https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169882 times)

Offline chelseachelsea

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2013, 08:00:52 PM »
If Suarez does end up at the Goons, I can't think of a better fit for a player and a club.

Offline jman

« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
£10 million + Mata or Luiz for Rooney.. that's gotta be a load of old pony  ;D  Rooneys worth about £10 million + Moses.. at best.

Manure would be stupid to turn down that offer aswell  8)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:15:02 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
Don't want Louise but Mata would be a good acquisition, but it won't happen. He's not for sale apparently.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2013, 06:20:20 PM »
Looks like that exchange bid was a load of old bollocks, Chelski have said they've just made a cash offer. Mourinho has said that the Roonster is their only transfer target :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2013, 09:27:22 PM »
Love this from the goons board........from all those years ago, and yet it seems so similar.. 8) ;D

There are some revenue streams before 2006 which will enable us to spend more on the transfer budget – receipt of land sales and some money from Granada Media.’ – managing director Keith Edelman, February 2004.

‘There are sufficient funds available to the manager.’ – Edelman, September 2005.

‘…the effect means we can spend more on transfers over the next 15 years.’ – Edelman, May 2006.

‘If Arsene came to us and said he wanted to spend £40m on a player we could do that.’ – Edelman, Sept 2007.

‘We remain firmly committed to substantial investment in the playing squad.’ – chairman Peter Hill-Wood, Sept 2008.

‘We’ve got a substantial amount of money to invest.’ – chief executive Ivan Gazidis, Sept 2009.

‘The club is secure – we have sufficient funds to invest.’ – Gazidis, May 2010.

‘In January and in the summer there will be significant funds available to bolster the team.’ – Gazidis, Sept 2011.

‘All the money we make is available to the manager.’ – Gazidis, May 2012.

‘It’s all about giving us the capability to go to the manager and say “here is the money for you to compete”.’ – Gazidis, June 2013.

Will Whinger eventually buy someone of note???

Offline harv

« Reply #320 on: July 17, 2013, 10:03:34 PM »
Nope, because anyone of note wouldn't be interested in joining a club that's won bugger all in donkey's years lol ;D ;D ;D

I wonder how long their barren run is going to last..? Not too far away from double figures :o

Offline jman

« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:08 AM »
Don't want Louise but Mata would be a good acquisition, but it won't happen. He's not for sale apparently.

Whatever.. Luiz would go straight into your first 11.. as a defender, he makes a few mistakes, but I'd have him anyday over Rio or Vidic, simply because a) he's young and will get better and b) he offers more than just a plain center back ... as a defensive midfielder.. he pisses all over Carrick.

Mata is probably one of the best midfielders in the PL.. he's worth 3 Rooneys at least.

And thank god Chelsea came out and denied it all.. it was pretty laughable

I really hope Rooney pisses off to Arsenal..not only would it fuck you off.. but I don't want him at Chelsea  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »
The Roonster would be seven kinds of insane to go to arse. He's got the choice of going to City - a club that has limitless amounts of cash to spend who've recently won the Premiership, Chelski - a club that's got a decent amount of cash to spend who've recently won the Champions League or arse - who've got bugger all money to spend, won't be able to afford his wages and have won bugger all for 8 years.

And you've then got to take into account the fact that our Chairman has said that they're willing to let his contract expire before letting him go.

Offline styles

« Reply #323 on: July 19, 2013, 02:11:48 PM »
lol no one will sign for manure. The only draw was SAF, no way is anyone signing for moyes, attempts to sign Cesc are hilarious. My £1 on them getting relegated looks like a good investment!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #324 on: July 19, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Doesn't matter who manages United. It's arguably the biggest club in world football, we've always attracted top players and always will do.

I still think this Fibreglass situation is a ruse and we'll announce the signing of Strootman over the weekend. Only offering £25m for Fibreglass isn't a serious bid for him imo.

Moyes can basically spend as much as he wants to get whoever he wants. I'd say that Strootman and Ronnie are realistic transfer targets...although I think both Adnan and Zaha are going to see first team action this season and we also have Nani, Young and Valencia available on the flanks.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #325 on: July 19, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
Apparently Benteke has put in a written tranfer request............. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #326 on: July 20, 2013, 09:19:58 PM »
Dross,

I believe the conversation between Benteke and his agent went something like this.............

"Villa are shite, get me out of this hellhole, I hate being here, a top club will surely want to buy me".....

...a few weeks later......"Sorry Christian, you are not as good as you believe you are, we've only had a definite bid from Spurs"........

.......Fuck that I wont play for them.....tell Villa I love them again and will play if they double my wages........then next season I will want to leave again. 8)"truth"

Offline harv

« Reply #327 on: July 20, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
Hmmm...looks like that bid for Fibreglass wasn't just a ruse to detract attention away from Strootman, we've upped our bid from £25m to £35m...as if 5m quid is going to make any difference lol. There's no way he's going to want to leave Barcelona anyway, bit of a weird transfer target tbh. Very odd. :-\ ???

No bids for Ronnie yet either, they should test the water with a £40m bid. ;D

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #328 on: July 20, 2013, 10:37:48 PM »
Dross,

I believe the conversation between Benteke and his agent went something like this.............

"Villa are shite, get me out of this hellhole, I hate being here, a top club will surely want to buy me".....

...a few weeks later......"Sorry Christian, you are not as good as you believe you are, we've only had a definite bid from Spurs"........

.......Fuck that I wont play for them.....tell Villa I love them again and will play if they double my wages........then next season I will want to leave again. 8)"truth"

Irrespective of the conversations that were had, we still have him for another year and his quality will help us push up the table next season.

Christian Benteke is a good player...Not sure if he'll be great, but he has the signs...Big and strong, bullies defenders, powerful in the air, excellent first touch and scores goals...Remember that time you spunked £50M up the wall for a striker who can't score goals?  ;D

Even if it's 60k a week, it's a worth it...With people like Shay Given, Stephen Ireland, Stephen Warnock and Alan Hutton all on similar wage packets, theres no reason not to justify the costs for a player with 10 times more quality and potential than any of those listed.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2013, 03:59:40 PM »
You can all stop talking about your so called "Big Names" like Rooney, and Cesc for a minute. In REAL News, Leeds United have approached Bolton Wanderers to sign Matt Mills!!!  :P  ;)
South Shields