https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143831 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #480 on: October 24, 2020, 12:53:40 PM »
Messaged all human players in the premier region. Even the players you can tell don’t log in, if this cup doesn’t get filled now, I’m done 🙃

am surprised it's taken so much effort :o i can enter a dud team if you'd like, so that leaves one more spot open. i hope everyone realises its FREE
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #481 on: October 24, 2020, 03:07:53 PM »
Ah, I don’t think it’s free, I didn’t bother chasing that 😂
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #482 on: October 24, 2020, 04:42:47 PM »
Ah, I don’t think it’s free, I didn’t bother chasing that 😂

😂

brian, any chance you can help us? 😬

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #483 on: October 24, 2020, 04:46:12 PM »
He’s already sorted it and entered himself, so just one team to go :)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #484 on: October 24, 2020, 05:52:44 PM »
thank you Brian, while you are taking wishes, please give me 3 points in the league and give the Shields 0.. thank you ❤️

@Shelly, if you need a spare team i have one.. but i’m sure with free entry one of the other teams will pop in

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #485 on: October 24, 2020, 06:08:17 PM »
You losing faith in your 794 team strength Nish? 😉

Thanks Nish, I’ll give it a few days, if nothing happens feel free to enter a spare, I’ll let you know.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #486 on: October 24, 2020, 07:23:07 PM »
You losing faith in your 794 team strength Nish? 😉

Thanks Nish, I’ll give it a few days, if nothing happens feel free to enter a spare, I’ll let you know.

against your lot? with a top manager like you? too right my faith is wavering 😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2020, 01:17:26 AM »
Haha, thanks Nish, but I don’t consider myself a top manager 😂.

I’ve not won any of the big majors in my visits back and forth from the game or a x-1-1 like you, I honestly think if you can keep the gap to 1 point with 3 games to go your favourite to win the league, i’d need some massive luck to stay top if that was the case. The league could change a lot by then.

I’ve still got some tough games to play, World United tonight who are my bogey team, Texas Oldham are a solid team and can take results of anybody in the league, the age of there team is similar to mine. That’s not to take anything away from the rest of the managers in the league too, everyone has the potential to take points of each other, but if they could take them of you Nish instead of me that would be great ;-)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2020, 05:29:05 AM »
Haha, thanks Nish, but I don’t consider myself a top manager 😂.

I’ve not won any of the big majors in my visits back and forth from the game or a x-1-1 like you, I honestly think if you can keep the gap to 1 point with 3 games to go your favourite to win the league, i’d need some massive luck to stay top if that was the case. The league could change a lot by then.

I’ve still got some tough games to play, World United tonight who are my bogey team, Texas Oldham are a solid team and can take results of anybody in the league, the age of there team is similar to mine. That’s not to take anything away from the rest of the managers in the league too, everyone has the potential to take points of each other, but if they could take them of you Nish instead of me that would be great ;-)

that’s why i love C6, there are a lot of teams who suddenly come alive ☺️

and the journey to majors have to start somewhere, i’m not joking i do rate you and your team and i’m sure majors are en route (but you have to get past my green star who i think are my strongest team now). this title race is exciting, long may it remain! my first couple of titles with Gull were like this, and then with Steau and Craiova. if i recall, i won 2 out of 5 then, and came 3rd in 2 seasons -it was so hard. it may even been 2/6 i think Steau and Craoiva won 2 each -i can’t remember fully, i just remember fighting every game for position 😝 so in my opinion you’re on the right path..

at any rate, the banter has been fun 😬😀

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2020, 10:30:46 AM »
You have a lot of strong teams Nish, not just Green Star Knights 😂. But I know what you mean. I agree, I’m loving the title race, I’m relieved we don’t have a match tonight though, I got 5 players out right now, and I’d struggle to field a team if I had a game tonight. Hopefully 3 should be back tomorrow, but just picking a line-up for my 3pm games today was tough.

Thanks again btw, my goal at the start of the season was just to qualify for the TCL next season, but now I’m getting greedy and I want the title, haha.

The banters been great, hopefully more managers will get involved in the future too 🙂
South Shields

Offline bonzai

« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2020, 11:52:42 AM »
You have a lot of strong teams Nish, not just Green Star Knights 😂.

If everything goes really good for Nish he will end up with 5 conference wins at the end of this season.
1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
2nd in 5-1-1, equal points as nr 1
2nd in 6-1-1, 1 point behind nr 1
1st in 7-1-1

That would be quite an achievement.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline JLancs

« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2020, 02:37:52 PM »
The banters been great, hopefully more managers will get involved in the future too 🙂

I would get involved in the banter but my Oldham side is not quite good enough to back any banter up 😂 I am still experimenting with training but slowly & steadily getting stronger. My side will most probably peak in 3 or 4 seasons time then I will have to replace a few players but hope to challenge the top 4 at least once in that time. It’s gd to see a competitive challenge to the title, hope I can be a pain to some of the sides at the top & make the title a hard fought race 😁
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2020, 03:41:34 PM »

If everything goes really good for Nish he will end up with 5 conference wins at the end of this season.
1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

if i get anywhere close to 5 i’ll be over the moon, but i usually fade in the final stretch 😂 my blue star are prime candidates for that

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2020, 03:42:24 PM »

I would get involved in the banter but my Oldham side is not quite good enough to back any banter up 😂 I am still experimenting with training but slowly & steadily getting stronger. My side will most probably peak in 3 or 4 seasons time then I will have to replace a few players but hope to challenge the top 4 at least once in that time. It’s gd to see a competitive challenge to the title, hope I can be a pain to some of the sides at the top & make the title a hard fought race 😁

get involved lad! you drew against me and it would be quality if you do the same against Shields ;-) i heard they hate Texas! go get them!!

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2020, 04:15:28 PM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

if i get anywhere close to 5 i’ll be over the moon, but i usually fade in the final stretch 😂 my blue star are prime candidates for that

How many conferences have you won Nish? You must be on to be the first manager in SL history to win them all. There's not many first lefts to achieve in this game and I believe it's only you and Brian who have the potential to achieve that.
South Shields