobtown FC have a three point lead over second place, Jellybellies. UNIV. CRAIOVA are two points further back in third place. Super Imps are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have one point. Realale Madrid have two points. New Energy have five points. Floriana FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 9/30.

Bristol Saints have a four pont lead over second place, DANEMARK FC who are one point in front of third place, King Kennys Army. sMAshEd are two points short of the top three. At the bpottom, Pipick City have two points. Beeky Blinders have four points. Ogres have eight points. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 9/30.

BALDBEAN FC have a three point lead over second place, Memento Mori FC. Team Logan John are one point further down in third place. Goal difference is keeping    CORINTHIAN CLOWNS out of the top three. At the botom, Kilcully have no points. Touchnplay have four points. Tunneltiger have six points.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2022, 08:22:37 PM »
I won my FL Cup game today, I won my second TEL game in a row and I lost my 8th FL1 game in a row.

How can that possibly be? Surely I should won the odd game by accident? The game is crazy, form seems to dominate too much in many competitions    :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2022, 09:54:09 PM »
TEL is a 2nd rate competition. Pretty sure it was me you beat in FL Cup and my team is rubbish and injured atm...
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline RParker9

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2022, 09:58:14 PM »
I won my FL Cup game today, I won my second TEL game in a row and I lost my 8th FL1 game in a row.

How can that possibly be? Surely I should won the odd game by accident? The game is crazy, form seems to dominate too much in many competitions    :(

Let's hope you lose in the next round  ;) ;D
King Kennys Army

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2022, 10:15:20 PM »
TEL is a 2nd rate competition. Pretty sure it was me you beat in FL Cup and my team is rubbish and injured atm...

That is such a you comment 🙄
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2022, 07:51:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 12/30.
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2022, 04:23:53 AM »
  It is quite possible that I will not be able to do reports for the next two/three days so here is  summary after Game 12/30.
  I have already got two thirds of this report done when suddely it vanished and I could not retrieve it.

FL1. Game 12/30.

Jellybellies have a three point lead over second place, SatinStorm  and third place, Mobtown FC. Super Imps are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have two points. New Energy have five points. Realale Madrid have eight points. CSKA Sofia are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 12/30.

DANEMARK FC have a four point lead over second place, King Kennys Army who are one point above third place, Bristol Saints. sMAshEd are three poins short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have four points. Pipick City have five points.    Rekrap CF have ten points. Ogres are four points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 12/30.

Memento Mori FC have a three point lead over second place, Team Logan John who are one point above third place, Under the Radar FC. Only Goal Difference is keeping The Seg out of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. Both   ITFC and    Banatul Timisoara have six points each. Touchnplay are two points above the bottom three.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 04:27:41 AM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2022, 03:55:44 PM »
14 games in and I got my 3rd draw today to go with 11 defeats.
The game is bullshit sometimes. Form plays far too much a role in your result and sometimes its impossible to break out of a losing run  >:(
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2022, 06:43:41 PM »
FL1 Game 14/30

Top 3 stay the same after todays results. Leaders Jellybellies stay in first place despite losing against 2-1-1 foes UNIV.CRAIOVA 2-0. Mobtown are 2nd on goal difference after drawing against Rathpeacon and Rich's Super Imps are 3rd, only a point off the top 2 after a bore draw against Kushberry F.C. Only 5 points separating 1st from 9th. Rathpeacon remain bottom of FL1 but they did pick up a vital point today and will need to hit form in the second half of the season is they are to stay up. New energy now are on 6 points after drawing today against Hoarse Whisperers and Realale Madrid are 14th with still 8 points. Floriana remain 7 points clear from the relegation zone.

FL2 Game 14/30

DANEMARK FC are now 8 points clear in 1st place after thrashing Ogres 5-0. Bristol Saints move upto 2nd place thanks to a close though victory against Pipick City and King Kenny Army drop down to 3rd as they could only draw today 1-1 against CSI-Westgate on Sea. Only 4 points are separating 2nd-8th. Bottom 3 remain the same as they all lost today. Ogres are 4 points clear of the relegation zone.

FL3 Game 15/30

Team Logan John are now leaders of FL3 following a 2-0 victory against Memento Mori FC who now drop down to 5th. Under The Radar FC are only 1 point behind the leaders in second after demolishing ITFC 9-0 at home. Betty Swollocks X1 occupy the last promotion spot in 3rd after easily winning 7-0 against Pfizer Chiefs. Kilcully are still at the bottom of the table and are the only team in the whole of the Friendly League who have yet to register a point. ITFC & Banatul Timisoara remain in 14th and 15th respectively. Tunneltiger & Touchnplay remain just outside of the relegation zone 2 points clear of 14th placed.

Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 15/30.
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2022, 04:03:04 AM »

FL1. Halfway Stage table.

FL2. Halfway Stage table.

FL3. Halfway Stage table.

Thanks to Kush for the reports.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 16/30.
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2022, 03:56:20 PM »

FL1. Game 16/30.

Top two teams both have draws. Leaders by goal difference, Mobtown FC drew 1-1 at Hoarse Whisperers while Jellybellies shared a goalless draw with Realale Madrid. One point behind in third pace, Super Imps won 1-0 at    FC Schwalbe. UNIV. CRAIOVA are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have four points.    New Energy have seven points. Realale Madrid have ten points. Aten warriors are six points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 16/30.

DANEMARK FC won 2 - 0 against King Kennys Army and have a nine point lead over second place, Bristol Saints who lost 1-0 at sMAshEd. Fulhams Finest won 1 - 0 against FC sidraT and are third by goal difference. At  the bottom,   Pipick City have nine points. Both Beeky Blinders and    Rekrap CF have ten points each.    FC sidraT are six points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 16/30.

Under the Radar FC won 2 - 0 against Touchnplay and have a one point lead over second place, Betty Swollocks XI   who won 1 - 0 against Bonsai Planters. In third place by goal difference, BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0 against Memento Mori FC. Team Logan John are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. ITFC have six points. Tunneltiger have nine points. Banatul Timisoara are one point above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise