https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 96.  (Read 5050 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 96.
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2022, 07:53:07 AM »
Imps looking pretty formidable with the 800 plus 2-5-3. Be hard to shift him from the summit now I think.

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 27/30.
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2022, 03:45:43 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Just three game left to play and leaders, Super Imps have a three point lead after drawing 1-1 at    CSKA Sofia. In second place,    UNIV. CRAIOVA lost 1-0 at    Park My Seagull. One point further back in third place, Kushberry F.C won 1-0 at Aten warriors. Jellybellies are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have eight points. New Energy have 13 points. Realale Madrid have 22 points and live to fight another day.

FL2. Game 27/30

Leaders DANEMARK FC won 1-0 at Bristol Saints and have an eight point lead at the top. In second place by goal difference, King Kennys Army won 13-0 at Beeky Blinders. In third place, Fulhams Finest lost lost 1-0 at Steaua Sudului who miss out on the top three by the goal difference. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 11 points. Pipick City have 26 points and are relegated.   Rekrap CF have 22 points.

FL3. Game 27/30.

Congratulations go to Under the Radar FC whose 2 - 1 win against Surreal Madrid means they have gained priomotion. Seven points behind in second place, Team Logan John won 13 - 0 against Tunneltiger. Four points further back in third place by goal difference, Memento Mori FC won 3 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade. Only goal difference is keeping Betty Swollocks XI and BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. ITFC have nine points. Tunneltiger have 15 points.
      :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 28/30.
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2022, 03:49:02 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

Two games to go and Super Imps 1-0 win at SatinStorm means the Imps only need one more point to becoms Champions. Six points behind them there are three teams with the same number of points. Jellybellies who won 2 - 0 against Hoarse Whisperers.    UNIV. CRAIOVA who lost 1-0 at Floriana FC and Kushberry F.C who drew 1 - 1 with FC Town of Luton. At the bottom, Rathpeacon have 8 points. New Energy have 14 points.   Realale Madrid have 23 points and are the last team to be relegated.

FL2. Game 28/30.

Congratulations to DANEMARK FC whose 1 - 1 draw with Saiyan Warriors means they will be in the promised land next season and one more point will see them promoted as Champions. Six points behind in second place by goal difference, Fulhams Finest won 2 - 0 against Ogres. In third place by the goal difference, Steaua Sudului won 3 - 0 against Pipick City. King Kennys Army are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 11 points. Pipick City have 17 points. Rekrap CF have 25 points and could be relegated tomorrow.

FL3. Game 28/30.

More Congratulations go to Under the Radar FC who are now Champions of FL3. Season 96 after their 17-1 win at Kilcully. Seven points behind in second place, Team Logan John   won 2 - 0 against Touchnplay. Four points further behind in third place by goal difference, Betty Swollocks XI won 4-0 at Tunneltiger. Only goal difference is keeping BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Kilcully have no points. ITFC have nine points. Tunneltiger have 15 points.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2022, 04:11:35 PM »
Congrats Dane, great job 👏👊 Congrats Under The Radar 👏👊 getting to FL2 is going down to the last game 🤦‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2022, 09:47:39 AM »

Apolagies in advance. I have not been able to set up all my teams yet today. My Screen keeps going black and I hve now lost all my passwords.  This means that I will probably not be able to sort it out in time to see the results of todays 3pm games. It has taken me from 7am this morning to manage to get onto this forum.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Swifty

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2022, 03:47:41 PM »
Congrats Dane, great job 👏👊 Congrats Under The Radar 👏👊 getting to FL2 is going down to the last game 🤦‍♂️
Thanks mr Baldman
Rebel Rovers

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2022, 04:15:19 PM »

Apolagies in advance. I have not been able to set up all my teams yet today. My Screen keeps going black and I hve now lost all my passwords.  This means that I will probably not be able to sort it out in time to see the results of todays 3pm games. It has taken me from 7am this morning to manage to get onto this forum.

No worries Brian, hope you get sorted out soon. In the meantime, I had my second win of the season today to move onto 11 points and clear of your record    :)
Rathpeacon

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »
Congratulations Rich
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 96. Game 30/30.
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2022, 03:49:10 PM »
So now it's all over.  All promotions and relegations are decided

Congratulations go to all League Champions and those who were promoted.

Hard luck to the relegated teams.

Thank you all for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed FL96.

FL1.:- Champions   Super Imps.  Runners up  Jellybellies.  Third place Kushberry F.C.
             Relegated    Rathpeacon.  New Energy. Realale Madrid.   

FL2.:- Champions   DANEMARK FC.  Runners up Bristol Saints. Third place Steaua Sudului.
             Relegated    Beeky Blinders.  Pipick City. Rekrap CF.

FL3.:- Champions      Under the Radar FC.  Runners up Team Logan John. Third place BALDBEAN FC.

FL1. Final Table.

FL2. Final Table.

FL3. Final Table.

I do have a special request to all Managers.

At the end of each season, lots of managers like to take a rest from the game. I however do not get one because of the time I have to put in organizing the next FL season. I would be grateful that if you are taking a rest, please make sure that you have signed up for Season 97. There is not much time for all the organizing between the seasons and it is possible that some team would lose their place if not signed up etc on time. I can also point out that it usually the same teams that have to be reminded each season. Please note. There were teams who lost their places for this season due to not signing up on time.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:03:44 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline beckham

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2022, 05:32:37 PM »
Cheers Brian!

I must say I feel sorry for Fools United. Only one goal difference from promoting. FL2 was intense this season, 1 point between fifth and second.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Swifty

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2022, 06:23:55 PM »
Well done once again Brian, great work!
Typical you was busy the day I earn’t my first title in FL.  ;D
Well done to everyone that took part, once again very tough to compete in fl2, bring on my relegation battle next season  ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2022, 08:08:54 PM »
Well done Rich for winning yet another FL1 title, dominant performance as always and thoroughly deserved.
Would have been a clean sweep from C2 if it weren't for you  >:(

Congrats on all other winners and promoters and commiserations to those who got relegated.

Another fantastic season and massive props and thanks to the one and only Brian for the commitment, effort and hard work you do to keep this competition alive. Thanks a lot mate.

Good luck to all for the rest of the season!

Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2022, 08:16:16 PM »
Congrats Rich - well deserved.

Thanks Brian for the continuous hard work running FL.

Good to see DANEMARK, Steaua Sudului and Bristol Saints in FL1 next season.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2022, 08:56:50 PM »
FL2 now Mr Gull, I’m confused for you, and to put you back down to FL2 when I make FL1 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Aaron

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2022, 09:26:06 PM »
Cheers Brian another good season & Congrats all winners!

Well done once again Brian, great work!
Typical you was busy the day I earn’t my first title in FL.  ;D
Well done to everyone that took part, once again very tough to compete in fl2, bring on my relegation battle next season  ;D

Congrats on fl2 win, could of had a interesting title race at the end but i really dropped form halfway ::)

Congrats Rich - well deserved.

Thanks Brian for the continuous hard work running FL.

Good to see DANEMARK, Steaua Sudului and Bristol Saints in FL1 next season.

Looking forward to our games mr gull  :D
Bristol Saints