https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL doubles  (Read 21295 times)

Offline Gull

Re: SL doubles
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2022, 04:12:32 PM »
Go Semper  8) 8) 8)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2022, 04:35:45 PM »
Bald Italians register 6 points, let’s go!! On the rise!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2022, 06:05:04 PM »
Gameweek 5 Table

Code: [Select]
Team Name W D L F A GD Total Points
Semper Invictus 6 2 2 13 7 6 20
TBC 5 4 1 13 6 7 19
CONMARK FC 5 1 4 13 11 2 16
Touch and SMAsh 5 1 4 12 12 0 16
Bald Italians!! 4 2 4 8 8 0 14
My Lovely Fart 3 1 6 9 10 -1 10
The Real great Yarmouth 3 1 6 9 15 -6 10
King rekraps army 2 2 6 5 12 -7 8

Thanks for whoever showed me that the table needed the code tags cheers!

Gameweek 5 Recap

The new leaders are now Semper Invictus who had a solid day at the office picking up 6 points in their 2 games Kitsunegari lead the doubles group B and beat Redkrap 2-0 at home, despite injuries and AWOL's Park my Seagull won 1-0 away at Touchnplay in a feisty affair which saw manager Joe bradley sent off in the second half.

In second place are TBC and have barely been out of the top 2 since the season started The Borg currently lead Group A on 9 points and is still unbeaten after beating my lovely horse 1-0 this afternoon, slowly moving up the league in Group B is Aaron's Bristol Saints who beat DANEMARK 1-0 and are only 2 points of the top.

Last time we look at the league CONMARK FC were top of the league but Cove's prediction of you can rise or fall very quickly has come to fruition today after they had a day to forget losing both their games as aforementioned the DANE's converting to Christianity at the saints and Rathpeacon went on holiday in Great Yarmouth and spent most of the time on the beach rather than the pitch as they lost 3-0. However, they still remain on the podium and will be looking to turn this around soon.

As for the rest of the league Touch and SMAsh remain in 4th position the Jekyll and Hyde form continuing, this time it was SMashEd who picked up the point for them with a 1-0 victory at Fart In a Bottle and leaves them out of the top 3 on goal difference. This opened the door for the Bald Italians to move up a place and they duly obliged. ITALIANO and BALDBEAN both winning there games 3-0 and 1-0 respectively moving ITALIANO up to second in group B and BALDBEAN registering there first win in Group A.

Unfortunate day for My lovely Fart with both team narrowly losing their games 1-0 and it has put them in the bottom 3 6 points of the podium now, joined on 10 points is The Real Great Yarmouth who had mixed fortunes after Great Yarmouth's 3-0 win The Real Seg lose 3-0 at ITALIANO, you win some you lose some I guess. Holding up the table are King Redkraps Army with 8 points who must feel they are underperforming in the first half of the season with the quality they have. The brothers have it all to do in the last 2/3 thirds of the season to spin this around.

Bring on tommorow  :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 06:09:46 PM by touchnplay »

Offline Swifty

« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2022, 06:27:14 PM »
Another great write up Touch
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2022, 09:26:40 PM »
Incredible write up Touch, keep up the good work buddy 👏
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2022, 09:31:28 PM »
Love it Touch 👏

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2022, 09:48:10 PM »
Agree with comments above. Great stuff Joe. 
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2022, 11:52:18 PM »
I love the write up, adds a lot to the competition as do the replies.

Hopefully this stays close to the end, only 12 points between top and bottom which in this format is not a lot.
Rathpeacon

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2022, 12:11:55 AM »
I love the write up, adds a lot to the competition as do the replies.

Hopefully this stays close to the end, only 12 points between top and bottom which in this format is not a lot.

I think it will stay close and like what's been said already the points gap can change very quickly in just one day. Kinda shocked with who is at the bottom of the table, I'm sure they will turn it around tho.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Walpster

« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2022, 08:42:18 AM »
Great work with these write ups mate, it’s great to see people putting in this kind of effort! BALDBEAN, my knees are weak and my feet are starting to hurt….

I can’t carry you for much longer  ;D ;D ;D

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2022, 08:48:54 AM »
At the half way stage today people Group A and Group B incredibly tight. Write up to come later who will be on top at the end of the first lap of the race

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2022, 08:56:53 AM »
Also Mark I can't buy a win at the moment keep losing 1-0 and I never even score against King Kennys army never mind taking a win so you will have to keep winning for Touch and SMAsh sorry bud  :D

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2022, 09:19:34 AM »
Great work with these write ups mate, it’s great to see people putting in this kind of effort! BALDBEAN, my knees are weak and my feet are starting to hurt….

I have without a doubt the youngest squad out of everyone with a team full of 1 and 2 seasons with the odd old man!! We are doing fine considering 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2022, 09:44:07 AM »
Also thanks for the nice comments people it's appreciated

Offline Swifty

« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2022, 09:48:28 AM »

are you sure that’s not just down to old age?
Rebel Rovers