https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169531 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2012, 12:16:53 AM »
The truth hurts unfortunately ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
I'll refrain from telling you a few home truths as they would hurt too ;)

In any case, you've been tipping arsenal to get relegated every year for ten years and yet every year for The last 16 we've either won the league or finished in the top 4. That makes your predictions epic fails. Fails of such epic proportions you should crawl out of your council hole and get a job (heaven forbid) as a weather!

During the period Im talking about we have won league titles, fa cups, been to the champs league final, been to the calling cup final and had plenty of high points. Birmingham won the cc but are stuck in the championship, you think they're fans wouldn't swap their "success" for our failure?

In the time scale we are talking about, arsenal players that left the club through sale or retirement include:

Adams, Seaman, Bould, Known, Dixon, Winterburn, Cole, Clichey, Toure, Lauren, Vieira, Petit, Overmars, Pires, Bergkamp, Wright, Anelka, Ljungberg, Wiltord, Henry.

And still the club endures.

Lets just see what unfolds over the next 9 months, Arsenal will be ok at the end of it.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2012, 12:06:47 PM »
I haven't been tipping them to get relegated every year, I put the bet on for a bit of a laugh. The only time I've put a serious bet on for relegation was on Liverpool a few years ago at 80/1...and that would have come in if the board hadn't sacked Hodgeson and brought in King Kenny lol.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2012, 09:36:30 AM »
Sahin should be an arsenal player by next weekend but i don't think he is anywhere near match fit so don't expect to see him playmuch before September.

M'vila is a possibility but only if we get him for 8 million
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2012, 11:07:10 PM »
Lololol

Spuds want chamakh on loan.

Too funny

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2012, 12:07:47 AM »
Are you serious?

Holy crap, if that's true then it's a good thing ROman does buy the players at Chelsea and didn't let AVB choose his own. 

Wouldn't have thought Spuds fans will be enthusiastic about that for a number of reasons.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2012, 01:13:17 AM »
Blimey, we're after another player, Alexander Buttner. Could mean that we're going to need him to shore up our Yoof/Reserves with him and having Michael Keane and Blackett to cover for Evra. Interesting with Fabio going out on loan too, think he might go next Summer...and good defender but too injury prone. ???

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2012, 04:49:38 AM »
I think it's a given we're gonna be signing a striker...Bent, Agbonlahor and Weimann isn't enough for us, especially if we have to go without Bent/Agbonlahor for a while (touch wood).

Defoe has been thrown around alot...Would love it to happen, but it looks like he's finally gonna get a run with Spurs...Besides, he's their only notable forward at the moment, so they definitely won't sell him unless they sign someone else, and even then, would they really continue with selling Defoe and just having 1 striker at the club? I doubt it.

Andy Carroll has been mentioned...On loan, I wouldn't mind, but I seriously hope we aren't thinking about buying him.

Jordan Rhodes is another...Banging the goals, but it's just a question of how big the step up is for him...It'd be a gamble, but for a low price, one I'd definitely be willing to take.

We'll see though

Offline bealec

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »
The Huddersfield chairman wants £8 million for Rhodes. It's too big a gamble. Reading were after him but gave up.

Offline harv

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2012, 09:33:07 AM »
You can have Berbatov if you want!

Offline styles

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2012, 10:15:04 AM »
Sheffield Wednesday have signed striker Rodri on a season-long loan from Barcelona, subject to international clearance.

.tf :o

Sunley will have a heart attack

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »
Not convinced by the Moses transfer in all honesty, I know he's been good for Wigan, but just feels like we are buying kalou 2.0  :o

Offline styles

« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
Delighted all references to sahin have been lost lol.

Surely an even more boring transfer than that of hazard

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2012, 09:36:51 PM »
Delighted all references to sahin have been lost lol.

Surely an even more boring transfer than that of hazard

That says everything about Whinger and goons....... ;D :D

Offline styles

« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »
Can't make sense of that  ???

Work hard, be nice.