https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I want to purchase SL.  (Read 33938 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: I want to purchase SL.
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2019, 03:07:48 PM »
Everything is a shambles. I have stopped doing what I was doing because what is the point?

The game needs time, teamwork and funding. When one can't even get into contact with the owner.... That tells you everything.
Even if one did, you have to really think to yourself is it worth it working with someone who doesn't engage and have any care for their customers?

Junior is clearly happy making a little profit or whatever here and there as Globus stated in his above message.
It's only a matter of time that the game will stop working and in my opinion I reckon Junior would be delighted if the game was to break down as that would be the final excuse.

I didn't even know that SL2 has been down for the last month before readying Ty's post. I am sure the fix is a hard one hence Junior not bothering to do it probably due to the low income being generated from SL2. SL1 is the main one and Junior will only fix minor issues that are needed for the game to continue playing on. As an example, league season progress in the history page; this requires a bit or work with data manipulation and tables/queries being transferred from one place to another etc yet won't be fixed as it is not affecting the main structure of the game. Once something big comes knocking around the corner which could be anytime that does affect... it will truly be game over!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2019, 06:38:50 PM »
I think you are right Kush. I wouldn't mind if Junior replied and replied honestly. It's the fact that any kind of communication seems to be ignored. When he does reply it makes you feel like he is actually interested and then something else happens and you just get silence. Very frustrating because we all love this site and investment in time would go a long way.

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2019, 08:48:41 PM »
Kush has done a sterling job in even getting the guy to engage, albeit temporarily.

Myself and Kush have exchanged various messages on how to improve the app and platform.  Without the buy in from Junior its a no go.

I reckon this chap probably earns around 100 quid a month out of the current setup and has zero interest in moving that on.

Despite Kush's earnest attempts to move this project on and I have made countless attempts myself, we get nothing back at all.

Kush has done sterling work but the game has gone.

Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2019, 09:46:06 PM »

I reckon this chap probably earns around 100 quid a month out of the current setup and has zero interest in moving that on.

I agree, that's roughly what I would expect Junior to get from SL, but he's hardly getting rich from SL.  It's a very small amount of money even for a part time project. Maybe that's the problem.
Rathpeacon

Offline Angele

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2019, 12:16:07 AM »

I agree, that's roughly what I would expect Junior to get from SL, but he's hardly getting rich from SL.  It's a very small amount of money even for a part time project. Maybe that's the problem.

Has he been offered a lump sump? The new owners could recoup from increased interest (and spending) in a SL with increased interest (and spending)?   Just wondering.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2019, 12:17:25 PM »
Junior has no intention in selling 100% of his stake to anyone. This I know for sure. He only mentioned he is willing to do some sort of collaboration.

Moreover, if he was to sell all his stake, I am sure Junior would ask for a massive sum. He paid £40,000+ to cover the debt after Terry's passing which not only saved the game but saved Terry's family from any future financial problems. This is why he has total control 100% as Terry's family gave over their stake to Junior after he covered the debt.

There is no way in hell someone would pay 40K+ plus to control this game. I wouldn't.
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2019, 02:49:11 AM »
I have no idea why you guys seem able to play this game now because having just returned from a 30 day holiday, my BFF/babysitter informed me a week or so ago that she could no longer log in to the game to set up for me so I just tried about half hour ago and getting all kinds of error messages trying to get in from sundayleague.com so what's wrong I've no idea. I could try requesting a new password but the one I'm sure it is is in my saved passwords within Chrome so should be fine so why I'm having problems and you lot don't seem to be is beyond me. I guess I'll keep trying and see what happens.
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2019, 09:54:07 AM »
I have no idea why you guys seem able to play this game now because having just returned from a 30 day holiday, my BFF/babysitter informed me a week or so ago that she could no longer log in to the game to set up for me so I just tried about half hour ago and getting all kinds of error messages trying to get in from sundayleague.com so what's wrong I've no idea. I could try requesting a new password but the one I'm sure it is is in my saved passwords within Chrome so should be fine so why I'm having problems and you lot don't seem to be is beyond me. I guess I'll keep trying and see what happens.

Hey Nick, on the chat when you click on anyones name it takes you to their team page, when i click on yours it says :

'mancunian_nick' not in game. Has s/he resigned?

FYI

Offline Angele

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2019, 03:03:55 PM »
Junior has no intention in selling 100% of his stake to anyone. This I know for sure. He only mentioned he is willing to do some sort of collaboration.

Moreover, if he was to sell all his stake, I am sure Junior would ask for a massive sum. He paid £40,000+ to cover the debt after Terry's passing which not only saved the game but saved Terry's family from any future financial problems. This is why he has total control 100% as Terry's family gave over their stake to Junior after he covered the debt.

There is no way in hell someone would pay 40K+ plus to control this game. I wouldn't.

Well now I am no longer wondering. Thanks for that  :)

PS  I'm beginning to think that whatever Rich does with his Imps (or whatever SL alchemy he employs) his secrets are not identifyable (and I, like, I'm sure, many others, have tried) and he is just not beatable (apart from the odd token victory in single games) and that, for me, makes it rather like the SPL has been in recent years, all a bit pointless. Add in the irritating/annoying vaguaries of the game now and its general falling-apartness (with seemingly little hope of improvement) and I can't see me spending on the game anymore which will lead to a choice of, once my credits have gone, waiting for the painful day when the little computer pops up next to the Angels or just pulling the plug and getting it over with quickly. And considering SL was how I met my husband, that will be tough--- but I can feel it approaching  :-\
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:23:16 PM by Angele »

Offline Angele

« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2019, 03:45:32 PM »

PS  I'm beginning to think that whatever Rich does with his Imps (or whatever SL alchemy he employs) his secrets are not identifyable (and I, like, I'm sure, many others, have tried) and he is just not beatable (apart from the odd token victory in single games) and that, for me, makes it rather like the SPL has been in recent years, all a bit pointless. Add in the irritating/annoying vaguaries of the game now and its general falling-apartness (with seemingly little hope of improvement) and I can't see me spending on the game anymore which will lead to a choice of, once my credits have gone, waiting for the painful day when the little computer pops up next to the Angels or just pulling the plug and getting it over with quickly. And considering SL was how I met my husband, that will be tough--- but I can feel it approaching  :-\

And there's an irony (or the fates playing a joke) --- Imp's first defeat for over 60 matches. It probably confirms my thoughts rather than disproving them because he'll quite likely go another 60 before his next defeat.

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »

Hey Nick, on the chat when you click on anyones name it takes you to their team page, when i click on yours it says :

FYI

Thank you for that info. Just spoken to my babysitter who tells me for a week to 10 days they were able to log in then suddenly had problems. Kept getting error message trying to log in ... same ones I'm now getting but they didn't want to make it worse. If I try to get in from Sundayleague.com it says You specified your username or password incorrectly. Clicking back says Not Found
The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Clicking lost password says This page isn’t working sundayleague.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500.

So it looks to me like the password file has totally corrupted and it can't find me for some reason ... went on my hols around 9th May so would have happened 7 to 10 days after that but unless anyone reading this can help me get back in before my team is deleted for not being used in which case I shall totally give up and leave, that looks like it's the end for me sadly after all this time. Nothing I can do. :(

Anyone got any bright ideas or can get hold of Junior please? Needs fixing the password file I'd suggest??
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2019, 05:43:06 AM »

And there's an irony (or the fates playing a joke) --- Imp's first defeat for over 60 matches. It probably confirms my thoughts rather than disproving them because he'll quite likely go another 60 before his next defeat.

i did the double last season in FL1.. had to have tactics my way all game but that’s fair since his team is so strong

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2019, 05:45:09 AM »

i did the double last season in FL1.. had to have tactics my way all game but that’s fair since his team is so strong

and now i’ve tempted fate and will get tonked. my second tram drew him in the elite cup 🤣

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
In my opinion and many other managers would vouch the same, Rich is the best manager on SL.
He knows everything from A-Z and I'm sure with all his experience, has identified what tactics are favourable to use due to certain conditions such as the referee. As an example I know of a referee that clearly gives advantages when playing continental in which he favours that style of play.... Maybe some others managers have found out the same, maybe some haven't. Knowing these sort of 'advantage' strategies will always help and I am more than sure Rich knows every trick in the book.

There is a reason to why he is one of the most decorated managers in the game and I am sure Rich has many different strategies that keeps him among the very best in terms of team strength at all times season after season.

Hats of you Rich, top quality manager.... I was hoping your new 60 game win streak wouldn't have started on me yesterday in the EC  :(
Perhaps one day you could teach us what flaws you have learnt ...... How about an hourly rate of 2,500 credits?  8)
Forum Admin

Offline davef

« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2019, 03:14:18 PM »

FYI

Thank you for that info. Just spoken to my babysitter who tells me for a week to 10 days they were able to log in then suddenly had problems. Kept getting error message trying to log in ... same ones I'm now getting but they didn't want to make it worse. If I try to get in from Sundayleague.com it says You specified your username or password incorrectly. Clicking back says Not Found
The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Clicking lost password says This page isn’t working sundayleague.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500.

So it looks to me like the password file has totally corrupted and it can't find me for some reason ... went on my hols around 9th May so would have happened 7 to 10 days after that but unless anyone reading this can help me get back in before my team is deleted for not being used in which case I shall totally give up and leave, that looks like it's the end for me sadly after all this time. Nothing I can do. :(

Anyone got any bright ideas or can get hold of Junior please? Needs fixing the password file I'd suggest??

I had a problem today with my password not being recognised. It's happened before on a couple of other websites and usually (it might take a couple of go's at trying the refused password) a box comes up with "saved  log-ins/passwords" and that will work). Try it and see?