https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!  (Read 4635 times)

Offline harv

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!
« on: June 29, 2013, 05:53:13 PM »
What conspiracy theories, if any, do you believe to be fact..?

There are three for me:-

1) Jimi Hendrix was murdered by the Italian Mafia. His Electric Ladyland studio was attracting musicians, drugs and police to the area. Some believe it to have been the CIA because he had started to attract Black Panther members into his entourage but I'd say that they only had something to do with decreasing his good name with rumours of heroin abuse. Some people today still think he died of a heroin overdose. Others believe that he died from a sleeping pill overdose due to comments by the girl he was with giving information that was later proven to be a complete load of old bollocks. It was only recently that somebodytracked down the ambulance staff who said that he was DOA and hospital staff confirmed that his lungs and stomach were full of red wine. He drowned. Holding someone down and forcing wine down their throat is a Mafia-esque way of killing someone, if the CIA had done it they would have chosen a heroin overdose or made it look like he'd died of natural causes or cancer (see below).

2) Frank Zappa was killed by the CIA due to his links with communism (he was the Minister of Culture for Cuba) and he was planning on running for congress. Mercury in his drinking water gave him Prostate Cancer.

3) JFK, again, a CIA job because he was going to attempt to fix the disastrous Vietnam situation. There's just too much hinky stuff going on for that to be all Harvey Oswald.

What do you believe/don't believe..?

Remember, when replying to this use a chain of proxies and wear your tin foil hat... :o 8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:59:24 PM by harv »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 03:27:14 AM »
Whoops, got the Zappa bit wrong although there are rumours that he was a CIA operative in the 60s :o

Turns out it wasn't the Cubans but the Czechs and he hated communism. Still, the music industry could have bumped him off :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
That Doofus is your given name and that you are fully fit for work but just a workshy bastard
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »
How about either contributing to the thread or keeping your trap shut you miserable git ::) ;)

I'm convinced the moon landing was real but John Lennon getting shot was a bit hinky. 8)

Offline styles

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 08:39:07 PM »
he was killed by another doofus
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
The conspiracy that Bruce Lee was murdered by Triads or some other nefarious organisation, when the truth was it appeared to have been an allergic reaction to painkillers.

Oh and the preposterous claims that the twin towers weren't broguth down by the jets that hit them.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »
The conspiracy that Bruce Lee was murdered by Triads or some other nefarious organisation, when the truth was it appeared to have been an allergic reaction to painkillers.

Oh and the preposterous claims that the twin towers weren't broguth down by the jets that hit them.

Supposed to be conspiracies you believe to be true, not ones you think are a load of old bollocks :D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 09:59:09 PM »
Most of them are a load of bollocks.

Though I have my suspicions about Bildenberg being a bit more dodgy than they would like us to believe. It doesn't help the conspiracy theorists that so many of them are nutters.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 10:43:03 PM »
I don't believe our government would ever lie to us.

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 10:49:34 PM »
Whilst I agree that most of them are a load of old bollocks there are some things, such as the deaths of both Hendrix and Kennedytthat are very dodgy. There are certain things that just don't add up. The CIA are normally amongst the 'usual suspects' but I don't think they played any part in the death of Hendrix but you'd be a fool to think that they weren't involved with Kennedy imo.

Offline styles

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 08:50:59 PM »
of course they were involved, he was the president of the united states, even if they didn't kill him they were involved you doofus

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 10:53:25 PM »
It was quite clear what I meant you fool ;)

Offline styles

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 07:34:19 AM »
you're a doofus so I take nothing for granted in your meaning

Work hard, be nice.