https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Terrible results  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Swifty

Terrible results
« on: January 17, 2022, 03:30:47 AM »
Is it me or does the computer system have no consistency to the results in line with teams winning on tactics? I have noticed this happen far to often and I don’t think it’s acceptable with how much time effort and money is spent on the game!
I’m not just writing this message because results aren’t going my way I have noticed it a lot with other teams losing out when clearly they deserved more from the game.
I played this game roughly 20 years ago and I’m sure if I remember rightly it wasn’t as bad then.
Two major cups I’ve been knocked out of this season when I deserved more from both the games, that’s no disrespect to both teams I have played because they are both very tough teams it’s just very frustrating!

Rant over!!!!!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Sargybargy

Re: Terrible results
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:34:49 AM »
Your team is roughly only 3 seasons old
Last nights game yeh you won on tactics but his team is just simply better than yours
His  players are 7/8 seasons old

A few more seasons behind you and it would have been a different result

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 03:33:35 PM »
I feel your pain. When I started with this team, I could win 89 mins on tactics, and I’d still lose 1-0. Keep on top of training and it’ll come good.
LiveSea

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 12:54:08 PM »
The number one priority is building a strong strong team. This is then followed by the basics and tactics.

I'd put it like this;

Team strength > basics/tactics > luck

If your team is around the 800+ strength mark, you don't need to worry about advanced tactics to much.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bonzai

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 01:43:49 PM »
The number one priority is building a strong strong team. This is then followed by the basics and tactics.

I'd put it like this;

If your team is around the 800+ strength mark, you don't need to worry about advanced tactics to much.

I lost 3 top players around the same time halfway this season, replacements aren't bad players, but still need 2-3 seasons to be elite. Went from challenging for the win in FL1 to barely taking any points.
This showed me the importance of squad strenght, especcially when playing the top teams on this game.

It makes building your team very interesting. You can go for a top squad that peaks for a few seasons and then has a few seasons to rebuild, or try to balance and challenge every year, but not have 11 peaked players.

The fun part for me in this game is that nobody really knows how game results are calculated.
Are certain formations better against other formations?
Does having Shooting 99 on a defender have that much difference than 85-90? (same as tackling for a STR)
What player is best to play. Maxed 99 SKILLS and low gelling/morale or a average player with high morale/gelling

In my opinion the result mechanics are in a fine state. So many different variables that you can try to outperform others by that make a difference, but nobody really knows the impact of each.
Losing by luck sometimes is part of the game. You will also sometimes win by luck, so it eventually equals out.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 03:34:25 PM »
I went 8 games in a row in FL2 with a clean sheet, the. Last 4 games 1 point, conceding can’t score any goals, with the exact same amount of tactical advantage and no offence, the last 4 against lower opposition yet the game didn’t reward me like it did against the better teams 🤷‍♂️ It’s like I didn’t have any control over my results, I just set up and hope the game rewards me, and that’s frustrating. I don’t even care about my league games, I’ve got to the point I only log in in hope I don’t have awols or injured players like that’s more important due to my midday games.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 03:45:29 PM »
I think form is a big factor in this game. I see myself winning games that I expect to lose if I have been on a good run, similarly, if I am on a bad run, I cant seem to win at all  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 09:59:38 PM »

I'd put it like this;

I lost 3 top players around the same time halfway this season, replacements aren't bad players, but still need 2-3 seasons to be elite. Went from challenging for the win in FL1 to barely taking any points.
This showed me the importance of squad strenght, especcially when playing the top teams on this game.

It makes building your team very interesting. You can go for a top squad that peaks for a few seasons and then has a few seasons to rebuild, or try to balance and challenge every year, but not have 11 peaked players.

The fun part for me in this game is that nobody really knows how game results are calculated.
Are certain formations better against other formations?
Does having Shooting 99 on a defender have that much difference than 85-90? (same as tackling for a STR)
What player is best to play. Maxed 99 SKILLS and low gelling/morale or a average player with high morale/gelling

In my opinion the result mechanics are in a fine state. So many different variables that you can try to outperform others by that make a difference, but nobody really knows the impact of each.
Losing by luck sometimes is part of the game. You will also sometimes win by luck, so it eventually equals out.

+1 agree with most of what bonzai has said
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1