https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 169902 times)

Offline AVFCRoss

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2012, 08:44:37 PM »
I'd expect Snodgrass to go If I'm honest. He's an outstanding player for the Championship, and him and Lambert will have a good understanding from when he played at Livingston. Also we've put a new contract on the table for his and he's gonna bide his time, to see what players we bring in. Bates promised new faces and money in the transfer kitty for a proper push for promotion this season...but he also said that last season and it never happened...

However should we get new owners it can all change. Although apprently we want £8M for Snodgrass, thats the only issue I can see...

If he goes though, you can't exactly blame him...

Lambert is the only real clear favourite for the Villa job though now ;)

Matter of time :)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
RDM seems to be the only manager who has given him a go. So if he doesn't become your manager then Bertrand won't hang around not playing.

What JMAN said (but with better punctuation lol).  :P
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »
I wonder which of the Chelsea youngsters Brendan Rodgers will try to take to Liverpool. Not to mention which of his Swansea players.

It will be interesting to see how well he does there.

It will also be interesting to see what happens to Swansea now. I suspect bookies may have them down for the drop next season.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2012, 12:06:03 AM »
Paul Lambert has reportedly quit as manager of Norwich as he was refused permission to talk to Aston Villa..

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2012, 12:48:00 AM »
Yup, told you Larry.......

We'll take Grant Holt too  ;D

Offline bealec

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2012, 09:38:08 PM »
Cheers Liverpool for taking Rodgers from Swansea. It's caused the Gylfi deal to fall through now Reading have put in a bid. Also rumoured to have made a move to sign Defoe on loan. If true that's a big deal.

Offline jman

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2012, 12:00:02 PM »
A deal has reportedly been done for 38 million for Hulk  :o 

The fact he's called Hulk justifies that price tag I think  ;D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »
Although apprently we want £8M for Snodgrass, thats the only issue I can see...

I cant see us paying £8m plus he's only got a year left on his contract.

Is it another Leeds midfilder on his way?

Does Ken Bates do buy 2 and get one free offers?

Howson, Snodgrass and Johnson thrown in for free ;)

Yes its another Leeds Midfielder, he's the best one by a mile too, I don't think he'd have a problem in the premiership.

Do you think Ken Bates does buy 2 get one free offers  ;D
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2012, 12:32:01 PM »
I'd expect Snodgrass to go If I'm honest. He's an outstanding player for the Championship, and him and Lambert will have a good understanding from when he played at Livingston. Also we've put a new contract on the table for his and he's gonna bide his time, to see what players we bring in. Bates promised new faces and money in the transfer kitty for a proper push for promotion this season...but he also said that last season and it never happened...

However should we get new owners it can all change. Although apprently we want £8M for Snodgrass, thats the only issue I can see...

If he goes though, you can't exactly blame him...

Lambert is the only real clear favourite for the Villa job though now ;)

Matter of time :)

Good, I can't see Villa needing Snodgrass, so I'd hope it'll end his intrest haha
South Shields

Offline bealec

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
A deal has reportedly been done for 38 million for Hulk  :o 

The fact he's called Hulk justifies that price tag I think  ;D

Reading are after a defensive midfielder his name is Carlos Sanchez. His nickname is The Rock. If you're going to buy a DM you want him to be nicknamed the rock.

If you sign him what's the betting we see a load of Chelsea fans with green faces wearing their Hulk shirts.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2012, 08:52:46 PM »
If you sign him what's the betting we see a load of Chelsea fans with green faces wearing their Hulk shirts.

We'll just borrow the Man Utd supporter's Shrek paint.

Offline harv

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2012, 12:23:52 AM »
No news on Pogba going yet, thought the deal was pretty much done and dusted a week or so ago. I'm still hoping that we'll keep him, Pogba and Cleverley in the middle of the park in the not too distant future have the potential to be every bit as effective as Keano and Scholesie if all the hype about Pogba is to be believed. :o I'll be very disappointed if we let him go tbh. >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2012, 01:33:15 AM »
Saw somewhere an interesting comparison on Chelsea's purcahse of Marin, Hazard and Hulk for £8 million, £32 million and £38 million respectively. Those three together, if the transfers go ahead, would have only cost £2 million (or thereabouts) more than Carroll, Downing and Henderson.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2012, 03:59:37 PM »
Saw somewhere an interesting comparison on Chelsea's purcahse of Marin, Hazard and Hulk for £8 million, £32 million and £38 million respectively. Those three together, if the transfers go ahead, would have only cost £2 million (or thereabouts) more than Carroll, Downing and Henderson.

Are you trying to imply that Chelsea have got a better deal? Bit of a sweeping statement given the fact we have no idea how well Marin, Hazard and Hulk will adapt to the Prem. If there's one club that can kill a good players prospects, it's Chelsea, as we've seen numerous times before....(Shevchenko, Glen Johnson, Mutu, Deco, Veron, SWP....Shall I mention Torres too? Or will Jman explode with disbelief?)

Offline harv

« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
Of course they've got a better deal. Even if they don't adapt too well to the Premiership it's highly unlikely that they'll be as bad as those three muppets lol. I'm still pretty gobsmacked that Woy has chosen a striker that's only scored, what, 9 goals in 28 starts and 18 substitute appearances at club level. Unbelievable lol. You really couldn't make it up!!! ::)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever