https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL doubles  (Read 21294 times)

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: SL doubles
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2022, 10:27:35 AM »
Mate no need for that, I'm enjoying it. Big day for Touch and SMAsh I've got The Borg and sMAshED have Kitsunegari if we both can take some points today I'll be extremely pleased

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2022, 01:31:37 PM »
Wouldn't mind contributing 5,000 each for Touch & Brian who also puts in a lot of work running FL. I would donate to Kush for running the TCL / TEL but he wins everything so has enough credits as it is   ;)

I would be happy to contribute too especially for Brian, he has ran FL for years.
Rathpeacon

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2022, 03:30:07 PM »
Mr Great Yarmouth, you my friend should be very pleased with your point today with your 0 minutes of tactical advantage, grrrr!! Your season 7-9’s v my season 1-3’s helped you today, but one day it will not lol Another win for my partner thou 👊👊👏
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2022, 03:48:21 PM »
Wouldn't mind contributing 5,000 each for Touch & Brian who also puts in a lot of work running FL. I would donate to Kush for running the TCL / TEL but he wins everything so has enough credits as it is   ;)

100% great call by yourself and Mark.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2022, 03:54:23 PM »

@Gull and @Eamonn.  Very kind thoughts but not necessary. I don't do it for any reward, I do it because I have the time to spend on it and I do it for all you Managers because you like FL so much.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2022, 05:31:41 PM »
Gameweek 8 Table

Code: [Select]
Team Name W D L F A GD Total Points
TBC 8 6 2 23 7 16 30
Bald Italians!! 8 4 4 15 10 5 28
Semper Invictus 8 3 5 18 11 7 27
Touch and SMAsh 7 3 6 17 15 2 24
CONMARK FC 6 2 8 16 26 -10 20
My Lovely Fart 5 3 8 14 17 -3 17
The Real great Yarmouth 5 2 9 14 22 -8 17
King rekraps army 3 5 8 10 18 -8 14

Gameweek 8 Recap

The second half of the league has started and it feels like its been quite an important gameweek from looking at the updated table as the gaps are starting to become a bit more noticeable and leaving some teams with a lot of work to do. Still top of the table are TBC and if they keep this up it won't be long before they will be nailed on for a top 3 finish Bristol Saints the main protagonist for them today cruising down the the river Avon to a 3-0 over Fart in a Bottle. The Borg remains unbeaten and top of Group A despite being held 0-0 at home to Touchnplay. 4 points out of 6 for TBC they are going to take a good team to catch them.

The march continues for the Bald Italians who also took 4 points and remain in second position 2 points behind on 28 points. ITALIANO remains top of Group B by 3 points with a 2-0 win against DANEMARK at home and this was followed up by an additional point gained by BALDBEAN who drew 1-1 with Great Yarmouth Town. It's now 10 points out of 12 for the BALD Italians and they could be hitting form just at the right time.

Back up onto the podium is Semper Invictus after dropping down to 4th last week they responded emphatically by being the only team to take 6 points Gull's Seagull's found how to fly again and soared out of the cove with a 3-0 win over Rathpeacon. In a clash between sMAshEd and Kitsunegari who were level on points in Group B it was Kitsunegari who prevailed away from home for 3 crucial points in the context not only in Group B but the overall table.

Touch and SMAsh move back down to 4th 3 points of the podium on 24 points by only picking up 1 point today Touchnplay will be pleased with a 0-0 draw against top of the league The borg but as commented on above after winning 3 straight league games the run came to an end for sMAshEd today which is the only difference between them and the top 3.

CONMARK FC remain in 5th but their recent form will of concern to both DANEMARK and Rathpeacon as they have had another day to forget. I'm sure Cove will be having a few choice words with his defence after Rathpeacon lost 3-0 again making them have the current worst defence in the competition. DANEMARK had a tall order today against ITALIANO and was unable to produce a surprise against the league leaders losing 2-0. It's been a poor few weeks for CONMARK and the teams below them are starting to reel them in.

The bottom 3 remains the same My Lovely Fart took 1 point today My Lovely Horse continuing their brilliant season second in group A only by goal difference with a 1-1 draw against King Kennys Army but a defeat 3-0 for Fart in a Bottle leaves them on 17 points. One of the performances of the day came from The Real Great Yarmouth who picked up 4 points with Great Yarmouth Town picking up a great point against 2nd placed BALDBEAN and The Seg winning away 2-0 against rivals Redkrap FC putting them level 6th. It's looking more and more like the Brothers Grimm for King Redkraps Army picking up the solitary point today and are 3 points below 7th now it's looking like an extremely tall order for them to reach the podium from here.

Roll on tomorrow everyone  :) 

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2022, 05:33:03 PM »

@Gull and @Eamonn.  Very kind thoughts but not necessary. I don't do it for any reward, I do it because I have the time to spend on it and I do it for all you Managers because you like FL so much.
     :) 8) :)

I echo this

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2022, 06:05:49 PM »
Both Bald Italian teams play both the Touch and Smash teams tomorrow, if the Bald Italians come away with 4-6 points from them 2 games, then there will be a big gap between the top 3 and the rest!! Amazing write up again Touch, and good luck tomorrow 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2022, 06:15:26 PM »
Back to the favoured 2-5-3 formation and it's 2-5-3pts.

6 from 6. All smiles at Semper.

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2022, 06:29:46 PM »
Both Bald Italian teams play both the Touch and Smash teams tomorrow, if the Bald Italians come away with 4-6 points from them 2 games, then there will be a big gap between the top 3 and the rest!! Amazing write up again Touch, and good luck tomorrow 👊

2 draws would be nice for Semper Invictus. Lol.

Another great write up Joe.  ;)
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2022, 06:34:11 PM »
Back to the favoured 2-5-3 formation and it's 2-5-3pts.

6 from 6. All smiles at Semper.

Glad ur injuries are getting better mate. A solid 6 points today for us. Great start for the back half of the season...
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2022, 07:18:02 PM »

Oh yeah, probably the biggest gameweek of the season for Touch and Smash 4 or 6 points and we are back right in the race

Offline Swifty

« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2022, 07:53:49 AM »
I’m hoping mine and Coves day goes better than Anthony Joshua’s yesterday…..
Come on CONMARK FC
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2022, 08:24:10 AM »
I’m hoping mine and Coves day goes better than Anthony Joshua’s yesterday…..
Come on CONMARK FC

My season has gone as well as his post fight speech did yesterday  ;D not all bad for the UK - fantastic win for Leon Edwards in the UFC, glad I woke up early for that one.

Tough game for me today against KKK as his team look like they are clicking after 4 seasons of player improvement. Need a win to keep pushing TBC at the top.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2022, 11:39:31 AM »
Loved watching Joshua get beaten again, said his entire career that the guy was fake, can’t box, and his fake media talk, the true Joshua came out last night!!

There is only one way CONMARK FC are going, and that’s down!!
BALDBEAN FC