https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169325 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2013, 11:44:38 PM »
Rooney would be a natural in Germany, he can practically speak the language already ...

... well, he can pronounce the country Geermany.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
No Roonster talks yet, going to be tomorrow at the latest apparently. :o

Time to get rid, Moyes.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #287 on: July 03, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
Good news and bad news for the goons........................................

Arshavin, Squillaci, Denilson, Djourou and Mannone have been sold or loaned out......

The bad news they are struggling to get rid of.........Nicklas Bendtner ;D ;D

Us Chelsea fans moan about Torres, but Bendtner hasn't scored a league goal in over a year, rather than give him away Wenger will still ask for millions for the waste of space.

Offline harv

« Reply #288 on: July 03, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
Has Wenger gone insane..? Getting rid of all those quality players means that, according to styles, arse no longer have arguably the best squad in the Premiership. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #289 on: July 04, 2013, 07:45:35 AM »
Pretty obvious that they don't.. they don't have Bebe  8)

Offline jman

« Reply #290 on: July 04, 2013, 08:00:55 AM »
Rumours, rumours, rumours.

That is the topic of this thread...  ;)

Apparently we offered 3m plus 2m in add-ons for John Ruddy to replace Turnbull who left... to be fair, we could buy an inanimate object and still have an better option than Turnbull

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #291 on: July 04, 2013, 12:33:58 PM »
Turnbull who left... to be fair, we could buy an inanimate object and still have an better option than Turnbull

With Turnbull in goal, I always said any opposition shot on target was likely to be a goal.

Offline larry

« Reply #292 on: July 04, 2013, 03:40:18 PM »
Apparently we offered 3m plus 2m in add-ons for John Ruddy to replace Turnbull who left... to be fair, we could buy an inanimate object and still have an better option than Turnbull

Keeps your mits off!!

Offline styles

« Reply #293 on: July 05, 2013, 07:29:11 AM »
Bendtner has been on loan for the last couple of seasons sandy so it's no concern what he does, pretty sure Wenger would drive him anywhere for a medical so it's not because we want a big fee that he's not been sold, it's because he still thinks chelsea or manyoo will come in for him last minute lol
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #294 on: July 05, 2013, 07:32:28 AM »
So Higuain is almost IN, Rooney has nothing sorted with moyes, Fellaini is apparently keen on a move but Arsenal don't agree with what he thinks his wages should be.  Some bookies stopped taking bets on Suarez joining but don't see that one happening. Wenger confident he will get Cesar from QPR.

Lots of rumours but as I said during my last bout of diharrea though, nothing solid yet!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #295 on: July 05, 2013, 08:03:41 AM »

Keeps your mits off!!

To be honest, I think he's a great keeper, so I'd be happy to see him stay at Norwich and continue to get first team action, week in, week out as I'd be keen to see him cement himself as England's number 2 goalkeeper come the World Cup and I don't think he'll be able to do that sitting on a subs bench

Offline harv

« Reply #296 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »
So Higuain is almost IN, Rooney has nothing sorted with moyes, Fellaini is apparently keen on a move but Arsenal don't agree with what he thinks his wages should be.  Some bookies stopped taking bets on Suarez joining but don't see that one happening. Wenger confident he will get Cesar from QPR.

Lots of rumours but as I said during my last bout of diharrea though, nothing solid yet!

Higuain will be a good signing if they can manage it, but I think Juventus are still in the running going by what his Dad says.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:12:04 PM by harv »

Offline jman

« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2013, 09:16:21 AM »
lol.... is this a joke I'm reading.. Arsenal have bid £30 million for Suarez  ;D ;D  and even funnier.. Liverpool turned it down... surely none of that is true  ;D

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2013, 12:10:07 PM »
Arsene's having a giggle.

Expect a £20m bid for Rooney to follow soon.

Offline harv

« Reply #299 on: July 08, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
If we were to sell him we wouldn't get much more than 20m for him anyway given how long he has left on his contract. But if he does go he'll want to go to a club where he's likely to win something as I've already mentioned.

I'd say the Suarez story is bollocks anyway, he wants to leave English football.