https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169420 times)

Offline styles

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2013, 09:21:15 AM »
Diaby is only a few weeks away from being a few weeks away. Gotta take the crumbs where ya find them lol

What do you reckon...3,4,5 or more games untill he's injured again?

3. If we could get 5 games out of him i'd be delighted. He's worse than ledley king
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2013, 11:44:29 AM »
Lots of stories in the press today..

Chelsea holding secret talks for a summer signing of Falcao -  :o ;D

Plus where the hell is Yaya going - definitely be a good signing for us, we can get rid of Mikel then  ;D

Aguero wants to leave Citeh as well...

Suarez shows his class I see too... yeah Im happy, but I want to listen to some transfer offers LOL

Oh and Rooney is still off to somewhere abroad I see  ;)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #212 on: March 21, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »
Lots of stories in the press today..

Chelsea holding secret talks for a summer signing of Falcao -  :o ;D

Plus where the hell is Yaya going - definitely be a good signing for us, we can get rid of Mikel then  ;D

Aguero wants to leave Citeh as well...

Suarez shows his class I see too... yeah Im happy, but I want to listen to some transfer offers LOL

Oh and Rooney is still off to somewhere abroad I see  ;)

Falcao, would be great.

Yaya, would be great, think that's bull put out by his agent though, especially where we're concerned given our policy on over 30's and the fact he's 29, maybe a new manager will be able to alter that policy and make the board see sense (some chance).

Suarez, good player, not a good person from what we've seen of him. Would still prefer him in our team rather than against us.

Aguero, well we should have got him instead of Torres, would have saved us £15 million too.

Falcao and either Aguero or Suarez as our two main strikers, with Ba as backup and Lukaku to come in after another year on loan (rather than have him get pissed off sitting on the bench). Now that would be good.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2013, 07:53:16 AM »
Diaby is only a few weeks away from being a few weeks away. Gotta take the crumbs where ya find them lol

What do you reckon...3,4,5 or more games untill he's injured again?

3. If we could get 5 games out of him i'd be delighted. He's worse than ledley king

Diaby out for up to 9 months!!! The guy must be made of straw, or terribly unlucky.

Offline styles

« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2013, 01:24:29 PM »
Great player when fit but its time to cut our losses
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline bealec

« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »
He's been injured 36 times in 7 years. That makes Darren Anderton look positively healthy.

Offline jman

« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2013, 10:00:59 PM »
Falcao moved in from 6/1 to 1/5 to join Chelsea this summer on sky bet, done deal?

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »
We don't need him do we? Not now Torres has said he's sticking around for the last 3 years of his contract.  :'( :'( :'(

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2013, 11:40:54 PM »
There are still rumours that we're signing him. Wouldn't want to see Hernandez going in exchange though. Also rumours of Lewandowski joining us too but he seems set to join Bayern Munich I reckon.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »
We don't need him do we? Not now Torres has said he's sticking around for the last 3 years of his contract.  :'( :'( :'(

Torres might think he's sticking around for the last 3 years of his contract.. he's getting exchanged with Falcao come the summer  ;)  The orders have come from Mourinho.. who is 2/7 to join Chelsea in the summer.

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2013, 08:26:20 PM »
Chelsea being really heavily linked to Shakhtar Donetsk's Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Offline harv

« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2013, 09:50:53 PM »
Only cos they've got a heavy surplus of Ks and Hs in the club shop lol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2013, 08:46:25 PM »
Thiago for £15million. Yeah like that'll happen

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2013, 09:54:31 PM »
Benayoun's available again!

Offline styles

« Reply #224 on: May 27, 2013, 08:54:22 AM »
Now we're talking!

Work hard, be nice.