https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169722 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
Benders gone to Juventus... lol, drags thinks they will top our CL group  ;D

Van der Vaart is pretty certain to sign for Hamburg

Liverpool are trying to hawk pretty much everyone Kenny signed - Adam and Carroll are pretty much done deals... Downing and Henderson could be on their way.

Berbatoss to Fulham is pretty much a done deal now too..

Spurs for Moutinho - gimmie a break lol

Scott Sinclair to City - done deal.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
Villa have had a £7m bid for Dempsey accepted now  :o  why on earth would he want to go there though....

He didn't lol.

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2012, 02:44:15 PM »

Do you really want me to jinx us?

Besides, Benders is World class, just ask him, he'll tell you.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline bealec

« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »

Before showing you his pants.

So Harv how will United survive now they're one world class striker down?....

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
Dempsey will look like a fool if Liverpool don't do a deal in time...Maybe he'll still come to Villa, but that would only be because we would be his only option. I'd rather we signed a league 2 striker (Jordan Bowery) who wants to be here and is fully committed, than a want-way just holding out a better deal.

We'll see though.

Offline harv

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »

Before showing you his pants.

So Harv how will United survive now they're one world class striker down?....

When the lazy git actually puts in some effort he is world class, just doesn't happen very often lol.

We're looking great with our options up front, arguably on a par with Citeh - the Roonster, Hernandez, Welbeck and Van Persil are all top class and we've got two promising young players in Keane and Henriquez to come through. Keane would have seen first team action if his knee hadn't exploded.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »
Dempsey will look like a fool if Liverpool don't do a deal in time...

Yeah cos staying at Fulham will be so much worse than going to Villa.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2012, 06:23:37 PM »
Well if the rumours are to be believed that Liverpool want Sturridge on loan, we need two strikers. With the attacking midfielders we have I think we could make do with 3 top quality strikers rather than 4 this season.

Reports suggest Schurrie from Leverkusen is a possible target.

Cavani looks like it's a non starter as he is reportedly signing a new long term deal with Napoli, with a £60 million buyout clause. Not too unhappy about that because it would have menat one of Cavani or Torres would have spent a lot of time on the bench. Not been that impressed with Cavani either and don't think he'd fit into the way we seem to be playing at the moment.

I'd be quite happy for Hulk toi come in. Mainly because not only can he play effectively on the right and work with Torres, rather than replace him in the team and potentially cause problems and undermine Torres' newly regained confidence, he can also play down the middle if Torres should get injured.

It would still lead to more selection problems though becasue HUlk would be taking one of the wide roles occupied by the likes of Mata.

Roman can definitely afford it though, having just saved himmself £3 billion in court today, so £60 million for a striker is a drop in the ocean and would be a nice way to celebrate saving all that money. Go on Roman, treat yourself.  ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »
Hmmm, on the other hand, perhaps it's a ploy by Roman. "Drogba gone, Kalou gone, all I have to do is get rid of Sturridge and RDM will have no choice but to play Torres, now why didn't I think of that when Carlo and that muppet AVB were in charge, mwhahahaha".

Offline jman

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »
Sturridge is on the bench for tonights game... I dont think he's going anywhere!

Essien isnt in the squad though  ;)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
Sturridge is on the bench for tonights game... I dont think he's going anywhere!

Essien isnt in the squad though  ;)

We still need a striker lol.

To be honest I don't think Ess would get many games this season, so better to let him go on loan somewhere to get football. You never know, if he proves to have fully recovered from his knee problems he might even be an asset again next season. In all honesty though I don't think he'll ever be the box to box player he was, so selling him rather than loaning him might be a better option for him and the club.

Offline bealec

« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2012, 10:28:04 PM »
Stiol expecting one in at Reading apparently. The main reason for this is that the Reading twitter feed is still active at Madejski and the usually vocal local reporter has suddenly gone very quiet.

The media have linked us to Jermaine Jenas and Michael Owen (which has really picked up this evening) I hope it's not the latter.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »
Well, looks like nothing doing at Chelsea. If Torres gets injured we are right royally screwed. Alternatively, if he returns to the Torres of last year, we a re right royally screwed.

After the performance tonight we needed a decent holding midfielder, Mikel was as bad as I've ever seen him.

I predict either no trophies or frantic purchasing in January.

On another note, now looks like Essien to Real Madrid on loan and Benayoun has gone to Wet Spam on a years loan.

Edit: Just reading that Romeu could be off to Malaga on loan despite being on the bench tonight. That bodes well for the season, Mikel obviously first choice as holding midfielder. Here's hoping praying for a top 74 finish.

Could be worse, could have screwed up like Liverpool I suppose. Loaned out Carroll, and failed to get anyone with Dempsey seemingly off to Spurs. They will need to survive with Suarez and Borini up front.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:48:10 PM by Dragontao »

Offline harv

« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2012, 10:50:40 PM »
There's nowt wrong with Owen as long as you can keep him fit. With regular first team football he's quite capable of getting 20-odd goals a season.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline bealec

« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »
Well we did nothing. The twitter folk stayed at the stadium just to tell us at 11 that we had done nothing.

Now because we did nothing, Southampton signed Ramirez and West Ham signed 50 different strikers and a midfielder a lot of Reading fans say we are screwed. Completely forgetting, it seems, that this team who are apparently dead certs for relegation already have a good draw against Stoke and a very good performance against Chelsea under our belts. I'm not worried.