https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 171276 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
No probs mate ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »
Bah!!! >:(

Thebox.biz, the best torrent site for UK telly, is ending its run on 1st September. :'(

A bloody shame :(

Am watching the third series of Burn Notice at the mo. Can't decide whether Fi is shaggable or not. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #392 on: September 03, 2013, 05:41:08 PM »
Am now watching 4400 on UK Netflix, no idea why it isn't on the US one though. I really enjoyed it the first time around. 8)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #393 on: September 03, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »
Hey drags...Beverley Hills Buntz is now available on TV Vault! 8)

Farkers. Turns out they cancelled my membership through lack of activity. I had a damn good ration too.  >:(
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #394 on: September 06, 2013, 03:35:24 PM »
Have you tried registering again..?

Offline harv

« Reply #395 on: September 13, 2013, 03:08:32 PM »
Have been watching episodes of My Name Is Earl here and there, accidentally caught an episode of it when I got back from work early at around 2 or 3am years ago and have been meaning to watch the series for ages. It's really funny ;D ;D ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #396 on: September 13, 2013, 03:54:52 PM »
It's a great program - but started running out of ideas after a few series. Was sad to see it cancelled but it had to happen.

Worth watching just for Catalina, tbh.

Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #397 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:38 PM »
Just watched that episode a few nights ago lol ;D

Joy has got a great bod too ;D

Saw the Cops episode last night, best one so far. Am on the second series now.

Offline harv

« Reply #398 on: September 25, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »
It really gets on my tits when writers don't do adequate research. Am watching a BBC drama called State Of Play on LoveFilm and they've shown press photographers taking pictures of an MP talking to a dead woman's Dad in his house through a window. This wouldn't happen, the press can't print that sort of photo due to privacy laws. Bloody idiots >:(

Offline Late

« Reply #399 on: September 25, 2013, 02:47:55 PM »
I ain't an expert, but just because the press aren't allowed to publish something doesn't mean they won't publish it; and it certainly won't stop photographers from taking photographs - they'll take photos even if they know their employers can't publish them.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #400 on: September 25, 2013, 03:14:38 PM »
I know it for a fact that they wouldn't, I used to work in the industry, remember? An editor wouldn't risk going to prison 'even for a photo of Maggie Thatcher fucking Tony Blair up the arse with a strapon', to quote my boss at the time lol. ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #401 on: September 25, 2013, 03:36:34 PM »
 :o
I stand corrected.

Offline harv

« Reply #402 on: September 25, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
And that boss was female too, she was a right laugh lol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2013, 08:05:11 PM »
Can't remember if I mentioned it before but I've been watching Castle, a series about an author of macabre murder novels that joins a New York murder team to research a new series of books based on the lead detective. Really funny in places and the chemistry between the two lead characters is great. Definitely worth checking out but it's only on the UK Netflix and not the US one which is odd.

Offline harv

« Reply #404 on: October 03, 2013, 10:28:05 PM »
Am about halfway through Elementary and really like it so far. ;D