https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169531 times)

Offline chelseachelsea

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:39 PM »
Arsenal will be back winning soon.

Even Harv believes that...................................... It's just Harv thinks, it will be in The Championship ;D

Offline bealec

« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »
Maybe when you go up next time you'll be stronger for it.

Well Anton has said he wants a stronger squad in the Chump then we had in the Prem and its already looking like we will.

Offline harv

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2013, 09:23:52 PM »
United have had a bid for Baines turned down, probably means that United are losing Evra, Butner or Fabio. Hopefully we're keeping hold of Butner because he's a very promising prospect. I reckon Evra will be on his way out because he's lost a fair amount of pace.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »
Plus the most salient point which you forgot and that is Evra is shit..

You'll be paying at least 15m for Baines I reckon though.. lot of money for a guy that's already 28, has no European pedigree and who has only really featured as a bit-part player at international level  ;)

Offline bealec

« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »
So United's big plan is to take Evertons manager, who has never won anything, and Evertons players, who have never even come close to winning anything, and try and win stuff....makes perfect sense.

Offline styles

« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2013, 11:02:30 PM »
Shhhh Bealec, someone at Manyoo might read that and realise what's happening!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »
Neymar wants the Roonster to join Barcelona, going to be interesting to see whether Barcelona or Real Madrid are going to put in a bid. Real could be interesting if we give them the Roonster and £40m for Ronnie.

This time it's all about money, someone in the comments of the Sky Sports article raised a good point. The Roonster wasn't impressed by the club's ambition so we made a few signings and now he's not happy because he doesn't start every week lol.

I think it's definitely time we let him go, and replace him with either Lewandowski or Ronnie...or both :o :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »
neither would be more likely, Ronnaldo won't go back to manure, put your entire dole cheque on it
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline bealec

« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
I think if Rooney went to Barca it'd just show how poor he is compared to their players.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2013, 09:02:11 PM »
I think if Rooney went to Barca it'd just show how poor he is compared to their players.

and if he complained about not playing enough at Utd, he'll be really peed off sitting on the bench at Barca.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2013, 07:55:24 AM »
Apparently Cavani has agreed personal terms with Chelsea, but we don't want to pay the £63m odd release clause.. so whether Napoli sell him for less is another thing.. this would be Mourinho's marquee signing.. and a cracking one at that.

And we are about to bid £20m for Rooney.. I cant see him moving to another English club personally.. and I hope not because I don't want him at the Bridge  :-\

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #281 on: July 02, 2013, 11:10:11 AM »
Rumours, rumours, rumours.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2013, 08:49:30 PM »
rooney is going to be a gooner, the daily mail said it so it must be true!

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2013, 09:55:21 PM »
rooney is going to be a gooner, the daily mail said it so it must be true!

Have all the goons, paid for their season tickets yet? :P

Offline harv

« Reply #284 on: July 02, 2013, 11:16:30 PM »
Moyes is meeting with the Roonster tomorrow but I reckon it's time for him to go. If he does go he'll be more likely to join Chelski if he stays in the Premiership, but he could end up going to Dortmund in an exchange deal for Lewandowski, who isn't going to Bayern Munich. Then there's Barcelona and Real Madrid to take into account too.

We're sniffing around Strootman apparently but PSV aren't keen on letting him go.