https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169857 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #390 on: June 05, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
So Costa passed his medical at Chelsea yesterday apparently - £32m move - great news - quite chuffed about this.

And apparently Fabregas to Chelsea is a done deal too according to various sources - £30m - meh, think he's overrated.. and don't think he's a great team player.

Offline harv

« Reply #391 on: June 06, 2014, 01:21:24 AM »
Really surprised about Fibreglass, thought he'd go straight back to arse. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »
Apparently united are bidding 27m for Luke Shaw and he's agreed personal terms on 160k a week.. that must be absolute bollocks.. unless united are completely fucking stupid  :o

Offline jman

« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
Kalas going on loan to FC Cologne for the season - guess Jose has got someone lined up for defensive backup after losing Cole + Luiz ?? Hopefully  :-\

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2014, 11:18:46 PM »
Well I'd imagine Zouma will be coming in, possibly Omeruo if he has a good world cup, possibly Chalobah. Cologne won;t be a bad place for Kalas for a season. Good league to be in.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2014, 01:23:07 AM »
Have been looking at the latest transfer rumours and we're going to sign just about everyone that has been anywhere near the World Cup lmfao ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2014, 07:44:57 AM »
Yeah and we all know how well that worked out for spurs last year...  ;D ;D

Unless arsenal start spending some money, it will be a 2 horse race again next season (Chelsea & Citeh)  ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2014, 09:33:04 AM »
Won't be a two horse race. Us having less games to play is going to do us a few favours I think, same as it did with the red scouse gits last season. And I'm expecting another two or three players to come in too.

Offline jman

« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »
Liverpool weren't in the Europa cup nor the champions league, they went out early in both the domestic cups and ended up winning fuck-all.. yes I agree, you could be having a similar season..

Offline harv

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2014, 03:19:15 PM »
Liverpool weren't in the Europa cup nor the champions league, they went out early in both the domestic cups and ended up winning fuck-all.. yes I agree, you could be having a similar season..

But they were challenging for the title rather than ending up 6th/7th/8th place like usual. They ended up playing around 20 games less than everybody else if my memory serves me correctly. I can see us progressing quite far in both domestic Cups too.

Wise money would be on a United win for the Premiership next season, even if we don't make any more signings.

I can see Van Gaal bringing in Hummels, possibly Vermin from arse, Carvalho (a better choice than Vidal - cheaper, younger and just as good) and possibly Di Maria too.

Fellaini, Nani and Anderson out for definite and possibly Zaha too but I'll be very sorry to see him go because he's a good player that wasn't given a chance by Moyes.

Offline harv

« Reply #400 on: July 10, 2014, 08:08:32 PM »
The latest rumour is that Juventus have to get rid of either Vidal or Pogba to balance the books. They're believed to be getting £2m from the Evra deal and they've been interested in Nani for a while. If there's any chance that Pogba is going to be available we need to jump right on it and bring him back to Old Trafford before anyone else buys him and builds a team around him.

We never should have let him go tbh.

Offline harv

« Reply #401 on: July 11, 2014, 01:59:18 PM »
The latest rumour about Pogba is that he has been seen in Chelsea :o

I'll be seriously pissed off if he goes to Chelski >:( >:( >:(

That will also scupper our bid for Vidal, although I'd prefer us to be signing Carvalho tbh. There's also talk that we've agreed a deal with Di Maria for 150K per week but haven't agreed a price for Real Madrid which is a bit odd :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2014, 02:02:53 PM »
Cavani has said he wants to play in the Premiership. Time for United to put a bid in.

We've also secured decent transfer funds from next season for 10 years under the FFP rules too. We've agreed a 750m kit deal with Adidas after Nike turned their noses up for a renewal.

Van Gaal has another £140m to spend this season. I can see us going for Vermin which is going to leave arse well and truly screwed, another left back (although I'd prefer giving Blackett a shot in the first team squad as backup for Shaw), Vidal, Di Maria and Cavani.

I think Welbeck will go to Real Madrid according to rumours, Evra to Juventus and we'll also offload Young, Nani and Anderson.

Offline harv

« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2014, 02:06:18 PM »
Forgot to say how happy I am with the new kit deal. Forget about the money - it's a good deal because our kit designs since we started with Nike have been pretty poor. We always had better designed kits with Umbro and Adidas. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #404 on: July 15, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
Looks like Antonio Conte has thrown a hissy fit and quit as manager of Juventus, rumoured to be because the Old Lady have accepted a bid from us for Vidal. Carvalho is still a better signing for me personally but will be happy with Vidal if he joins United.

Tabloids are letting their imaginations run wild since we've sorted out that 750m quid kit deal, we're now supposed to be attempting to hijack Real Madras' £63m bid for James Rodriguez lol ;D

The Di Maria deal is still on or off depending on what paper you're reading.

I can see us signing Vidal, Di Maria, Hummels, Blind and possibly Depay before the window closes. There is also talk of us signing Strootman in January if he can get over his ACL injury by then.