https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Snacks...  (Read 4108 times)

Offline harv

Snacks...
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:17:27 PM »
As someone that has to have regular snacks between meals since I was diagnosed diabetic 37 years ago I've eaten a wide variety of snacks during my lifetime. What's your favourite..?

For me it's a toss up between Skips and those mini scotch eggs.

And most people don't know this but to get those mini scotch eggs they feed small chickens pork sausage sandwiches, and big chickens pork sausage sandwiches for the full size ones. They then lay the eggs which are collected and bunged on supermarket shelves.

If I worked at a scotch egg farm I'd probably sneak one of those things in an incubator or leave it with the mother until it hatches just to see what the chicken would look like. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: Snacks...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:51:19 PM »
Now a funny story about scotch eggs. When I was at school and they forced us lads to do cookery (or home economics as it was called then), one lesson we to cook Scotch eggs.

Now they're actually pretty simple to make, or so you;d think. My friend's didn't exactly stick to the recipe though, and not intentionally. When he got home and served them to his family they discovered he'd forgotten to take the shells off the hard boiled eggs.  ;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
Bloody idiots, I've told you how these things are done. ::) You need a giant chicken, pork sausages and a loaf of bread. Can't believe these slips in education standards these last 30 years or so, it's a good job I'm a natural born bloomin genius otherwise I'd believe this nonsense that your average person does about scotch eggs being made rather than being a natural product. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 01:15:08 AM »
Surely, rather than feeding chickens pork, it would be better to genetically engineer carnivorous chickens and just let them loose on the pigs.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 09:55:24 AM »
Have you gone insane..? Contrary to popular belief chickens are very intelligent. Can you imagine if one of those fuckers escaped :o Way  too risky mate!!!

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 11:45:17 AM »
Perfectly rational, because at the same time they are being genetically engineered to be carnivorous, they will also have their intelligence genetically lowered (though really it is actually very low already) and an inate fear of humans imprinted and a gene that makes them unable to digest anything other than food we want them to eat.

Offline Late

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »
What am I reading.
You lads owe me two minutes of my life.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »
Your just jealous cos we're much more cleverer then you.