https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Problem Signing in SL1  (Read 18406 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Problem Signing in SL1
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2018, 01:02:09 PM »
Wow, these are some interesting posts.

Angele, a few months ago, you had a similarly idiotic conversation with me. At the time, I thought that perhaps something had been lost  along the way and that the conversation turned sour over a simple misunderstanding. I assumed it was an innocent occurrence and I'd left things go, I left you hurl abuse without reciprocating.

But here you are at it again. Seems like you just want to provoke a response from people. Seems that you enjoy deliberately trying to upset people. Good luck with that, I'm sure you will go very far in life with this sort of outlook.

Rathpeacon

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2018, 01:17:04 PM »
Maybe it's a modern social problem but we seem to have gathered rather more of the lazy/whiny/needy of the latter sort than ever before.

If what I say is banter you should enjoy it. If you perceive it as serious, maybe you should consider your actions that proked it rather than the fault didn't lie with you?

I'd love to know the answer to this. 8)
I'd love to know how you came to be such a delusional hypocrite first..

So asking a simple question without knowing the right answer and being too "lazy" to read through ten previous pages is somehow a good reason to sarcastically shoot them down and take the piss out them?

I think you fall into the whiny/needy category far more than Nick does.

Maybe need to look in the mirror more often. ;)

And in reference to the conference 8 thing.. I havent been in control of my two teams for a long time now. That's Steve and Ty. Tho's teams are theirs now. If i decide to come back I'll start a new team.. And spank you again

Your team is still yours if you do return mate. I'm just caretaker until you do.  8)

Offline lucylou

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2018, 01:42:12 PM »
Wow, these are some interesting posts.

Angele, a few months ago, you had a similarly idiotic conversation with me. At the time, I thought that perhaps something had been lost  along the way and that the conversation turned sour over a simple misunderstanding. I assumed it was an innocent occurrence and I'd left things go, I left you hurl abuse without reciprocating.

But here you are at it again. Seems like you just want to provoke a response from people. Seems that you enjoy deliberately trying to upset people. Good luck with that, I'm sure you will go very far in life with this sort of outlook.

You should just ignore these uncalled for remarks. These are “nothing-burgers or “storms in a teacup.” The problem isn’t with you.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2018, 01:50:09 PM »
Thanks Lucy and I agree with your advice. I've made my point, I don't need to add to it. I will just ignore Angele and I am sure many others will as well.
Rathpeacon

Offline Angele

« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2018, 02:51:43 AM »
Thanks Lucy and I agree with your advice. I've made my point, I don't need to add to it. I will just ignore Angele and I am sure many others will as well.

I'll ignore you and my friends will too?  Worrying...... If we were 14 and still in a school playground.  Ignore away. I won't be fretting.

But it does go some way to proving my point about the lowering of levels of adult behaviour on here of late.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
Anyone else getting ‘not found’ when they try and log in?
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »
Can’t get into the forums on a desktop but I can on my phone.

But I can get back on SL now, so I’m sorta fixed...
South Shields