https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169409 times)

Chris7

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #480 on: September 01, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »
LOL, That was a suprise but yes what a deal.

I guess they will have the option to buy him after the year loan. With hernandez and wellbeck going thats a great move.

Just need a CB and or another CM imo

Im sure there will be more today.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #481 on: September 01, 2014, 11:49:12 AM »
Some great quotes/jokes/quips coming in:

Two I particularly like:

On the Falcao loan: "it's a bit like going in for heart surgery and being given a boob job, looks good but doesn't fix the problem"

Again on the Falcao loan (and my personal favourite): Looks like Utd have signed an RVP replacement before Arsenal have signed an RVP replacement.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #482 on: September 01, 2014, 12:53:49 PM »
Why would they loan Falcao out.. surely he's good enough to get in their first XI ?  Great deal for united, but as said, their defence and midfield is still shit.

Offline harv

« Reply #483 on: September 01, 2014, 01:04:44 PM »
We're looking fine at the back. Jones, Smalling, Evans, Michael Keane, Blackett, Rojo and Blind (assuming we sign him that is) will all bedfine for the three central defensive positions. Rafael, Shaw, Di Maria, Blind, Young, Valencia and James will do for wing backs.

Where we need another player added is in midfield, although it's looking like we're going to rely on Blind, Rojo, Herrera, Fletcher and Carrick to cover our defensive midfielder options until January when we can get Strootman in as the number one choice.

Not too sure where Falcao is going to fit tbh, although I don't think that Van Persil is 100% yet so we could see him start up front with the Roonster in a couple of weeks, maybe..? :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #484 on: September 01, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
It's looking like we're on the way to signing Martin Odegaard from Stromsgodset, said to be the 'next Lionel Messi' :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Chris7

« Reply #485 on: September 01, 2014, 06:38:54 PM »
Welbeck to Arsenal. I think he might suit them tbh

Offline jman

« Reply #486 on: September 01, 2014, 09:18:19 PM »
Best deal of the transfer window by far - selling Wellbeck for 16m..

I'm surprised you managed to raise over 16p for him.

Offline harv

« Reply #487 on: September 01, 2014, 10:57:31 PM »
He's a quality player, just wait and see what happens when he starts regularly up front. I'd be happier if he went on loan tbh.

Offline harv

« Reply #488 on: September 01, 2014, 11:02:55 PM »
I swear these people leave these things to the last minute on purpose lol

Deadline has now come and gone. No news on Blind and Falcao yet.

Bloody nerve wracking lol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #489 on: September 01, 2014, 11:11:34 PM »
Just noticed that the Blind deal has been done. Must have missed that earlier. Welbeck not done yet but they've got an extension sorted apparently. Hope that we've done the same with Falcao. :o

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #490 on: September 01, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »
No takers for Cleverley. No surprise

Offline jman

« Reply #491 on: September 02, 2014, 11:40:01 AM »
We're looking fine at the back. Jones, Smalling, Evans, Michael Keane, Blackett, Rojo and Blind

You lost 4-0 to MK Dons..

Evans and Keane were both playing.
Rojo and Blind haven't played a single minute for united yet.
Blackett has proved in the first 3 PL games he is utter shit
and Jones and Smalling are so shit they cant even get into one of the worst England teams in decades

Yep, looking fine indeed.  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #492 on: September 02, 2014, 02:06:37 PM »
Again, Van Gaal has made big changes to the way United play. The players need to get used to the system. Our build up play against the Clarets showed improvement, and I'm expecting things to continue to improve going forward. We're fine at the back, just wait and see how we play in a month or two. ;)

We've got quite an impressive side:

De Gea

Jones Smalling Rojo

Di Maria Blind Herrera Shaw

Mata

Roonster Falcao

Assuming they're all fit that's the side I'm expecting to see start against QPR. As far as our defence goes Jones has been outstanding so far, Smalling has been a bit hot and cold and Rojo is a world class defender. It's early days yet, but I'm quite confident that we have enough cover at the back, and decent quality cover at that. I'm really not worried. 8)

Offline jman

« Reply #493 on: September 05, 2014, 08:53:36 AM »
Just seen this on BBC sport and the local news, that Basingstoke Town Fc are in advanced talks in signing Ronaldinho lol  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #494 on: September 10, 2014, 07:31:20 PM »
I wonder what sort of odds you'd get on Ronnie being a United player next season..?

We could be looking at the following lineup if we sign him:

De Gea

Jones Blind Rojo

Ronnie Strootman Herrera Shaw

Di Maria

Rooney Falcao

Not too shabby :P

That would leave Johnstone, Mata, Van Persil, Smalling, Rafael, Evans and Januzaj on the bench lol ;D 8) ;D