https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SundayLeague World  (Read 122671 times)

Offline davef

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #720 on: January 18, 2019, 01:59:06 PM »
I've been looking at the forums a bit more recently and noticed how quiet everything has been. It seems that there are a few managers either withdrawing or not involved within as many competitions as previously.

Is there anything additional that we can do (aside from SL) to keep people engaged? Does anyone have ideas around potential competitions that we could look to launch to increase the number of people playing competitions?

Any/all suggestions welcome.

I suspect many players with less efficient squads may be thinking they have no chance of winning PLs and get no training benefit or gelling --- so what's the point. Time, effort and 500 credits down the drain for no reward.

I'd suggest more PLs only for teams that finished in the lower half of their leagues in the previous season and/or some (even small) training or gelling benefits for PLs. If possible, obviously.

And ban the Imps from everything. Also obviously  ;)

Gull

Re: SundayLeague World
« Reply #721 on: January 18, 2019, 07:51:20 PM »
I suspect many players with less efficient squads may be thinking they have no chance of winning PLs and get no training benefit or gelling --- so what's the point. Time, effort and 500 credits down the drain for no reward.

Hit the nail on the head there, Dave.