https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169543 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #630 on: June 11, 2017, 10:40:12 AM »
It's looking like Lindelof is going to be United's first signing for £30.7m, just got to agree personal terms and pass a medical.

We've let Zlatan go but he's going to be training with United while he makes his recovery until he signs for someone else. Latest rumour is that he's heading for LA Galaxy.

We're also close to signing Morata from Real Madras apparently. Not sure if that's a good idea tbh, his scoring rate isn't good enough I don't think.

And Real Madras have cooled their interest in signing De Gea. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Baggio

« Reply #631 on: June 11, 2017, 10:54:12 AM »
From what I've seen Morata's game to goal ratio is quite high. Seen something on sky sports news comparing his to other United players and I'm sure his was higher than Zlatan's as well. More a case of him struggling to break into that team but that's understandable lol
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #632 on: June 11, 2017, 10:58:18 AM »
15 goals in 26 appearances and most would have came as a sub.. not too shabby at all, I suppose it depends how he adapts to the Premiership and what the players around him can do. Should be interesting if he does sign Harv :)
SL Hibernian

Offline harv

« Reply #633 on: June 11, 2017, 11:30:43 AM »
15 goals in 26 appearances and most would have came as a sub.. not too shabby at all, I suppose it depends how he adapts to the Premiership and what the players around him can do. Should be interesting if he does sign Harv :)

Oops, my bad. I was thinking about the stats of a completely different striker that we were alleged to be signing. Can't remember who it was now. :-[ ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline herbie88

« Reply #634 on: June 11, 2017, 03:32:59 PM »

Oops, my bad. I was thinking about the stats of a completely different striker that we were alleged to be signing. Can't remember who it was now. :-[ ;D

You probably are thinking about Morata, his goal ratio prior to this season hasn't been amazing. He's only scored something like 40 league goals in his career. I'd prefer him at 60 than Belotti from Torini for 80 odd, he might be brilliant but he's only had one good season at Torino.

If Chelsea want rid of Costa that's the player Mourinho should be going after.

Offline harv

« Reply #635 on: June 11, 2017, 05:47:37 PM »
God no. Costa is a disgrace to the human race let alone football. I don't want him anywhere near United.

Offline herbie88

« Reply #636 on: June 11, 2017, 06:40:36 PM »
He's competitive and a winner. We aren't building a team of do gooders.

Would you have rejected players like Keane as well?

Offline harv

« Reply #637 on: June 11, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »
He's competitive and a winner. We aren't building a team of do gooders.

Would you have rejected players like Keane as well?

No, because Keano, whilst being a pikey, hasn't bitten anyone or spat at a referee's feet. He was an old-school 'Hard Man Midfielder', and there's NOTHING wrong with that as long as they don't go over the top.

I don't care how competitive he is or how much of a winner he is, anyone biting another player should be banned from the game for life. I didn't want Suarez anywhere near United for the exact same reason.

Offline Baggio

« Reply #638 on: June 11, 2017, 10:23:17 PM »
Morata is only 24 as well, got a feeling Real will end up buying him back in the future. Wouldn't be the first time a team has done that.. Paul Pogba cough cough..
SL Hibernian

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #639 on: June 14, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
No, because Keano, whilst being a pikey, hasn't bitten anyone or spat at a referee's feet. He was an old-school 'Hard Man Midfielder', and there's NOTHING wrong with that as long as they don't go over the top.

Yeah because what he did to Haaland was so nice, then bragged about it in his autobiography. He wasn't a hard man, he was a coward who cried like a baby to referees anytime someone kicked him back, like the time he tried to give Poyet a kicking, Poyet does him later in the game in return, Keane just ran after the ref to complain. He could dish it out but didn't like getting it back. He'd have been torn apart in the days of the real hard men.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2017, 11:40:24 AM »
Well that's Lindelof officially signed. The media is speculating which defender is going to go but I reckon we'll keep all of them just in case we have a fourth season in a row with ridiculous injuries again.

Next up is Morata I think.

8)

Offline harv

« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2017, 02:15:53 PM »
Latest rumour is that Ronnie wants to leave Real Madrid and Spain after this tax controversy. Maureen needs goals, time to bring him home I reckon. His release clause is less than  £90m, worth every penny. Give him a 5 year deal and pay him however much he wants. 8)

Offline herbie88

« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2017, 09:16:52 PM »
Latest rumour is that Ronnie wants to leave Real Madrid and Spain after this tax controversy. Maureen needs goals, time to bring him home I reckon. His release clause is less than  £90m, worth every penny. Give him a 5 year deal and pay him however much he wants. 8)

His release clause is 1 billion.

Offline harv

« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2017, 09:51:06 PM »

Aw bugger, I'm sure I read somewhere the other day that it was around £85m somewhere. Whoops lol.

Still, if he wants to go I reckon we'll be able to put in a bid of around £90m and get him. The players have all the power these days. Just seen that he signed a new contract until 2021 too.

Offline herbie88

« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2017, 10:29:45 PM »

Aw bugger, I'm sure I read somewhere the other day that it was around £85m somewhere. Whoops lol.

Still, if he wants to go I reckon we'll be able to put in a bid of around £90m and get him. The players have all the power these days. Just seen that he signed a new contract until 2021 too.

Wishful thinking probably! They reckon £130 million. Worth it.