https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169926 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2014, 09:35:19 AM »
Love deadline day.. although I reckon it will be a quiet one this year.

Chelsea expected to sign Luke Shaw from the Saints for 12m Kurt Zouma from St Etienne for 12m
Toni Kroos has apparently said no to United.
Arsenal wont be signing Draxler but looking at loaning Kim Kallstrom
Citeh in for a pair of Porto players.
Osvaldo looking like he will go on loan to Juve for season with option to buy for 15m

Nothing exciting happening yet though.. we need 'arry back in the PL  ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:19:05 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #376 on: February 16, 2014, 08:28:26 PM »
The latest rumour is that the Roonster has signed a new deal until 2018 worth 300K per week :o

United are denying it though.

One thing that should also be remembered is that this newspaper talk of player's wages includes they're tax free revenue each week for merchandising thanks to a dodgy loophole in the law that MPs also exploit somehow so It's not going anywhere lol :P ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2014, 05:41:57 PM »
Plenty of clubs sniffing around Sporting Lisbon's Carlos Mane, including United. The next Ronnie perhaps..? :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #378 on: May 21, 2014, 07:49:06 AM »
Apparently Toni Kroos is odds on to sign for united now and a deal has been done (in principle)... Don't rate him personally  ;D ;D

Ashley Cole definitely on his way.. I'd wouldn't allow him to sign for a league rival if I was Mourinho.. I think he's got at least 2 more good years in him.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #379 on: May 21, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »
Kroos is an excellent player. Harv will probably be glad you don't rate him, after all, you probably still think Torres will come good.  :P
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #380 on: May 21, 2014, 08:44:27 AM »
Well he looked bloody shit when Bayern played United and Real this year  ;)

Wonder how much united are going to pay.. £30/£40m - talk about trying to buy the league  ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #381 on: May 21, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »
Personally I cant believe Yaya is threatening to leave city because the owners didn't sheik his hand for his birthday   ;D ;D  He got a birthday cake.. what more does the greedy git want!   

I'd love Chelsea to put a bid in - he's a class player - swapsies for Mikel maybe ?  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #382 on: May 21, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »
The only problem with Kroos is that he has a girl's name :-\ :-[ ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2014, 12:47:27 AM »
Personally I cant believe Yaya is threatening to leave city because the owners didn't sheik his hand for his birthday   ;D ;D  He got a birthday cake.. what more does the greedy git want!   

I'd love Chelsea to put a bid in - he's a class player - swapsies for Mikel maybe ?  ;D ;D

I know, absolutely pathetic. Wrote elsewhere yesterday that he should find out what it's like working for an organisation where the people at the top don't give a flying fuck if you're alive or dead and pay a relative pittance while they shit on you from above, let alone wish you a happy birthday. And there this utter twat is, moaning because he's been disrespected with his "the Anzi owners gave Roberto Carlos a Bugatti wah wah"  :'( :'( .

I wouldn't give a damn if I was wished a happy birthday if my employers were paying me £250k a week.

Think this video sums it up lol. "yaya has no birthday cake"

http://youtu.be/ioCncd1TDd4

That said, yes the blokes a prima donna twat but him and Matic in the midfield together would be an awesome combo. Won't happen though, he's just after yet another pay increase or a move back to Barca.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #384 on: May 22, 2014, 12:53:23 AM »
Forgot that this thread didn't have a year on it! Will lock my one :-[

Offline jman

« Reply #385 on: May 23, 2014, 08:37:35 AM »
Apparently PSG have bid £50m for Luiz - we'd be stupid not to accept that offer.. although I love his flair and him as a person - he's not worth that much  ;D

Also Gomes is leaving spurs next month after his contract expires  :o

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #386 on: May 24, 2014, 12:57:20 AM »
Are PSG out of their minds?

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #387 on: May 24, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
Thankfully yes. They do seem to like paying a lot for defenders. I think that's three of the top ten most expensive defenders ever in their squad now. However, it's 50 million Euros, not pounds, but still £40 million quid or whatever it works out to is pretty good.

Much like JMAN, I liked Luiz as a personality and thought he was a good player, but to get that much for a player who wasn't a first choice centre half nor first choice midfielder and is pretty much a utility squad player is bloody good business. Not surprised we bit their hands off.

Hopefully that will give us even more spending power to get the players we need to strengthen the areas that clearly need it.

Offline harv

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2014, 05:32:23 PM »
Apparently Fibreglass is leaving Barcelona and returning back to the Premiership. Can't see him going to United, he'll be returning to arse I reckon. His buyout clause is just £30m too which is surprisingly low, although that may have been done when he signed from arse to give them a cheap option to get him back again.

Offline jman

« Reply #389 on: June 02, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
Lampard leaving Chelsea this year, unknown if he will retire yet, absolutely gutted  :(