https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169555 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #225 on: May 27, 2013, 12:48:19 PM »
 ;D

Malouda's on a free too, and he's French. Doubles appeal to Arsene.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline bealec

« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »
Wayne Bridge. That's a nice start. More please.

Offline jman

« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2013, 09:20:52 PM »
Really?  The guy only has one foot and he ain't too clever using that one, never rated him but he could be ok in the championship I guess

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2013, 09:55:57 PM »
Really?  The guy only has one foot and he ain't too clever using that one, never rated him but he could be ok in the championship I guess

He was brilliant, if only for that goal against the goons in the Champions League, then he went downhill fast....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline bealec

« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »

He was brilliant at Brighton last season. Can do a job in The Championship.

Offline styles

« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2013, 12:14:49 PM »

He was brilliant, if only for that goal against the goons in the Champions League, then he went downhill fast....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You must burn when you think of how you gave southampton £7 million for him back in 2003 ;-)
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2013, 07:11:20 PM »

You must burn when you think of how you gave southampton £7 million for him back in 2003 ;-)

Not at all it wasn't my money... :P

But he did a job for us until we got ashley from you and gave you Billy, so it was a win win situation. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #232 on: June 08, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »
arse haven't had a win situation since 2005 :o :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2013, 02:02:15 PM »
Chelsea should be signing Andre Schurrle, not too familiar with him to be honest.. any thoughts drags ?

Offline bealec

« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »
Twitter awash with rumours we're signing Royston Drenthe. I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »
Chelsea should be signing Andre Schurrle, not too familiar with him to be honest.. any thoughts drags ?

Know about as much as you do about him.

Current German international, so can't be too bad. Supposedly fast and has a good shot. Common consensus appears to be that he is better than Marin/Moses so will add to the squad, but would rather have KDB in the team ahead of him and if it means KDB going on loan again, then it's a backward step.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2013, 07:22:09 PM »
Galatasaray have made a 6m quid offer for Nani which we've turned down, we want 8.5m. Thought he'd end up on his way out, on his day he's an amazing player but not consistent enough really.

It's sounding like we're in the front running for signing Lewandowski too.

Nani out, the Roonster out and Ronnie and Lewandowski in. That would have me being a very happy bunny indeed! 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:47 PM »
Leeds have signed Matt Smith from Oldham...yeah I've never heard of him either, apparently he has scored 15 goals in 75 games, that's 1 goal in 5 games, in League 1! Not got much hope for that one.

We're apparently getting Noal Hunt on a freebie at the start of July.

We're also rumored to be trying to get Kevin Doyle and Billy Sharp...I wouldn't mind Billy Sharp, he always seems to score against us  ::)
South Shields

Offline bealec

« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2013, 10:02:33 PM »
I feel sorry for you Shellyboy you're in for a season of HOOOOF!!!

Matt Smith is a typical Brian signing. Lower league talent untested at this level and cheap.

Offline harv

« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2013, 10:32:28 PM »
Ronnie has denied signing a new deal with Real Madrid. Monaco are sniffing around but he'd be insane to want to play in the Frog league no matter how much they're going to pay him to do it. Maybe he's coming home..? 8)

Sign him up Moyesie, sign him up!!! ;D