https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143932 times)

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2019, 04:43:41 PM »
Just sending a Raven to let you know that the Westerosi landed quietly on the shores of 6-x-x last season.   We will begin the long march to 6-1-1 , training and picking up new recruits on the way ready to attack some time this summer.  Build a wall, do whatever ...cos we are coming and not  in peace!  The old team are just about dead now. Do the dead frighten you?
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline beckham

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2019, 08:34:08 PM »
haha!

We're waiting for you, mr Westeros!

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2019, 09:10:40 PM »
Cheers for the kinds words Chazz and great to see Westeros XI in Conference 6.

Gull

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2019, 10:34:09 PM »
"THRILLING THURSDAY" ENDS WITH HONOURS SHARED

STEAUA SUDULUI 1 vs 1 IM A BLADE FC

With the 6-1-1 fixture computer throwing up a set of mouth watering clashes early into the season, THE SL TIMES labelled the 28th February as "Thrilling Thursday" with the Top 4 sides from the last couple of seasons all involved over 2 games. As expected the games were tight, eventually finishing in 1-1 draws. Legendary hitman Cosmo Kramer may not have many seasons left in him but he still knows where the net is, as his goal in the 75th minute rescued a draw for for last years Champions Steaua. The Blades looked good value for their lead and it was no surprise when experienced defender Enda Stevens put the away side ahead shortly into the second half. With both unbeaten records for this season still intact, Steaua are yet to taste defeat in an astonishing 34 league games.

CSI-MARGATE 1 vs 1 EINTRACHT FREMFURT

Games are usually tight between these two sides and a 1-1 draw was hardly surprising as Fremfurt travelled to Margate last night. On a cold Winters night in Kent, Margate adapted better to the conditions and took an early lead to go into the break 1 goal to the good. With both managers favouring C.Attacking options from the 60th minute onwards, it did look that we had seen the last of the action with both teams seemingly cancelling each other out. With time running out, a soft penalty awarded to Fremfurt was converted by Nash which meant the home side had to settle for a point. Margate and Fremfurt still yet to lose, but a draw means the Ravens of England swoop to top spot.

PYROS CONTINUE TO IMPRESS IN THE ICC AS THEY CLAIM ANOTHER WIN

With PYROS league form a little hit and miss, they continue to impress in the ICC and claim another win this time defeating Kickstart United 2-1. Despite losing midfielder Moe DeLawn to a red card in the 1st minute of ET, Pyros grounded out a victory thanks to a 111th minute strike. Manager Bontvine will be eagerly awaiting tomorrows draw for Round 3. Eslewhere there were wins for Steaua, Fremfurt and Margate.

Offline beckham

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »
I have a feeling this season is going to be tough and exciting and might end up with a new 6-1-1 champion  :D
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline beckham

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2019, 09:39:41 AM »
Decisive game tonight, don't you think, Gull?

GL and may the best team win!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2019, 11:58:53 AM »
Massive game!  8) I'd take a draw... ;)

Gull

« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2019, 06:56:41 AM »
Sorry mate, undeserved draw for me there.

Offline beckham

« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2019, 08:50:57 AM »
haha.. 90th minute equalizer.. sigh...
The battle for the top spot is not yet lost! I'll keep fighting.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2019, 10:46:26 PM »

UNIV. CRAIOVA APPOINT NEW MANAGER

UNIV. CRAOIVA have appointed Mihai Stamate as their new manager, after Caretaker Steve's recent departure.

"This is not a job for me, this is a lifestyle. The fans will see that," said Stamate, whose new team are currently 5th in 6-1-1. "We will put a side out there that the club will be proud of. We will be hard working, talented side that will play in a certain way which we will work religiously on. Along the way there will be some ups and downs, hopefully plenty of ups. But when we get our philosophy implemented and get working with the players, I'm sure they're going to respond."

UNIV. CRAOIVA were among the pre-season favourites for relegation following several poor seasons in the top flight, and had re-appointed club legend Stamate to guide them back to challenging for the title. Before Stamate was appointed, the Romanians had approached Steaua Sudului boss Catalin A. but he rejected the opportunity to be interviewed.

Offline beckham

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2019, 12:09:42 PM »
welcome back, Mihai!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2019, 01:10:32 PM »
INTER CONFERENCE CUP SEMI-FINAL DRAWS MADE

The IC Cup draw was made a couple of days ago with two 6-1-1 Conference teams still in the competition. South-East rivals CSI-MARGATE and WIZARDS have been drawn against each other in the IC Cup semi-finals, whilst EINTRACHT FREMFURT face SUPER IMPS in the other last-four tie.

Both semi-finals will be played on Friday 22nd March, with a 3.10pm KO. Margate will make the 125 mile trip via the A12 to Wizards, whereas Fremfurt face the gruelling 275 mile journey North to Sincil Bank.

The Wizards cruised through to the semi-finals with a 4-1 victory against 6-1-1 side Pyros, with Margate dispatching of Realale Madrid 2 goals to 0.

Super Imps, who've won this competition many a time, proved too good for West End Girls.

Fremmy are playing in the semi-finals for the first time after beating Jellybellies 1-0.

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2019, 03:57:23 AM »
Thanks Gull and Catalin!  ;)

It's good to be back :D
It will take a while before my team become competitive at the level I want, but I'm sure I will cause some upsets along the road ;)

Offline beckham

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2019, 10:43:06 AM »
Great win, Gull and good luck in the final!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2019, 07:08:26 AM »
Thanks Becks... haven't conceded a goal yet, long may it continue. Into the Elite Cup Semis aswell, on for the treble..... yet I'll probably end up with nothing ;D