https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: What you would like to see for the future of SL1  (Read 23996 times)

Offline superj

Re: What you would like to see for the future of SL1
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2018, 10:13:46 AM »
Dave I was just about to say the same thing, I thought this was ment to be boosted? I only got the 1500 too
Brazilian Piggys

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »
It's manual. Waiting for Junior to update these himself.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2018, 11:10:22 AM »
thats cool, cheers Borg
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline superj

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »
Still hasn't been sorted, I was planning on sorting some friendlies for this season with them credits

Plus in my opinion since the transfer market has been played about with it doesn't seem as good as it used to be for me
Brazilian Piggys

Offline davef

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2018, 04:35:42 PM »
Had another thought (if it's not too late) --- Suspend all pre-match injury and suspension events for major cups?

Or maybe just for semi-finals and finals.

Rationale?  Over a season the match engine can (and does) influence certain results (in ways nobody? could ever understand) but, over a season, those results probably even out (and managers have a chance to make their whole-season performance negate them). In cups, matches are one-off. No coming back from defeat (and especially bad if the squad is at the end of its best-before life). So make the cups "fair" contests and not geared towards the luckier of two managers on the day (or the managers with the all-round stronger squads).

No doubt some will say the supposed "unpredictability" of the cups makes for more enjoyment (though I'd guess many of them would be managers who win lots of cups  ;)) so why not just one cup to try the idea out? Public opinion and all that?

PS It's pretty unlikely, IMO, that I will have any semi-finals to worry about in the near future so I make this suggestion totally altruistically and for the benefit of SL1 managers generally.  :D

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2018, 12:30:36 PM »
I’ve had a reply to my email assuring me that all conference winners have their extra credits?

Offline superj

« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:18 PM »
Yeh I've got mine now Borg, thanks
Brazilian Piggys

Offline stupac

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2018, 08:30:26 PM »
I'd like to see an option to replace holiday mode. Does anyone even use it? Never used it in 12 years.

What I'd like to see instead is an option to "freeze" your team. Take them out of all competitions so you can take a break from the game. But freezing the age, stats and SWC of all the players so if or when you decide to return your team is there waiting and you won't need to start from scratch again because you needed a break.

And get rid of the feature that deactivates your account if you don't log in for a month or whatever it is. As if you were taking a break you wouldn't still have to keep logging on to keep your team. It's not like the server is full and needs to free up the space.

Last few seasons have been a real chore. Barely set up any day games at all this season and half arsing night games just because it has to be done. I'd love the option to freeze my team, take a break and then return when I inevitably miss the game and will be excited to play again.

If you can't tell I want/need a break lol.  ;)
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »

Hi Nathan,

I do not have any timescales at present for updates.
I'm still waiting for the company to be officially disbanded so I can take over and making sure the migration from the old server to the new one works as intended before retiring the old machine next month.

There can only be cosmetic changes as mentioned before, as the codebase will have to change in order to make any changes to the game code.
and that's a very big job - I don't have a timeframe for that at the moment, but it's something that will be tackled at some point.

What I wanted to do was to try and produce a mobile-friendly skin for the game. That's about the limit of what can be done on the game without changing the engine.
There are still quite a few things to do with tidying up the game, pages such as the registration/help and the feedback/ticket system. not to mention the forum.

All the best,

Junior.

Bump... Borg you heard anything it's the end of February now

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »
Nothing.......