https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169368 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »
Lewandowski feels 'cheated' by Dortmund apparently...sign him up Moyesie, sign him up. Only a year left on his contract, got to be worth a 10m quid bid to stop Bayern Munich getting him on a free next Summer.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »
Blimey Wenger, not again :o :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #347 on: August 03, 2013, 01:53:02 PM »
Hmmm...it looks like Fibreglass still hasn't made any sort of statement about staying at Barcelona. Guess he's still 'considering his future'..? :o

This next month is going to be interesting. :P

Offline harv

« Reply #348 on: August 04, 2013, 04:38:34 PM »
Still no more news on Bale, but if Real Madrid are going to pay £105m for him then they've gone insane. He's worth £50m at the most. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2013, 03:33:35 PM »
Ronaldo said: "I'm not going to confirm anything - I'm just going to do my job like I always do.

"My future - I don't know. At this moment I'm a player of Madrid, the future, I really don't know.

"Let's see what's going to happen - but for the moment, I'm good where I am."

If he's signed a deal, why hasn't he confirmed it..? He's making the exact same statements he made before he left United. A £40m bid will get him back to United imo.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »
You think Real would sell Ronaldo at £40M, when they're valuing Gareth Bale at over £85M?

Offline harv

« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2013, 07:38:44 PM »
Given the time left on his contract, yes. They should put in a £40m bid for him to test the water and be prepared to go up to £60m if necessary. It certainly isn't worth paying more than 60m for him.

And as I've already mentioned the Bale situation is ridiculous, definitely not worth over £50m.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #353 on: August 10, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
Arsenal confirm they have completed the signing of Chinese international Fakin Noo Wan.  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #354 on: August 10, 2013, 12:31:11 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2013, 10:07:19 AM »
old ones are the best eh Sandy  ;)

Suarez now looking v doubtful, in one way its good that clubs are exerting power, on the other hand who wants a player who doesn't want to be there??

Michu and Dzeko are alternatives to Suarez, Michu would be a good signing. Gustavo could be on his way as well, announcement due soon but all the noise was coming from his camp so he may just have been using Arsenal to get a better deal with Napoli/Barca.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2013, 01:55:22 PM »
Do you honestly want a man like that playing for your club..? The man is pure scum. I personally wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. :o

Offline styles

« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2013, 09:01:19 AM »
lol, the rogues gallery that have played for your lot iver the years means you shouldn't be too judgemental.
I'd love us to sign Suarez.  The crazy wee fucker could score a hat trick at the lane then lose his marbles, bite Dawsons face off and take a dump on the pitch.  It'd be brilliant!
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2013, 12:40:06 PM »
I'd love us to sign Suarez.  The crazy wee fucker could score a hat trick at the lane then lose his marbles, bite Dawsons face off and take a dump on the pitch.  It'd be brilliant!

As I said earlier in this thread...............

If Suarez does end up at the Goons, I can't think of a better fit for a player and a club.

They are made for each other, both big twats.

Offline styles

« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
bit like John terry and Chelscum

Work hard, be nice.