https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 7 Thread  (Read 237515 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: Conference 7 Thread
« Reply #900 on: October 20, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »
I have looked at the Winners game and can see the point being made. However I think its a fairly easy mistake to make. If one of the three  Subs that you want to bring on at KO or after 15 minutes gets injured then you need to replace them like for like. If you don't and you don't alter your substitution instructions then you may sub into the wrong position.

That's my last explanation of the possibilities of what the Winners Managers may have done or not done as the case may be. His next game he lost 0-19 to Rathpeacon starting with a Beerhead Goalie in goal. So maybe a lack of concentration for whatever reason on their part. I suggest for those interested they contact the Winners Manager directly for his/her explanation if they have one about their managing of their team. As I can only speculate. 8)

Offline deca

« Reply #901 on: October 21, 2019, 10:11:11 AM »
Ag is a decent and honest manager who deseved to win the conference title, he can't be held repsonsble for the actions of managers he's playing in the league or competitions.

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #902 on: October 21, 2019, 10:23:36 AM »
Thanks for your support Deca, much appreciated. ;) 8)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #903 on: October 21, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »
Ag is a decent and honest manager who deserved to win the conference title, he can't be held responsible for the actions of managers he's playing in the league or competitions.

Cheers

Deca

I agree with Deca. 
I have always found Ag to be very helpful and honest.  I have found him to be a "go to Guy" who has always given me honest answers to any questions I may have had and I owe it to him who guided me to the correct places in the forum where I could find out information regards playing the game.  In fact, he turned me from a "yo yo single team" into the CSI Franchise I have now.
 :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #904 on: October 21, 2019, 10:45:00 AM »
losing a title sucks, but there is no concrete proof that AG did anything wrong. congratulate him, and try to win it back :P the "moving" seems petulant Gala, i get your frustration but rather smash them all away this season (for my 2c worth)

Gull

« Reply #905 on: October 21, 2019, 01:47:59 PM »
I wouldn't give Gala such a hard time over this, completely understandable his frustration. Looking at the way people reacted to me putting my reserve team in 3-1-2 god knows how they'd react to something like this happening to them.

For whatever reason Winners United haven't bothered setting up for the HarriCam games - it's as clear as day. Perhaps he wanted to see a new title winner as Gala won it the year before, who knows. If Winners is selective in the games he sets up in then Galas probably best out of that league.

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #906 on: October 21, 2019, 02:52:12 PM »
losing a title sucks, but there is no concrete proof that AG did anything wrong. congratulate him, and try to win it back :P the "moving" seems petulant Gala, i get your frustration but rather smash them all away this season (for my 2c worth)

Its not about losing the title in a normal league though, as I'm no stranger to losing out on winning this league! But if there was an intentional effort to make me lose or get someone else to win the league then its a different story. Looking at what has happened there is a very strong suggestion towards that - In my opinion. (at the time of the game, we were nearly same on Goal Difference and this big win put him well in front)  And that's not to say Ag doesn't deserve to be up there either, he beat me in both of the games this season fair and square.

But the bottom line is IF something like that is happening then i would rather not be a part of this conference. and that's what I'm trying to understand

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #907 on: October 21, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »
We need a UCB team. I would suggest the current top four but as we understand it Galatasaray are on the move away from 711. So it looks like:

Harricam
CSI Westgate
Aston Villains
SL Benfica

Can you please confirm your participation..or not ;) 8)

I really enjoy this comp and do not want to miss out on the returning Season of it, So I will stay in 7-1-1 to fight for conference 7 as it has been my home since the Mogzilla days!

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #908 on: October 21, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »
Glad to hear it 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #909 on: October 21, 2019, 06:43:16 PM »
By the way Brian, not forgetting your staunch comments of support. Much appreciated :) A new Season is upon us. Good Luck to all in 711 ;) 8)

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #910 on: October 21, 2019, 07:30:28 PM »
I wouldn't give Gala such a hard time over this, completely understandable his frustration. Looking at the way people reacted to me putting my reserve team in 3-1-2 god knows how they'd react to something like this happening to them.

For whatever reason Winners United haven't bothered setting up for the HarriCam games - it's as clear as day. Perhaps he wanted to see a new title winner as Gala won it the year before, who knows. If Winners is selective in the games he sets up in then Galas probably best out of that league.

my apologies if that came across as giving him a hard time. i would love him to come to 611 and make us stronger there BUT it is nice to have strong teams across all conferences and i think he is capable of smashing all in front of him and thats a nice response to the weirdness (for lack of a better word) of winners.

that said, i was thrilled you came to 311. i think hoarse was teasing you ;) please come back! :P having you in two conferences would be quite a headache for my knights but i love our battles (when i win)

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #911 on: October 21, 2019, 07:31:12 PM »

Its not about losing the title in a normal league though, as I'm no stranger to losing out on winning this league! But if there was an intentional effort to make me lose or get someone else to win the league then its a different story. Looking at what has happened there is a very strong suggestion towards that - In my opinion. (at the time of the game, we were nearly same on Goal Difference and this big win put him well in front)  And that's not to say Ag doesn't deserve to be up there either, he beat me in both of the games this season fair and square.

But the bottom line is IF something like that is happening then i would rather not be a part of this conference. and that's what I'm trying to understand

i did not see (aka understand before seeing) the last point of view, fair enough. i apologise wholeheartedly for the petulant comment :) all the best in your new season

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #912 on: November 04, 2019, 01:17:33 PM »
Big Game tonight!  ;D

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #913 on: December 02, 2019, 07:23:45 PM »
Deca, Well Done on the 711 title. I backed you in the predictions. You were getting your hunger for the game back :o ??? 8)

Offline rockline

« Reply #914 on: December 03, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
Congratulations Deca :)