https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 170017 times)

Offline harv

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #645 on: June 17, 2017, 11:45:16 PM »
Yup, worth every penny. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #646 on: June 18, 2017, 02:37:37 AM »
Looks like Real Madras want £350m for him, £175m transfer fee plus another £175m to buy out his contract. Depending on how desperate he is to leave Spain we could end up seeing him buying out his own contract himself leaving either United or PSG needing to fork out £175m for the transfer fee. If either club fork out £175m they should be able to make that back in a couple of years AT THE MOST :o through commercial deals.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Baggio

« Reply #647 on: June 19, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »
What do you mean by buying out his own contract Harv?

You mean his contract is worth 175m?

SL Hibernian

Offline harv

« Reply #648 on: June 19, 2017, 11:19:09 PM »
Yup, his total wage until 2021 would be £175m. At least I think that's how it works. You would have thought that it works the other way though, if a club buys him for £175m then Real Madrid won't have to pay him £175m in wages so they'll be effectively saving that money.

Maybe if Ronnie buys out his contract then that makes him a free agent and he can do what he wants..?

Fuck knows lol :D :D :D

Offline jman

« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2017, 11:53:45 AM »
Is this like that time a few years ago when you said United were going to sign Ronaldo, Bale and Modric and that everyone else shouldn't bother turning up?

Never going to happen, Real won't sell him.. and even in the remotest possibility that they did...£175m for a 32 year old.. LOL.

Offline harv

« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2017, 02:03:29 PM »
£175m for A 32 year old would be a VERY bad idea. £175m for THIS 32 year old would be a great investment. United would end up covering that transfer fee with commercial deals in less than 2 years, Ronnie is rarely injured, scores goals like mental and will probably go on to play at the top level for longer than Giggsy.

Maureen needs goals and Ronnie is one of the best goalscorer in the game.

Now I don't think it's likely that we'll sign him but if he DOES leave Real Madras then United would be fools not to sign him.

We can easily afford his transfer fee and wages and would have lucrative commercial deals on tap.

Personally I think that both the Spanish government and Real Madrid are going to collude together to get him to stay, he brings A LOT more money into that country than just about anyone else, including a great many businesses.

And I certainly wouldn't have said that about Modric, he's overrated imo.

Offline harv

« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2017, 10:03:25 PM »
Hmmmm...looks like the latest rumour is that United are cooling their interest in Ronnie in favour of Morata. Awful decision if true tbh, I'm going to be SERIOUSLY pissed off if PSG end up signing him instead >:( >:( >:(

Offline jman

« Reply #652 on: July 06, 2017, 11:35:15 AM »
Rumours are that United have agreed a £75m deal for Lukaku - ouch.. I didn't actually want him back at the bridge.. certainly not for that amount.. the guys a bit of a donkey, despite him having a good season last year, only 5 goals against the top 10 sides (I think).  Am aware we do need a replacement if Costa is going - but for that much I think you could do better.

Offline Baggio

« Reply #653 on: July 06, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
Bloody hell Everton are doing well selling players to Man Utd, Fellaini for £30million and now Lukaku for £75mill. If your going to shaft yourself might as well give them Rooney for free while your at it lol No way is he worth 75million! Looks like he can't be arsed half the time!
SL Hibernian

Offline harv

« Reply #654 on: July 06, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »
We're paying too much for him but should be a good signing I think. Looks like Morata isn't coming to United now, I guess we just got pissed off with Real Madrid procrastinating over the deal. Going to be interesting to see where Everton play the Roonster if that deal goes through too.

Offline herbie88

« Reply #655 on: July 06, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »
Rumours are that United have agreed a £75m deal for Lukaku - ouch.. I didn't actually want him back at the bridge.. certainly not for that amount.. the guys a bit of a donkey, despite him having a good season last year, only 5 goals against the top 10 sides (I think).  Am aware we do need a replacement if Costa is going - but for that much I think you could do better.

Uniteds problem was putting goals past teams like Burnley, Bournemouth etc.

£75 million is the going rate especially when Torino want £90 million + for a lad who has had one good season and Madrid are after £80 million + for a striker who couldnt score in the Italian league

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2017, 02:37:07 PM »
Lacazette seems a much better deal at ~£45m than Lukaku at £75m. He'll score goals for definite, not sure if he's the right fit for united although I guess he fits Mourinho's typical mould of a big powerful striker.
The Seg

Offline herbie88

« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2017, 10:29:43 PM »
He scores goals yeh, if I were an Arsenal fan I'd be worried at A. the lack of apparent interest elsewhere and B. Giroud starting ahead of him for France.

Offline harv

« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2017, 11:51:01 PM »
How the fuck did arse manage to sign him..? £53m transfer fee..? Where on earth did they find the money.? :o

And he's joined a club that's only won 3 trophies in the last, what? 12 years? And a club with no Champion's League football next season too. Doesn't say much for his ambition tbh. :-\

Offline jman

« Reply #659 on: July 07, 2017, 09:37:02 AM »
£75m is definitely not the going rate.. most expensive British transfer (by £25m) and joint 5th most expensive transfer in the world.. Lukaku isn't worth half of his price-tag IMO.