https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169767 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
Leeds have signed Matt Smith from Oldham...yeah I've never heard of him either

He's the guy that scored 2 past Liverpool to knock them out of the FA cup.. then scored 2 against Everton in the next round too!!  I thought he was great in those games.. but it did just consist of knocking the ball high up to him to use his height as an advantage!

Common consensus appears to be that he is better than Marin/Moses so will add to the squad, but would rather have KDB in the team ahead of him and if it means KDB going on loan again, then it's a backward step.

For 18 million I'd hope he is better than Marin and Moses!!  I don't rate Moses at all to be honest and Marin hasn't really impressed despite not starting many games.

Harv... you aint getting Ronaldo.. dream on.. Fibreglass maybe...LOL  ;D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
Yeah, whenever people talk about Matt Smith, everyone mentions his FA Cup run earlier this year. He is a 6ft 6 striker too and everybody says we're going to play "Long-ball" I already had that last season with Warnock in charge  ::)

However Brain McDermott claims we're not going to be playing Long Ball with Matt Smith next season, and I hope he keeps to his word, because towards the end of last season we were playing some decent football!

If we get some of the other signings I mentioned earlier, I'd be very happy, especially Billy Sharp...
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2013, 11:00:34 PM »
Fibreglass has said he isn't going anywhere, we're more likely to get Ronnie if we put a bid in. Should end up getting him for £60-80m considering the time left on his contract.

Evra, Nani, Anderson and the Roonster out - Baines, Ronnie, Fellaini and Lewandowski in.

Sounds like a good bit of business to me 8)

There'll be plenty of Evertonians pissed off though lol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #243 on: June 16, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
There were reports yesterday that Monaco have put in a bid of 100m Euros for Ronnie. Time for United to take action and bring him home. :o 8)

All we need to do is match that bid and he'll be on his way, that would be 5m quid more than we sold him for. We might not even need to match it tbh. Playing in Ligue 1 would be a terrible career decision.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:49 PM »
You need to put your entire bet fair account on ronnaldo going anywhere but manyoo
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2013, 06:48:57 PM »
Well if this talk of Nike being keen to have him back at United is true there's a good chance of it happening. We'll have to wait and see. ;)

Offline bealec

« Reply #246 on: June 21, 2013, 12:17:15 PM »
Royston is a Royal. Happy with that.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #247 on: June 21, 2013, 07:30:12 PM »
Well that's Chelsea's deal with Adidas extended for another 10 seasons at a reported £29 million a season ($450 million dollars over the 10 seasons). That will gto some way to helpiing us with FFP.

I'd imagine a similalry big deal with a shirt sponsor when the current one with Samsung runs out, whiich is currently worth £18 million a season. Add in naming rights for the stadium and any new stadium when it's sorted, allong with TV revenue and CL money as long as we continue to qualify, sorted.

When we finally get the 60,000 stadium Roman wants, we should be doing very nicely thank you very much.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #248 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
We're already there  ;D
Higuain seems to be a done deal. Excellent.  Rooney and fellaini rumours still doing the rounds
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #249 on: June 21, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »
The Roonster between 2006 and 2013 with United has won 5 Premiership titles, 3 League Cups, 1 Champions League and 1 World Club Cup. Even if arse could afford his wages (which is doubtful) why would he leave a club where he's won 10 trophies in 8 years to join a club that's won bugger all during the last 8..?

You're obviously having a laugh but there are some gooners seriously expecting it to happen lol ;D ;D ;D

You might have a chance of getting Fellaini but if United show any interest then there's only one place he's going to go.

I think the Roonster, if he can't be convinced to stay at United, will end up going to Dortmund or Real Madrid as part of a transfer deal for Lewandowski or Ronnie. He's going to want to go to a club that's seriously challenging for the Champions League every season, and that isn't arse.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
We're already there  ;D
Higuain seems to be a done deal. Excellent.  Rooney and fellaini rumours still doing the rounds

If anything starts to materialise with ROoney and Fellaini, I would bet on Utd with Moyes rivalling you for Fellaini's signature, Moyes being the decisive factor, and Chelsea rivalling you for Rooney, with Rooney being very good friends with JT, Lamps and Cole, I think if we went in for him, he'd choose us.

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2013, 05:12:41 PM »
I reckon we should do a straight swap. The Roonster for Torres :P

Shit, that prospect is going to give me nightmares now lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »
I reckon we should do a straight swap. The Roonster for Torres :P

I'd take that.

Offline styles

« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2013, 12:39:34 AM »
The Roonster between 2006 and 2013 with United has won 5 Premiership titles, 3 League Cups, 1 Champions League and 1 World Club Cup. Even if arse could afford his wages (which is doubtful) why would he leave a club where he's won 10 trophies in 8 years to join a club that's won bugger all during the last 8..?

You're obviously having a laugh but there are some gooners seriously expecting it to happen lol ;D ;D ;D

You might have a chance of getting Fellaini but if United show any interest then there's only one place he's going to go.

I think the Roonster, if he can't be convinced to stay at United, will end up going to Dortmund or Real Madrid as part of a transfer deal for Lewandowski or Ronnie. He's going to want to go to a club that's seriously challenging for the Champions League every season, and that isn't arse.
He doesn't like moyes.
It isn't manyoo either
We can afford both his transfer fee and his wages IF wenger decides to buy.
He's asked to leave.
That covers most of your points/questions

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2013, 01:13:38 AM »
United are usually serious challengers for the Champions League. They're among the favourites to win the competition every season for good reason. ;)

And there's one very important point you haven't addressed - why on earth would he want to join a club that's won bugger all in 8 years and sees getting a top 4 place at the end of the season being a major achievement..?

And yes, perhaps you'd be able to afford the transfer fee and wages to begin with (although I'd only believe it if I saw it) but arse got into a shitload of trouble in the late 90s early 00s by breaking their wage structure due to the demands of Vieira, Wiltord, Kanu and Campbell. Once the Roonster gets 250K per week the demands of other players increase. The board won't do this again no matter what the Yank is saying. It took them years to sort out their wage bill, they're not going to do the same thing again.