https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Official Records  (Read 31910 times)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Re: Official Records
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »
Nijinsky's Hoarse Whisperers win their 7th Gold League.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 06:47:20 PM »
Added - Nijinsky Hoarse Whisperers wins his 4th Official Super Cup.

Added - Borg Fallen Giant Borg wins his 5th Official Server Cup.

Offline garzoid

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 08:40:04 PM »
I'm expecting a rename in the new year mr fallen giant lump of whoop ass

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016, 08:42:54 PM »
Pardon. :o Please explain ::) ;) 8)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »
Cheers Garzoid  ;)

Few official competitions now open again
Official Server Cup
Official Super Cup
Official Beer Cup

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »
Added - afc fish wins their first Inter Conference Cup.

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2016, 09:44:27 PM »
Added - Fallen Giant Borg win their 16th Official Gold League

Gold league reopened. 7 spaces left. Get in quick as this will cover your pre-season training. 1 team per manager.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 09:19:37 AM »
I think the starting of these gold competitions should be passed around between interested Managers. The Borg team is in every gold competition, gets all the training benefits, and starts the competitions when he is ready. This is not Borg Bashing. I just think we should all get a crack at starting these competitions. 8)

Offline stupac

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 05:07:23 PM »
Agreed. Does the borg also get free entry for creating all the official cups all the time? :-\
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 05:25:34 PM »
Agreed. Does the borg also get free entry for creating all the official cups all the time? :-\

Unknown, at this present time. 8)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2016, 05:45:41 PM »
*sighs*

Can't believe the disrespect I receive on these forums these days. Not sure what I've done to put myself on the bullseye but thats how it feels like.

I try and restart competitions as quickly as possible to keep the game fresh & fun. Not when I'm ready. It costs me to restart these competitions. Everytime I restart the Server Cup I pay for it. Everyone else doesn't pay. Seeing as were 20 comps in. I make that 10,000cr + extra I've paid. I don't worry about it cause I just wanna play.

Terry entrusted me with doing this as he wanted someone on the game. It can't be dished out willy nilly as the prize fund is manually inputted. Unforunately not everybody follows the rules on this game. We still have a problem with multiple teams. Adding 2 or 3 to a competitions. In some cases when one manager adds 8 of his own teams in one 8 teams league. Cheating a gelling boost. The rule is one. Whats to stop someone opening up a competition say 2am and adding all their teams in.

I've been On this game for many many years. Been there done that. I helped Terry with so much so he asked my help.

Rant over. Cause I really am sick of this on these forums.

Honest opinions.. I think it would streamline the game if everyone was to be able to restart comps. But the system to restart needs changing with the competitions details being saved to the game engine. For example everyone we restart I have to manually put in everything. Name prizefund etc... unfortunately this is SL1 not SL2. SL2 is the "future"... Not seen anything change on here since SL2 came out so I'm not expecting to see anything in the future.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:50:03 PM by The Borg »

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 05:47:39 PM »
Of course I don't get free entry. Changing settings on any competition is free. But EVERY competition I restart costs me just as much.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:49:27 PM by The Borg »

Offline Jt21

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2016, 07:36:52 PM »
Well said Borg. I for one appreciate all you do with the game not just restarting these official comps which if you never I have no doubts would die a death and with it the game would die abit too. Also the help you've given me on the last two occasions when I've purchased credits that I still might of been waiting for had you not intervened.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2016, 07:54:21 PM »
Nobody has accused you of "cheating." But like it or not you get the benefit of every Gold competition that's played. How many credits you spend is irrelevant. You spend them to benefit your team. This glitz needs sorting. Because, fallen or not, your one step ahead of all teams in terms of Golden League Training.

Terry, to me, never played the game competitively, so if he set up Gold leagues he would not really have benefited from them. However I don't think he set up Gold League's. When the game had only The Beer Cup, The Super Cup, and The World Cup as "official" competitions they were posted centrally not by a team. Surely this situation could be set up again.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »

Terry entrusted me with doing this as he wanted someone on the game. It can't be dished out willy nilly as the prize fund is manually inputted. Unforunately not everybody follows the rules on this game. We still have a problem with multiple teams. Adding 2 or 3 to a competitions. In some cases when one manager adds 8 of his own teams in one 8 teams league. Cheating a gelling boost. The rule is one. Whats to stop someone opening up a competition say 2am and adding all their teams in.

I've been On this game for many many years. Been there done that. I helped Terry with so much so he asked my help.

Rant over. Cause I really am sick of this on these forums.

Honest opinions.. I think it would streamline the game if everyone was to be able to restart comps. But the system to restart needs changing with the competitions details being saved to the game engine. For example everyone we restart I have to manually put in everything. Name prizefund etc... unfortunately this is SL1 not SL2. SL2 is the "future"... Not seen anything change on here since SL2 came out so I'm not expecting to see anything in the future.

It's no better on SL2 I'm afraid mate. Admin get accused of the same thing and its unfair considering the hours we put in to keep the game running in juniors absence  :(

Back in the day there were more admin to spread the workload. But there were also more users to fill all competitions on a regular basis. If your guilty of anything....it's bothering to help users more than catgames do!  ;)