https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 171125 times)

Offline bealec

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
I'm more annoyed that T-Dogg is gone. Lori pissed me off.

Offline harv

« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
I'm REALLY enjoying Grimm at the moment, fantastic programme. If you haven't checked it out then DO IT NAO!!! ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2012, 11:56:55 PM »
I like Grimm, but the efects are a bit er, grim.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2012, 12:24:40 AM »
Yup, it's pretty low budget but the characters are excellent and it's quite funny in places. I really like it.

Am now watching the remake of Fantasy Island with Malcolm MacDowell and it's pretty good. Shame they only did one series. :( It could still do with being a lot more darker but a good programme all the same. :D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
New series of Peep Show starting next Sunday -  ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2012, 12:49:18 AM »
I have never watched the Peep Show.  ???
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2012, 01:04:10 PM »
Missing out on a great comedy.. its rather niche in the way in the way its filmed.. put me off a bit so I didnt even start watching it until series 7 because of that.. but I bought the boxset for my missus 2 christmasses ago and I thought the first couple of series were a bit slow.. but it gets much better as the series progress.. so series 9 is starting on sunday 10pm on ch4 I think.. cant wait  :D

Offline Late

« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
Have only seen a few bits of Peep Show, myself, and couldn't see the appeal. It was watchable, certainly, but not great. I know it's very popular though.

Watched the first two episodes of Continuum last night. (Canadian sci-fi.) Silly, and not a new premise, but I like it so far.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2012, 04:30:17 PM »
Watched the first two episodes of Continuum last night. (Canadian sci-fi.) Silly, and not a new premise, but I like it so far.

I think there were only 10 episodes in the first series, not sure if it got axed or is getting a second series (I haven't checked), but it's watchable but not great all the way through. Nothing special though.

Offline Late

« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
Aye, it's got a second series commissioned.
Can't decide if the main lass is fit. She's got a good body, and seems to spend most of her time in a tight latex-type outfit, but she's got a very distracting mole on her eye - and I do get put off by weird eyes. I think that's why I stopped watching NCIS:LA. The main bird in that was fine but had one horrible eye, and I couldn't focus on anything but that!
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #220 on: November 23, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Started to watch Game of Thrones again, and am getting into it now. Must have just not been in the mood for it before I guess. ;D

Edit: What a prime opportunity for the writers to ripoff Daes Dae'mar from the Wheel of Time though, the series is crying out for it!!! :o 8)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:32:05 PM by harv »

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »
Have you read the Game of Thrones books though Harv? They are fantastic.

Offline harv

« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2012, 03:54:27 AM »
Nope, might have to check them out but I'm on The Wheel of Time novels at the mo, am on Book 8 of 15. Think the last one is due this month or next month. ;D Shame the author didn't 'borrow' the Game of Houses though, it would suit a plot like this down to the ground. :D

Offline styles

« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »
Im enjoying Arrow, who was the "iconic" DC comics character in episode 5 drags? Was it the bad guy in the yellow and black mask?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2012, 08:17:51 AM »
Did some googling and it could have been deathstroke. What do you reckon?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.