https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169558 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #510 on: January 08, 2015, 02:31:13 PM »
United are arguably the biggest club in world football, they're certainly in the top three with Barcelona and Real Madras. After leaving any one of those three clubs, going to any other club that isn't the other two is a step down.

But there is a huge difference between biggest and best clubs though.. It could be argued that Barca and Real are two of the best clubs in the world.. you'd just get laughed at if you tried to argue that for united.  You aren't even the best club in Manchester at the moment lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #511 on: January 09, 2015, 05:07:20 AM »
United haven't gone longer than one season without a trophy since 1990, and that's only happened 5 or 6 times in that time. The only thing that United haven't won enough of is the Champions League. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #512 on: January 16, 2015, 01:48:21 PM »
Knew we shouldn't of sold Torres  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #513 on: January 21, 2015, 01:09:48 PM »
Lol, PSG want £112m for Marquinhos. He's good but not that fucking good lololol :o ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #514 on: January 21, 2015, 07:49:40 PM »
Not so much a rumour. Confirmed by sky. Chelsea in talks for Cuadardo. Nuts. Do  they really need him??

Offline jman

« Reply #515 on: January 21, 2015, 08:12:59 PM »
Think Schurlle could be on his way, which is a shame, Jose wont let a first teamer go without a replacement

Offline harv

« Reply #516 on: January 21, 2015, 10:46:36 PM »
Not so much a rumour. Confirmed by sky. Chelsea in talks for Cuadardo. Nuts. Do  they really need him??

Not confirmed by Sky at all, they're just repeating the rumour that originated in (I think) The Sun.

We've apparently put in a £61m bid for Pogba. Never should have let him go tbh, would be great to have him back. I'd also love us to sign Cuadrado, we could do with a decent right winger. Van Gaal said a while back that he started with 3-4-3 because United don't have wingers of the quality of Di Maria. Now we've got him we're just one right winger short. Think we need to get rid of Valencia, he doesn't take on and beat defenders the way he used to.

I'll be happy with Hummels, Cuadrado and Pogba joining United either this month or in the Summer...although Hummels doesn't have a great deal of pace he'll be a good leader at the back.

Offline jman

« Reply #517 on: January 22, 2015, 07:52:41 AM »
United won't sign anyone decent in this window.. they are not in the champions league.  Top players like to be playing at the top level.. simple as.

Its been reported that De Gea has agreed terms with Real though.. so I expect Valdes to start against Cambridge  ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #518 on: January 22, 2015, 11:07:12 AM »
That's why I said 'or in the Summer' ;)

We'll have to wait and see what happens with De Gea, Van Gaal was confident that he's going to sign a new deal a few weeks ago so I'm not paying too much attention to rumours at the moment. His family is happy in Manchester and he has several close friends at United.

Offline jman

« Reply #519 on: January 22, 2015, 11:37:04 AM »
Yeah but Real Madrid are in the champions league, and they are richer and a bigger club than united... surely by your own reckoning earlier in this thread.. this move would be a step-up for de gay  ;)

And you haven't sold Linda yet and it was a bit strange he got Valdes in wasn't it.. maybe de gay had already said to Van Gaal he wanted to leave  ;D

You'd be in the bottom half of the table if it wasn't for some of his saves this season.. I'm sure there are going to be quite a few irate united fans if he leaves and your form starts declining... Van Gaal's head will be nicely placed on the chopping block should this happen  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #520 on: January 22, 2015, 01:49:16 PM »
United will be in the Champions League next season and I doubt that De Gea will be going in January. 8)

As for being a step up, I didn't actually say that. I said that after United any other club apart from those 2 would be a step down. I personally put Real Madrid and Barcelona on the same level as United. ;)

Offline jman

« Reply #521 on: January 22, 2015, 03:27:01 PM »
Bit weird why Van Gaal didn't confirm De Gay would be starting against Cambridge in his press conference wasn't it  ;) lol  ;D

And Real have won way more trophies than United, are richer than united and have a bigger stadium than United...

So if you put them at the same level.. I'll put Chelsea at the same level too... we seem to beat all 3 of you recently on a regular basis for a start  ;)

vs United W4, D3 in last 7
vs Barca W2, D5 in last 7
vs Real W2, D1 (only played each other 3 times)
(competitive games only)

Offline harv

« Reply #522 on: January 22, 2015, 05:03:27 PM »
Not weird at all, I'm expecting Valdes to start tomorrow night. De Gea needs to be rested.

And if De Gea does go you can put your house on United buying a world class replacement. The Glazers are going to be selling the club sometime during the next 5 years imo, and they want two world class players in every position to increase the value of the club. Wouldn't surprise me if they eventually sell up for over £3bn.

Offline harv

« Reply #523 on: January 28, 2015, 10:06:43 PM »
Lol, Pogba's price tag in some tabloids has now reached £75m :o

Pogba would be a better buy than Strootman I think but even £60m was pushing it. Not going to be happy if we spend more than £60m on him. :-\

Such a pain in the arse that Fergie let him go for next to nothing, although maybe getting dumped by United spurred him on to success at Juventus..?

Offline jman

« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2015, 09:44:53 AM »
I heard last night that Cuadrado had signed for Chelsea.. although nothing official until the next 24 hours I reckon.. Salah going on loan for the rest of the season.. and I imagine Schurrle will be sold before the end of the transfer market.