https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Gee Gees  (Read 52019 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Gee Gees
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »
You don't have any sort of clue how much I've earnt during the last 8 years, you fucking bunny boiler lmfao :o ::)

Do give it a rest you loon. You're going to end up committed sooner or later lol.

I do hope none of your kids have any pets, they're probably going to end up in the stock pot any day now lololol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2013, 10:09:21 AM »
Like a broken record you two  ::)

Monday = -£3.84
Tuesday = -£2.00
Wednesday = £0.30p
Thursday = £0.30p

Total this week is a £5.24 loss so far.
To be noted - I was one result away from a 52-1 treble on Wednesday and a heavy favourite let me down on a 40-1 treble on Thursday.

Gonna continue on until the end of the week and record results - but I think I just wont bother from next week onwards... seems like too much effort for too little return.  Never know until you try though.

Offline Momo

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
You don't have any sort of clue how much I've earnt during the last 8 years, you fucking bunny boiler lmfao :o ::)

Do give it a rest you loon. You're going to end up committed sooner or later lol.

I do hope none of your kids have any pets, they're probably going to end up in the stock pot any day now lololol ;D ;D ;D

I know you're not a student Harv, but I do strongly recommend this chap to solve some of your issues.

Clicky

Offline harv

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Going to get Chanel's phone number now lololol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 05:20:57 PM »
Shouldn't this thread now be combined with the Top Supermarket Stuff thread?
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
Shouldn't this thread now be combined with the Top Supermarket Stuff thread?

No because that one's actually got back on topic after styles' strange obsession with me derailed it for a while...probably thanks to a regular poster who created an alias temporarily, and no it wasn't me lol.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »
Whooosh!
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:23 AM »
Finished my weeks test with manvsbookie now...

Monday = -£3.84
Tuesday = -£2.00
Wednesday = £0.30p
Thursday = £0.30p
Friday = £0.25p
Saturday = -£3.50
Sunday = -£8.00

So total loss this week = £16.49  :o

Thats pretty much made my mind up that I wont be following these tips anymore... Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were all 1 horse off a 52/1, 40/1 and a 42/1 win treble (wednesday actually won on an e/w treble bet)... so they were all close.. but Sunday was awful and apparently their worst day on the site. 

Still made a bit of profit out of it all.. so cant complain really.. but what a waste of time.

Offline Late

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »
I don't bet much these days (a few quid on the Grand National, and a fiver on a match twice a year or so), but I did have a season long bet on the 4 main English footy divisions this year. Not far to go now, and I've got mixed results.
So, predicting on the 4 division winners I've got one accumulator, four trebles, and six doubles, each at a quid (so £11 cost).
Prem: Man Utd
Champ: Bolton
Lg 1: Sheff Utd
Lg 2: Fleetwood
If two come in I'm on for about £25 (depends on which two).
If three come in it's around £300. If all four it's £2421.75

Not gonna get rich on this one, as Bolton have had a very poor season (they've been okay this last couple of months, but they ain't gonna win the league), and Fleetwood are pretty much out of it.
So I find myself cheering on Sheffield United for the final couple months of the season (currently in 2nd, one point behind Doncaster, in a tight race with several other teams).

Come on you blades! Join ManU in winning a division, and earn me the princely sum of £22.50!
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 09:19:02 AM »
Cheltenham Gold Cup - 3:20 today - I've got 20 big ones on Hurricane Fly to win.. had the bet for a while to be honest when he was at 3/1.  Although Paddy Power are doing money back if Hurricane Fly wins if anyone fancies a flutter... Rock on Ruby is the only other horse I quite fancy to win it.

I watched Synchronised smash home last year - hopefully will be able to watch a sneaky live feed although I will be at work  :-\

Offline jman

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 03:07:59 PM »
Had a few sneaky bets on all the races today - I love Cheltenham...

Champagne Fever at 6/1 - £1 EW
and an enhanced PP special on Simonsig at evens - £10 Win

means Im in already in profit whatever happens later on  8)

Might bung some of that on Quevega in the Mares though - shes a beast and should absolutely romp home.

Offline jman

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »
Hurricane Fly!!! Nice!  Paddy Power must be taking a battering today.

Gold Cup?? I meant Champions Hurdle of course.. Gold Cup on Friday.

No other winners just yet, Fruity ORooney just finished outside the places earlier on :(

Stuck a tenner on Quevega - clearly the one they all have to beat.

Edit : Go Quevega!! 4 1sts, and a 5th today - its a good day!! - £50 stake - £125 returned :) Plus two more bets to run.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:53:15 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2013, 06:12:28 PM »
Coral are doing a deposit £10 get £10 free every day this week and William Hill appear to be doing a 5 places e/w payout on 1 race every day of the meeting at a quarter the odds so good way to get a profit there. Paddy's web site has gone tits up, for a bookie that size to have problems during one of the biggest meetings of the year is pretty disgraceful. :o

Offline jman

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
Apparently the 80/1 shot I had E/W in the third race (His Excellency) paid out at a few bookies.. but not Paddy Power nor William Hill - bugger!!

Although PP did have a few special money backs today which all activated - but I should really look around when placing bets.. :(

Shangani placed 4th in the last race today - so made a few more quid on that too at 8/1
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:26:53 PM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2013, 08:31:57 AM »
Took out enough to leave me with £20 for today... its tough today.. apart from Sprinter Sacre and possibly Pont Alexandre there isnt much else I fancy.. so mainly stuck to £1 EW bets

Gone for :

1:30 - GodsmeJudge - EW @ 13/2
2:05 - Taquin Du Seuil - EW @ 5/1
2:40 - Uniste - EW @ 7/2
4:00 - Master Of The Sea - EW @ 14/1
4:40 - Megalypos - EW @ 9/1
5:15 - The Liquidator - EW @ 16/1

With a £5 double on Sprinter Sacre & Pont Alexandre @ 5/2

and then done 4folds, 5folds and 6folds on Back In Focus, Pont Alexandre, Unionste, Sprinter Sacre, Master Of The Sea, Megalypos, Le Vent Dantan - would return just under 2 grand if they all come in  ;D

Anything I win today I will withdraw and start looking at using a different bookies for the rest of the festival - BoyleSports is said to be quite good for the horses.. plus I havent used them before so should be able to do some bonus bagging - oh god Im turning into harv  :'(
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:34:04 AM by jman »