https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169342 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2012, 11:13:09 AM »
Liverpool to bid £15m for Sturridge ?

Sunderland bidding £8m for Dempsey ?  (that would be another cracking buy)

Offline bealec

« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2012, 12:35:07 PM »
Well for Sturridge it's actually £7.5 million plus the unofficial English player tax which doubles what the player is worth.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2012, 06:12:50 PM »
Well when we buy players, there's the additional rich owner and stupidity tax to be added on as well.

Anyway, Chelsea have supposedly put a £25 million price on Sturridge, meaning he's likely to be going nowhere this window, unless we buy two strikers.

Personally I'd like us to get rid of Mikel and bring in Dembele, though there are plenty of rumours of Dembele going elsewhere.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
Yup, dembele is a great player too... wouldnt mind that... although I still think RDM should give Luiz the chance at the holding midfield role, I think he would be great... and that means we can play with Cahill in defense.. who to be fair.. has definitely been money well spent

Offline bealec

« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2012, 07:06:21 PM »
£25 million for Sturridge! Well gotta make that Torres money back somehow.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2012, 11:42:15 PM »
Well it looks like Dembele is going to Spurs as they have agreed a fee according to the Beeb. That will be a very good signing for Spurs. We should definitely nip in there, I'm sure the lure of CL football would tempt him. Surprised Arsenal or Utd have not bid for him as well, he'd be a massive signing for Arsenal.

As for Sturridge, if somebody offered £25 million, we should bite their hand off.

I'd still prefer to see Romeu in the holding midfield role ahead of Obi. LUiz could play there but I think he'd be even more prone to cards with his tackling.

People seem to want big players in the holding roles now, completely unnecessary if they are good enough. Makalele was the best in the business in the role, but was only around 5'4". He didn't need to tackle a lot, just read the game well and play the ball simple. Of course a lot depends on the players in front of them and without someone the size of Obi, we'd have hardly any height in the team besides the back four, which would make us very vulnerable against teams who like to knock it long and from set pieces.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2012, 09:19:51 AM »
Another rat leaving the sinking ship..? :o ;D

Mind you, that's not much of a loss tbh, he's crap. It does continue to weaken the arse squad though and doesn't leave a lot of time to get a replacement in.

Wilshere and Chesney will be next ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
Walcott is reportedly staying now.

Offline harv

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
Only a short term deal though, whatever that means..? A year extension perhaps..? :-\

He'll probably bung in a transfer request next Summer if arse win bugger all again.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2012, 07:48:53 AM »
All going nuts on deadline day.

Arsenal after essien? Really? Is he fit?

Great player in his day but surely the bid must have been submitted by the physios at the emirates who are worried about their jobs now the virus has left lol
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2012, 08:01:09 AM »
I love transfer deadline day... although usually the biggest deals are kept right until the last minute..

Looks like Charlie Adam is going to Stoke for 4million.. good fit for Adam I think
Michael Owen could be going to Stoke too, possibly Everton.. wouldnt bother personally - the guy was past it ages ago, injury prone and doesnt have the dedication other players do.. no player would be happy to sit on a bench for so long.. but because he was getting a nice wage from united, he was.
Dempsey could be going to Liverpool.. good move by brendan rogers.. a well established goal scoring midfielder...although it could end up costing them quite a bit.
Berbatov could be going to Fulham... past it I think.
Dawson could be leaving Spurs... I would laugh so hard at that.. AVB attempts to destroy an english club again.
Edin Dzeko to Arsenal... pointless.. Dzeko is crap and arsenal already have two crap strikers!
QPR could be buying another 15 players...  :o

Donkey boy has already gone to Wet Spam on a years loan... hilarious!!

Offline jman

« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2012, 09:53:41 AM »
Villa have had a £7m bid for Dempsey accepted now  :o  why on earth would he want to go there though....
Berbatoss could be back at Spurs whilst Van der Vaart looks like he's leaving.
Beneyoun possibly leaving Chelsea - good riddance.
Chelsea in for Andre Schuerrle
Just heard the arsenal news on Essien, cant see it happening personally... also in for Tiote

following live ticker feed here - http://uk.yahoo.eurosport.com/football/transfers/chat.shtml?chatid=5aee9b2a49

Offline bealec

« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:36 AM »
Brian was on tv last night saying we tried to do a deal yesterday that didn't come off so hopefully something will happen today. We have been looking for another striker.

Offline styles

« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2012, 12:13:33 PM »
You can have chamakh for a year if you like...
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline bealec

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2012, 12:31:12 PM »
Sorry I should have specified we're looking for a good striker.