https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169554 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Lol - funny how my tune has changed??? You derided him as injury prone for years and are now happy to give us fifteen million!!

If you have a look at my previous posts you'll see that I've mentioned that signing him would be a risk. That's why no club in their right mind will match arse's ridiculous £30m asking price. ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2012, 10:50:19 PM »
*waits patiently for slur Alex to get out his cheque book ;)
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2012, 11:07:01 PM »
I'd be quite happy us paying £15m, I said the same about Nasri before he went to Citeh. They paid over the odds for him imo. Fergie said he wanted to sign another 1 or 2 players so I reckon Van Persil and Moura are his targets. Out of the two I reckon Van Persil is the most likely, depends on how well Rafael is doing tapping up Moura with regards to the second potential signing. ;D :P

Faced with the options of playing for PSG or United he'd have to be mental to decide to play for the former rather than the latter. :-\ ???
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2012, 11:38:38 PM »
Slip off the red tinted glasses, have a look at what you just said, then go and have a word with yourself.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2012, 11:57:50 PM »
Slip off the red tinted glasses, have a look at what you just said, then go and have a word with yourself.

What on earth are you blathering on about now..? The last paragraph..? :-\

PSG have won bugger all for 2 seasons, are always outsiders to win the Champions League. They've only won 17 trophies since they were founded in 1970. They may have spent a fair few quid recently but that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll have anywhere near as much success that United have had for the last 22 years. We're always among the favourites to win the Champions League and haven't gone more than one season since 1990 without winning a trophy. Even when we were in a 3 year transition period years ago we still won the FA Cup and League Cup lol. :o

Do you honestly disagree with that last paragraph..? I'd love to hear your reasoning behind that.

Offline styles

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
The reasoning?

Manchester City.

Here endeth the lesson.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »
Who mentioned Citeh..? I was talking about the player having the choice between United and PSG. Citeh haven't even put in a bid for him. ::)

Looks like Moura is set to sign for PSG. A daft decision in terms of ambition from the player. :-\

Offline styles

« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
You really don't have a clue do you?

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2012, 04:47:24 PM »
Again, what on earth are you blathering on about..? His choice of choosing PSG over United shows a clear lack of ambition on the player's part. PSG are a much smaller club with less chance of winning trophies despite their recent spending.

Offline styles

« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »
You said the same thing about na$ri last summer. You really can't accept the wheel has turned. You can't seriously be impressed with the signings fergie has made are you?

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »
There's a huge difference between Citeh and PSG. ::)

And yes, I'm very pleased with our signings so far. Kagawa is a fantastic player and Powell is a future star. Citeh, Che£$ki and arse were all after him, that's why we nipped in early to get the deal sorted.

Any player wanting to join PSG over the likes of United, Citeh or Che£$ki has problems with personal ambition. Lol, even arse have got more chance of winning more than PSG and they've won bugger all for 7 years! He's not going to win bugger all at PSG at domestic level and doesn't have a hope in hell of getting anywhere near a Champions League winner's medal. It's a very odd decision.

Offline styles

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2012, 11:52:51 PM »
Bugger all difference between citeh and psg. Both will win their respective leagues this season, both have experienced Italian managers. Both are funded by gulf state oil billionaire families.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2012, 12:25:25 AM »
There's a huge difference between Citeh and PSG. ::)

Yes, PSG play in a nice city.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2012, 12:55:00 AM »
There's no such thing as a nice place in Froggy Land lol :P

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2012, 06:33:37 PM »
Have to totally disagree with you there.

Besides, if you've never been to the beaches in Cannes and all along the coast there. Phwooooar, trust me there are some great sights to see. Just don't take a girlfriend with you lol.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.