https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169505 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2012, 12:45:16 AM »
We already needed another striker, now we need two as Lukaku is going on a season long loan to Fulham.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2012, 08:30:16 AM »
Arsenal transfer rumours:

Llorente, Ganso, M'Vila, Dempsey, Niang, Cazorla.

Also rumoured that walcott will sign a 3 year extension to his contract.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2012, 08:14:20 AM »
We already needed another striker, now we need two as Lukaku is going on a season long loan to Fulham.

Thats a good thing, he's not going far (down the road).. and he'll get guarranteed 1st team football... we dont need another striker I dont think.. I think Torres and Sturridge should be the front two we go for this season, so we have to go with them... Sturridge will most definitely leave if he doesnt get any first team football this season and theres no chance of him playing on the wings with Mata and Hazard here now...

...if we are to get another striker, it needs to be an older player who is content with not playing week in week out.. would be nice to see a Cavani or Falcao type player arrive, but they would just upset the squad in terms of pushing another player out...

In other news, looks like we have signed Oscar.. he's agreed personal terms and had his medical....  Mata, Oscar, Ramires, Lampard and Hazard... has to be the best midfield on paper in the premiership now  :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:16:01 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2012, 09:25:56 AM »
Looks like Rafael has been tapping up Lucas lol :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2012, 06:43:32 PM »

we dont need another striker I dont think.. I think Torres and Sturridge should be the front two we go for this season, so we have to go with them...

You seriously don't think we need another striker? What if Torres is as good as he has been so far or Sturridge is as greedy as he always is? Our strikers struggled for the most part last season, if we only have two what happens if one of them gets injured, or both of them?

To challenge for the title we need 4 decent strikers, not two. It's all well and good having half a dozen attacking midfielders but if the balance of the squad is wrong we won't be competing for honours this season.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2012, 12:15:02 AM »
Rumour is that we've signed cazorla. Brilliant if true.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2012, 10:35:12 AM »
Joe Allen can leave Swansea for LFC due to 'Top 5 club' contract clause. We'll just assume they mean "Top 5 Clubs in Liverpool" shall we?

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2012, 12:50:13 AM »
More strong hints that Cavani could be the next through the door at the Bridge. Not sure about that. His scoring record in Italy is something like 56 in 86 games, but I've personally not been that impressed by him. He'd be a plan B type player, not sure if he;d be happy with that though.

Also rumours that we've increased our bid for Victor Moses.

Offline harv

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »
Sky Sports are reporting that United are 'close' to signing Lucas. A fee has been agreed with Sao Paulo and they've got the go ahead to talk to him, am hoping that Brazil get knocked out on Tuesday now lol :P

Still not a done deal though, depends on how greedy he is and whether he's happy to not necessarily be playing every week.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2012, 02:38:34 PM »
^

Lol

Fergie's got no money

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
^

Lol

Fergie's got no money

So much for Sky Sports and reliable news lol. They're now saying PSG have made a successful bid lololol

And Fergie has got plenty of money to spend, always has done and always will do. The decision at the end of the day is down to the player. If he's content to play for an comparatively inferior side like PSG instead of United then best of luck to him. But if he isn't interested in playing for them and wants to join United then Sao Paulo will accept a lower bid from us.

Fergie has said he's going to sign another one, perhaps two, players. Safe money would be on Van Persil and Lucas.

Four great signings if we can pull it off - Powell, Kagawa, Van Persil and Moura. Halfway there so far 8)

Offline styles

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2012, 05:03:18 PM »
Even though manyoo have macheda, i think overall we have the better squad at this stage. If RVP ends up at manyoo it will all be about money and we will happily take twenty million from the glazers for an injury prone 29 year old lol!!

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »
Even though manyoo have macheda, i think overall we have the better squad at this stage. If RVP ends up at manyoo it will all be about money and we will happily take twenty million from the glazers for an injury prone 29 year old lol!!

Funny how your tune has changed, all you gooners were in denial about him being a sicknote a year ago lol

I still think £20m is too much but I'd be quite happy to get him for £15m.

Who knows, he might even change his mind about leaving now that arse have finally shown a little ambition.

Offline styles

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2012, 06:11:08 PM »
Lol - funny how my tune has changed??? You derided him as injury prone for years and are now happy to give us fifteen million!!

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2012, 06:13:52 PM »
We are still in for Sahin.

Diaby hasn't broken down in pre season (yet) and wilshere is running on hard surfaces.

If RVP does leave, i hope he does it soon, our squad has work to be getting on with!!

Work hard, be nice.