https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169667 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2012, 01:06:17 AM »
and a very good performance against Chelsea under our belts. I'm not worried.

After tonight, I'm not sure that should fill you with too much confidence lol.  :-\
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline bealec

« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »
Seeks Liverpools inability to sign a replacement striker was down to Brenda not realising until tge last minute that his £20M budget also included wages. So there was less money left then he thought. That's worrying. Not for me cus I want him to fail but for Liverpool fans.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
Well we are as screwed as Liverpool if Torres gets injured or returns to the form of last season.

Seriously missed a trick by not signing someone better than Mikel and another top quality striker.

Either panic buying in January or no trophies for us this season. Though of course that could be part of ROman's plan to get rid of RDM after half a season.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline bealec

« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2012, 02:49:20 PM »
Am hearing the exact same from fellow Reading fans but swap Torres for Guthrie.

My main comfort is that there are worse teams then us in this league.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
Am hearing the exact same from fellow Reading fans but swap Torres for Guthrie.

My main comfort is that there are worse teams then us in this league.

You can't base that off two games though...Anyone who reads into the league before at least 10/15 games is stupid...Everyone knows the real test for the weaker teams comes later into the season when the injuries and suspensions hit, and players start to tire out more.

Offline bealec

« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2012, 04:26:29 PM »
We get better as the season goes on. Take the last few seasons as an example.

Offline jman

« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:19 AM »
Liverpool have made a bid for Del Piero apparently.. jeesus.. they really ARE desperate - its the equivalent of trying to tempt Robbie Fowler back - both, way past it..

Offline bealec

« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
He snubbed them anyways....oh Brenda you are screwed. Harv you should stick a quid on Liverpool for relegation...actually wait don't cus if you do that they'll survive.

Offline harv

« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2012, 05:15:59 PM »
He snubbed them anyways....oh Brenda you are screwed. Harv you should stick a quid on Liverpool for relegation...actually wait don't cus if you do that they'll survive.

I did that when Hodgeson was bringing them down the toilet two seasons ago at 80/1, before KKK rescued them. >:( Was looking like a reasonable bet as well until Hodgeson got the push. >:( :'(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:00 AM »
Metalist kharkiv set chelsea a deadline to sign taison this week

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
Don't know about Taison, we need a bloody Taser (preferably to use on FSW and Failnando).

Offline styles

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2013, 10:53:51 PM »
Diaby is only a few weeks away from being a few weeks away. Gotta take the crumbs where ya find them lol
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
Diaby is only a few weeks away from being a few weeks away. Gotta take the crumbs where ya find them lol

What do you reckon...3,4,5 or more games untill he's injured again?

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2013, 12:05:20 AM »
Not so much a rumour but a wish for Chelsea in either this window or the summer.

Get rid of Turnbull and Hilario, get Courtois back from Athletico Madrid...just so Cech has a serious fight to keep the shirt. The third keeper could be the best from the Academy.

Get rid of Torres, even if it's just on loan just get rid, bring Lukaku back asap and sign a.n.other striker...Falcao would be ideal, but in reality we are looking for someone below that quality.

Give Lamps and Cole another year, with options to remain on the staff as coaches......JT a contract for life :P......and I want to see De Bruyne play for Chelsea asap.

Other than that ffs, whoever the manager is, let them manage, give them time........then sack the useless fucker after they've won a trophy or 2 and get the next yes man in.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2013, 06:30:34 AM »
Rumour has it that Courtois will be a carrot used as part of any deal for Falcao, so it may be Courtois plus (hopefully) Torres and some cash to sign Falcao. Which reduces our outlay for the fair play rules.

Though there seems to be a growing train of thought that the fair play rules will do exactly what I said and maintain the status quo because they give the bigger and wealthier clubs more spending power, locking those in the Champions League in place.

There are also questions being raised about legality and the expectation is that the first club excluded from the CL over it will take legal action in the European Courts.

A salary cap affecting all clubs equally, like it does in the NFL, was deemed legal for reasons of maintaining competetiveness, but the fair play rules introduced by UEFA don't introduce equality, they still allow the clubs with higher incomes to pay higher wages, therefore still being the ones to attract the best players.