https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL doubles  (Read 21295 times)

Offline Gull

Re: SL doubles
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2022, 11:44:58 AM »
My patched up team is struggling at the mo, but atleast I have BALDBEAN today so glad I can get an easy win for a change. #GoSemper

Offline Swifty

« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2022, 02:19:06 PM »
My patched up team is struggling at the mo, but atleast I have BALDBEAN today so glad I can get an easy win for a change. #GoSemper
  ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2022, 03:24:42 PM »

🥳🎉😂
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2022, 03:25:43 PM »
ANOTHER 6 points for the BALD ITALIANS today, when this updated table is done we are surely going to be pushing for that  top spot now!!! Thanks for the easy win today Gull 😘
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2022, 04:27:01 PM »
ANOTHER 6 points for the BALD ITALIANS today, when this updated table is done we are surely going to be pushing for that  top spot now!!! Thanks for the easy win today Gull 😘

Yeah I think it's all change at the top now. Lol. Had one of my bogey teams today so knew I'd lose points. Haha
Good competition tho guys..... all tough games everyday.  8)
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2022, 04:50:16 PM »
Had to play 3-2-5 today  ;D ;D

Anymore injuries in tonight's game then I'm going on holiday mode to try and break the cycle, don't know what's happening. Team is cursed this season!

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2022, 05:10:46 PM »
Gameweek 7 Table

Code: [Select]
Team Name W D L F A GD Total Points
TBC 7 5 2 20 7 13 26
Bald Italians!! 7 3 4 12 9 3 24
Touch and SMAsh 7 2 5 17 14 3 23
Semper Invictus 6 3 5 14 11 6 21
CONMARK FC 6 2 6 16 21 -5 20
My Lovely Fart 5 2 7 13 13 0 17
The Real great Yarmouth 4 1 9 11 22 -11 13
King rekraps army 3 4 7 9 15 -6 13

Gameweek 7 Recap

It's been a brilliant, topsy turvy, first half to the Doubles League but here is where we are at at the half way stage. Leading the way are TBC who regain top spot after briefly dropping down to second with 6 points today. The Borg has been in brilliant form and showed his credentials by smashing Rathpeacon 6-0 to remain top of Group A and is the only side yet to be beaten in either group. Aaron's Bristol Saints has been quietly going about his business as well and a 1-0 away win against former leaders Kitsunegari to go 3 points of the top of Group B shows he is certainly a force to be reckoned with.

It's safe to say after a bland start the Bald Italians have gone from a margarita to an American hot at the moment. BALDBEAN fuelled by Gull's pre match dig hinting it would be an easy 3 points sent his team out with a point to prove and they did precisely that clipping the Seagulls wings in a 1-0 victory. ITALIANO is currently lying top of group B and is the best performing player in either group with 16 points. This form continued today by beating Fart In a Bottle 1-0 to put them on 24 points 2 of the top.

Up in to third position is Touch and SMAsh on 23 points picking up 4 point today equalling their best return in a game week. Touchnplay getting a great 1-1 result halting what seemed like a never ending losing streak against King Kennys Army and after reviewing the match the Touchnplay manager Joe Bradley was slightly disappointed they didin't take the full 3 points. sMAshEd kept up their impressive recent form winning their third game in a row beating The Seg 3-0 to move up to third place in Group B.

Looking at the rest of the table. After the elation of topping table Semper Invictus must have got vertigo and now find themselves in fourth position only 2 weeks later with both teams losing today 1-0 against the 2 B's BALDBEAN and Bristol Saints they are now 5 points of the top and 2 points behind 3rd so they need to arrest this slide quickly to get back challenging.

Another team, CONMARK FC, who had an impressive start and were enjoying life at the top of the league at the start of the season now find themselves in the middle of the table in 5th position 6 points of the pace. It was a bad day at the office for both teams DANEMARK losing 3-1 at home to Redkrap FC and Rathpeacon getting hammered at Borg which has given them a -5 goal difference.

Now moving onto the bottom 3 My Lovely Horse has had a great start to Group A and is in second position with a solid 2-1 win away at Great Yarmouth Town, however, it is the complete reverse for Fart in a bottle who are second bottom of Group B with 4 points which puts them in 6th 6 points of the podium. The bottom 2 teams are both locked on 13 points The Real Great Yarmouth and King Redkraps Army. There were some green shoots for the brothers today picking up 4 points which is the best return they have had this season

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2022, 05:17:50 PM »
It looks like you will need a points tally of around 50 to make the podium  :)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2022, 05:27:59 PM »
Unbelievable write up Touch. 2 wins and a draw in my last 3 games, if I had started better the Bald Italians would be flying now!! Same again from you Mark in 2nd half of this season and we will have this!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Aaron

« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2022, 05:49:13 PM »
Yeah I think it's all change at the top now. Lol. Had one of my bogey teams today so knew I'd lose points. Haha
Good competition tho guys..... all tough games everyday.  8)

Makes the league very interesting  :)

Love the writes up and league table joe
Bristol Saints

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2022, 06:15:40 PM »
Had to play 3-2-5 today  ;D ;D

Anymore injuries in tonight's game then I'm going on holiday mode to try and break the cycle, don't know what's happening. Team is cursed this season!

Yeah always seem to be worse the injuries in the first part of a new season. Hopefully Gull it gets better need you help in this now... lol.

Quality write up again Joe. And seeing you team get some good results now.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2022, 07:24:23 PM »
Hopefully avoid injuries tonight - have MIDR coming back for Sunday so results should improve then. Will need a strong second half to the season for us Sempers to overtake those pesky Italians and TBC - we can't let this pairing win the league with a name like that ;D

Nobody loves being around a fart and that's exactly where we are in this league, I don't care if it's lovely or not.  ;)

Enjoying this Joe, keep up the good work. 8)

Offline Walpster

« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2022, 06:08:28 AM »
Great work with these write ups mate, it’s great to see people putting in this kind of effort! BALDBEAN, my knees are weak and my feet are starting to hurt….

I can’t carry you for much longer  ;D ;D ;D
are you sure that’s not just down to old age?

That was funny for you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Walpster

« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2022, 06:15:10 AM »
Yet again, another great write up mate! It’s even better that the Bald Italians are up to second place now  ;D ;D

Guys, just a thought, but as a thank you for sorting out this league and putting the time in to do these incredible write ups that we are all clearly enjoying, I’m happy to send some credits to touch for all the hard work if anyone else wants to chip in? He is putting a lot of time and effort in to this and it would be great to keep it going, so a couple of quid from a few of us to give him some extra credits could be nice if anyone fancies it?

Il message you either way touch towards then end of this league and chuck a few your way  8)

Offline Gull

« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2022, 10:24:41 AM »
Wouldn't mind contributing 5,000 each for Touch & Brian who also puts in a lot of work running FL. I would donate to Kush for running the TCL / TEL but he wins everything so has enough credits as it is   ;)