https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169515 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2014, 12:10:01 PM »
Apparently Di Maria has told Rojo he wants to sign for United. We're supposed to have put in a bid of £56m. Woodward will still manage to fuck things up though I reckon >:( :o >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #451 on: August 24, 2014, 11:02:38 AM »
Looks like Di Maria is going to sign for United during the next couple of days, assuming that Di Maria passes a medical and can agree personal terms. Shouldn't be a problem hopefully because we've got loadsa money!!!  ;D

He got the most assists in Spain last year (17) so should be a great addition to the squad. I still have concerns about him being suitable as a wing back but he should be fine sitting in Herrera's position while he's out injured for now. Maybe I'm being concerned about nothing though, I didn't think that Young and Lingard would be suitable either and was wrong about that. One thing that will go in his favour is that the majority of a wing back's defending is positional rather than down to tackling.

Sunderland away next, hope they put in a decent performance and get a result. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #452 on: August 24, 2014, 02:56:50 PM »
Some of the comments on Sky Sports regarding the Di Maria transfer are hilarious, mostly from Citeh and red scouse gits. Apparently Di Maria is completely useless, no better than Nani ( :o lmfao) and is a panic buy. ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #453 on: August 25, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
Two conflicting rumours now:

1) Roma's deal with Bayern has fallen through for Benatia because Bayern aren't matching their valuation of the player. They're offering £24m and Roma are valuing him at £30m.

2) A deal for Benatia has been agreed and in a few hours Bayern will announce the signing of Benatia on a 4 year deal.

If number 1) is true then United need to give Roma £30m right now lol. Signing Benatia for £30m and Blind for £15m should solve a lot of problems. It would mean that we have great cover at the back as well as having Blind capable of playing as a defensive midfielder. Would mean that we won't have to fork out £30-40m for Vidal.

Chris7

« Reply #454 on: August 25, 2014, 05:59:15 PM »
Do you still think, believe after this Di Maria transfer there still going to buy.

I hope so but can't see it. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »
Yup, because they need to. We still need more cover at the back and a defensive midfielder.

Van Gaal is supposed to have £200m for the transfer kitty, although that Spanish bloke from Sky Sports said that it's actually £300m :o

Chris7

« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2014, 06:20:45 PM »
They deffo need a defender and another cm imo.

I want Vidal so bad. Don't think it will happen though :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2014, 11:12:35 PM »
Latest reports are that the Di Maria deal has been done for £59.7m. Explains where some journalists were getting the £75m figure from, €75m converts to £59.7m.

Going to be worth every penny as long as Burnley don't break his legs on the weekend lol :o ;D :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #458 on: August 25, 2014, 11:59:15 PM »
Come on Burnley lol.

Rumours circulating of a Torres to AC Milan deal, #notorres circulating on Twitter from Milan fans lol.

Please let it be true, please pleaseeeeee let it be true.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #459 on: August 26, 2014, 12:19:30 AM »
Torres is going nowhere. I can't see Chelski letting such an outstanding player go :P

The Telegraph and Independent are both saying that Vidal is going to be signing for United in the next few days.

Assuming that Blind is also on the way we could be seeing the following first choice lineup:

De Gea

Jones Blind Rojo

Di Maria Vidal Herrera Shaw

Mata

Roonster Van Persil

Not too shabby at all 8) ;D 8)

United to win the Domestic Treble this season and The Treble next season. You heard it here first. :P

Of course us on the verge of signing Vidal could be a load of old bollocks, but then if so just switch Vidal for De Jong and we've still got a good chance of two Trebles in two seasons :P :P :P :D

Offline harv

« Reply #460 on: August 26, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »
Several rumours saying United are going to sign Blind and Vidal during the next 48 hours. :o

Offline jman

« Reply #461 on: August 26, 2014, 11:31:02 AM »
I really hope you do buy de jong, not only is he a massive liability, but he's actually shit as well ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #462 on: August 27, 2014, 09:04:06 AM »
Latest rumour now is that Vidal's agent travelled to England yesterday and the deal is edging closer.

Offline harv

« Reply #463 on: August 27, 2014, 04:01:37 PM »
More to add to that now but there are three different variations. A deal has now been agreed. One says £34m, one says £34m + Hernandez and the last one says £34m + Hernandez + Kagawa. I'd say that the second one is most likely. If we do sign him I can't see him starting straight away, if United have any sense they'll pop a keyhole camera into his knee to have a good look at things for the medical. Not too sure if that will put him out of action for a bit though.

Chris7

« Reply #464 on: August 27, 2014, 05:53:35 PM »
think it would. But best to be safe than sorry.