https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 171126 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2013, 09:50:26 PM »
The episode of Big Bang Theory where she's on the same train as them was on again last Sunday.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #361 on: May 20, 2013, 06:53:47 PM »
Have just started watching Utopia and really enjoying it so far. Am about halfway through the first episode and Wilson Wilson is excellent lololol ;D ;D ;D

Utopia..? I'm all topia lol :P (stolen from a mate of mine donkey's years ago when he went ages without sleep and was going through the euphoric stage of sleep deprivation lmfao) ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Momo

« Reply #362 on: May 30, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
somegreybloke.............Doctor Huh ?

If you have an account with You Tube I'd recommend subscribing to 'somegreybloke', I'm finding it very funny.
I'll put his You Tube Quiz clip in the appropriate thread .

Offline harv

« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
Fucking hell, I've been watching Gold Rush Alaska. You couldn't possibly find a bigger bunch of fuckwits on the fucking planet lololol ;D ;D ;D

They're all out of work and have basically sold everything they own to buy a claim from some dodgy fucker that says there's millions of dollars worth of gold in it to be mined, and the equipment to mine it. If there is millions of dollars in that claim why hasn't this dodgy fucker done it himself..? I can't see this ending well lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2013, 09:41:37 PM »
I'm not normally a fan of reality telly but Gold Rush is excellent. Am on the third series now, you should really check it out.

Offline harv

« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2013, 11:04:00 PM »
Have been watching the third series of Damages, not as good as the first two but still entertaining nonetheless. They did four series altogether, hopefully the fourth series is going to be on a par with the first two. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2013, 10:26:31 PM »
Am watching a series called Saving Grace, about a female cop that's a bit of a loon who has an Angel trying to save her soul. Not sure if I like it or not yet. Am on episode 7 of the first series and I think it's growing on me.

Offline styles

« Reply #367 on: June 21, 2013, 12:25:29 AM »
Watched series 1&2 of the walking dead the last week or so. At this point I don't care what happens to them although the ninja seemed cool
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #368 on: June 21, 2013, 01:04:10 AM »
I would say season 3 of TWD was the weakest by far after two very strong seasons, so if you didn't think much of the first two I wouldn't bother with the third.

Just working through season 3 of Game of Thrones. I wish someone would wipe out the bloody Lannisters. Tyrion is the only likeable one!

New seasons of Suits and Luther next month! ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:06:05 AM by ancelotti »

Offline harv

« Reply #369 on: June 21, 2013, 01:42:39 AM »
Not Luther, that would be a new series :P ;D :P

Offline Late

« Reply #370 on: June 21, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
I would say season 3 of TWD was the weakest by far after two very strong seasons, so if you didn't think much of the first two I wouldn't bother with the third.
Disagree. I didn't care for season 2 of The Walking Dead, and much preferred season 3. The location was better, the new characters were great (Michone is my favourite character in the program) and the most annoying characters "left". What more could you want from a program! :D
That said - I'd agree that if you didn't like the program after watching the first two series of it then it's probably best to just give up on it.

Really looking forward to Luther returning to the Beeb next month. In fact, I might go dig out the first two series and watch them again. Great TV - and it won't take long to rewatch since there ain't many episodes each series.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #371 on: June 21, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
Not Luther, that would be a new series :P ;D :P

Tom-ah-toe/tom-ay-toe.  :P

Offline Late

« Reply #372 on: June 21, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »
RIP James Gandolfini.

Have been meaning to rewatch The Sopranos for a while now.
Fantastic program, largely thanks to his performances in it. Will definitely rewatch them soon.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #373 on: June 21, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »
Shit, awful news :o :'(

Sopranos was absolutely fantastic, and a great actor.

Offline jman

« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2013, 09:51:54 PM »
Jesus Christ, is anyone watching the man with the 10 stone testicles?  am making my gf watch it in hd, lol, we're both finding it disturbingly fascinating  :-\