https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Bermuda Triangle  (Read 4788 times)

Offline harv

The Bermuda Triangle
« on: March 25, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »
Any truth to it..? Would you be worried..? What do you reckon is behind it..? Aliens? Spacial anomaly? Magnetic fields going wobbly due to Atlantis being buried under the sea bed..?

I wouldn't chance it myself lol :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

Re: The Bermuda Triangle
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:56:41 PM »
Bermuda Triangle makes people disappear,
Bermuda Triangle, don't go too near.

Load of old bollocks of course.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 09:53:57 PM »
But would you be telling yourself frantically that it's a load of old bollocks when you hit a bit of turbulence lol :o

I'd like to give it a go just to see what happens 8) but I would be bricking it :-\

Could be aliens mate, although perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that given your liking of a good anal probe :P

I might start an aliens thread next. The truth is out there...
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:11 PM »
Of course I would and for the record I cannot stand the big nosed plastic faced Barry Manilow.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »
No denial that you're battling for the other side....hmmm :P

Of course it's a well known fact that you're not gay as long as you're being Daddy so make sure you're pitching and not catching :o :-*

Offline Momo

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 09:23:10 PM »
The Bermuda Triangle............. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Try the Hamilton Murder Triangle, it don't even lure you in, it just happens if you are there.
The only difference is more likely than not you are discovered, eventually.

Personally I think it's the work of a very cruel alien species of pre-school super-amoebas playing hide and seek.